What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'vandalised' in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for offering this perspective. I can believe that many other Muslim states fall under these two different mindsets.

Perhaps because we Indian Muslims never had our own state, and live as a minority, we only saw and experienced the first mindset - the concept of ummah. A common statement in our community is that the Indian Muslim cares about the affairs of every Muslim of the world, but no one cares about ours.
xeuss,
Just for our information.
Am searching online and I got some hits.
Which is the best Indian Muslim forum?
Do Pakistani's write on that forum?

The milligazette was about to fold up.

Long long ago.,,
Syed Shahabuddin had started a magazine " Muslim India".
I known there are some pretty insipid You Tube channels like
Dhakad Khabar or Media Matters.
The Ayatollahs to us is what Modi is to you.
An asset.
Cheers, Doc

So your future dream is that Gujarati will be the official language of Iran?

xeuss,

Long long ago.,,

He won't answer you in the open.

These elements scheme behind encrypted walls.

All the best to him and Afrazul Mandal I say.

Along with the Barishal Bomber, let them give it their best shot.

Cheers, Doc
xeuss,

Long long ago.,,

So your future dream is that Gujarati will be the official language of Iran?

Nope. We will speak in Persian.

Purge it of Arabic words.

And rekindle our script. Doing away with the current one that has no place on our ancestral Aryan homeland.

Cheers, Doc

Thank you for offering this perspective. I can believe that many other Muslim states fall under these two different mindsets.

Perhaps because we Indian Muslims never had our own state, and live as a minority, we only saw and experienced the first mindset - the concept of ummah. A common statement in our community is that the Indian Muslim cares about the affairs of every Muslim of the world, but no one cares about ours.
The Hindu tries to prevent any native Muslim identity from forming. They'd much rather prefer the Indian Muslim pine over Palestine and Bosnia than own the Bihari or Assamese identity or think of reclaiming it for the future.

We might not see it in our lifetime but things will even themselves out in the future. India's Muslim population is simply too large and spread out over India for the Hindu to do any kind of a 'final solution'. Even if they are suppressed under love jihad laws in Meerut or Moradabad, other Muslim communities will grow in Aurangabad, Seemanchal or Kochi.

The Hindu tries to prevent any native Muslim identity from forming. They'd much rather prefer the Indian Muslim pine over Palestine and Bosnia than own the Bihari or Assamese identity or think of reclaiming it for the future.

We might not see it in our lifetime but things will even themselves out in the future. India's Muslim population is simply too large and spread out over India for the Hindu to do any kind of a 'final solution'. Even if they are suppressed under love jihad laws in Meerut or Moradabad, other Muslim communities will grow in Aurangabad, Seemanchal or Kochi.

Your heart beats for your bhayya biradari.

I see only disillusionment and zero connect with the Pakistani tribes.

I'm dead serious. Some of our Muslim girls are drop dead gorgeous.

Definite Iranic admixture.

Tall and long boned, high cheekbones. Very non Indic.

Cheers, Doc

Curious about the revocation of the rule 35A on Kashmir.
Earlier Indian Muslims as Indian citizens were banned from settling, or working, permanently in Kashmir. Now, is there an opportunity?
Would Indian Muslims settle in Kashmir and would Kashmiris welcome them? All 200 million obviously could not settle there but a modest number could trickle in.

An modest influx of Indian Muslims would likely preserve the religious demographics of the state but would upset the distinct ethnic character ( Kashmiriyat) .
But that Kashmiriyat is going anyway. So technically if some Indian Muslims settled in Kashmir they would have a state of sorts.

And rekindle our script. Doing away with the current one that has no place on our ancestral Aryan homeland.

Cheers, Doc
You're getting way too ahead of yourself. I've met Iranian American- the Tehrangeles kind-
very ex Muslim and atheistic. They have a strong pride in their native Persian culture and celebrate Nowruz and Yalda at home. But almost none go back to practicing Zoroastrianism.

Reviving endangered religions to their former glory is neigh impossible these days. Judaism is the sole exception I can think of.

You're getting way too ahead of yourself. I've met Iranian American- the Tehrangeles kind-
very ex Muslim and atheistic. They have a strong pride in their native Persian culture and celebrate Nowruz and Yalda at home. But almost none go back to practicing Zoroastrianism.

Reviving endangered religions to their former glory is neigh impossible these days. Judaism is the sole exception I can think of.

Having seen personally many Iranians post their sudreh pooshi in Europe and the US, they take to Zoroastrianism like ducks to water.

You've seen them in the "empty slate" phase. Hugely typical as well.

How do you think the Iranis and Kurds outside Iran are practicing Zoroastrians today, with all the correct rituals and prayers?

Did they dig a deep hole and magically find a Zoroastrianism for Dummies guidebook and CDs?

We are the seed stock.

For when our fighters are ready.

60 million Persians.

40 million Kurds.

And you guys think Israel is a threat ... Lol

Ask the Mullahs. Who have gone on record to say what the biggest threat to Islam today was.

Of course they are talking about Shia Islam.

But we don't play by their rulebook.

We have our own ancestral memory.

Cheers, Doc

Curious about the revocation of the rule 35A on Kashmir.
Earlier Indian Muslims as Indian citizens were banned from settling, or working, permanently in Kashmir. Now, is there an opportunity?
Would Indian Muslims settle in Kashmir and would Kashmiris welcome them? All 200 million obviously could not settle there but a modest number could trickle in.

An modest influx of Indian Muslims would likely preserve the religious demographics of the state but would upset the distinct ethnic character ( Kashmiriyat) .
But that Kashmiriyat is going anyway. So technically if some Indian Muslims settled in Kashmir they would have a state of sorts.
Mein tou hamesha yeh kehta hun. But believe me the greatest opposition would come from Koshurs and their cousins across the Neelum. And that whim will be enabled by our ruling powers. Realistically speaking, 8 million can't give much resistance. The Koshur needs to align with Indian Muslims and Sikhs to ward off the Hindu monster. Kashmir can be much stronger if it wards off this exclusionary Kashmiriyat attitude.

So 150,000 Mumbai Bawas are going to do a ghar wapasi on 83 million Shiite Iranians?
How many teachers do you have for your Aryan script?

Here is what a poet wrote for your people in Farsi:
معمار حرمباز بہ تعمیر جہاں خیز
از خواب گراں خیز خواب گراں خیز
Here is the song :
Hint: The poem is written by the same gentleman whose name is now a swear word in India.

So 150,000 Mumbai Bawas are going to do a ghar wapasi on 83 million Shiite Iranians?
How many teachers do you have for your Aryan script?

Here is what a poet wrote for your people in Farsi:
معمار حرمباز بہ تعمیر جہاں خیز
از خواب گراں خیز خواب گراں خیز
Here is the song :

How many Christians were there when Christ started?

How many Muslims were there when Muhammad started?

Cheers, Doc

@pa
Those religions allow conversions. Which is why they triumphed over Judaism, the root religion.
Last I heard you have to be born a Parsi, Which is why you have such a high instances of cousin marriages with related issues.

Question: If someone leaves Zoroastrianism then can that person come back?

Here is another iconoclastic song for you sung in Farsi.
" I don't worship idols, and I don't destroy temples, and yet...every deity has my respect as I offer my prayers toward the Kaaba.
On my shoulders is the sacred thread ( zannar) and in my hand are the prayer beads "

This is about as close as it gets to your dream.

Cheers, Doc

Esa (Jesus, christ) PBUH was a Muslim, so was Zarathustra (Zoroaster), so was Ibrahim (Abraham) so was Noah, Ishmael, Isaac and every other Prophet and Messenger.

" The word Islam literally means "submission" in Arabic, referring to submission to God. Muslim, one who practices
Islam"

And all the Prophets and Messengers including Zarathustra believed in One God, Preached to worship only one Creator.

Your great great ancestors were Muslims ..........

Now how many Christians were their in times of Jesus? None

How many Jews were there in times of Moses? None

How many Zoroastrians were there in times of Zarathustra? None

Everybody's asking the wrong questions.
Were this guy cremated instead of being buried the secular hindutva republic wouldn't even have this "desecration" problem.

@pa

Those religions allow conversions. Which is why they triumphed over Judaism, the root religion.
Last I heard you have to be born a Parsi, Which is why you have such a high instances of cousin marriages with related issues.

Question: If someone leaves Zoroastrianism then can that person come back?

Here is another iconoclastic song for you sung in Farsi.
" I don't worship idols, and I don't destroy temples, and yet...every deity has my respect as I offer my prayers toward the Kaaba.
On my shoulders is the sacred thread ( zannar) and in my hand are the prayer beads "

Reversion of ancestral Zoroastrian bloodlines is not conversion.

There is zero debate about this even among the most conservative priesthood.

The ideas on methodology of purification differs.

But it's a matter of great churn worldwide.

200 years ago, I an Atharvan would/could never have married a Behdin girl.

Today I did. And by matrimony she became an Osti (priestess) from a commoner Behdin.

Technically, once a Zoroastrian womb is impregnated with a fetus of non Zoroastrian blood, the women ceases to be Zoroastrian.

Today there are known cases of Zoroastrian women with a first husband who is anon Zoroastrian , and has non Zoroastrian kids with him, and is now married to a Zoroastrian, and has Zoroastrian kids with him.

So, personally if you ask me (not that I'm anyone to impact the laws), those Iranians of Persian lineage, Yazidis, Kurds, Azeris, Tajiks, Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, and other Zoroastrian people can and should be reverted from Islam.

Cheers, Doc
Esa (Jesus, christ) PBUH was a Muslim, so was Zarathustra (Zoroaster), so was Ibrahim (Abraham) so was Noah, Ishmael, Isaac and every other Prophet and Messenger.

" The word Islam literally means "submission" in Arabic, referring to submission to God. Muslim, one who practices
Islam"

And all the Prophets and Messengers including Zarathustra believed in One God, Preached to worship only one Creator.

Your great great ancestors were Muslims ..........

Now how many Christians were their in times of Jesus? None

How many Jews were there in times of Moses? None

How many Zoroastrians were there in times of Zarathustra? None

Oye!

As you say sir.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom