What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

S400 is not outdated S200
Turkiye is not weak Syria
S-400s were destroyed in Ukraine,under Russian use.
SIPER enter service in december 2023 ....
So basically,if there's a war tomorrow you have no Siper in service. That's what I'm saying.

nice dream .. keep dreaming dream is free
You should know,you seem to be dreaming a lot. How many of those F-16s are flying? It's been more than 5 years of sanctions.

ou destroyed almost all my threads with your silly posts since 2021
You terrorized all Turkish threads with your anti-Turkiye propaganda

and you always said that PDF is a forum and we can reply on all threads
ok then I can also reply on Greek thread
I didn't come to pinned Turkish threads to ruin them. I only replied to your arrogant,megalomaniac and often incorrect posts and claims,just like many others have done. And I didn't go to advertise any "Greek superiority". You've been doing the same thing to many different threads by many different people. You go and post your Turkish products.

Besides,should you be at work now? Oh wait....you don't work.

S-400s were destroyed in Ukraine,under Russian use.

Russia also destroyed PATRIOT in Ukraine .. and so what ?
and even outdated S200 destroyed F-16

So basically,if there's a war tomorrow you have no Siper in service. That's what I'm saying.

There will be no war tomorror , even in 2023
Positive atmosphere brought cooperation between Turkiye and Israel in the Eastern Mediterranean

USA-İsrael says jump and Greece says how long SIR

You should know,you seem to be dreaming a lot. How many of those F-16s are flying? It's been more than 5 years of sanctions.

Stop lying
there is no any saction on F-16 spare parts

All 234 F-16s are flying
and Türkiye has stored enough spare parts for many years

btw Turkish Air Lines have 135 Boeing 737 and our E-7T AEWC based on Boeing 737

I didn't come to pinned Turkish threads to ruin them. I only replied to your arrogant,megalomaniac and often incorrect posts and claims,just like many others have done.

You always came with your silly posts and megalomaniac lies to terrorize my threads for years since 2021

I just post only one here and you have started crying

and I show the reality
18 old Rafales can not change anything in a large scale war with Turkiye
not even close

Last edited:
Russia also destroyed PATRIOT in Ukraine .. and so what ?
and even outdated S200 destroyed F-16
They never did. Where is the proof?

There will be no war tomorror , even in 2023
Positive atmosphere brought cooperation between Turkiye and Israel in the Eastern Mediterranean
Then why do you break our balls every day going like "pathetic Greece,pathetic Greece,look what Turkey have"? Stop it and go on with your life.

Stop lying
there is no any saction on F-16 spare parts
Oh really? Is that why last year you were saying "Turkiye stockpiled enough spare parts" etc?

Besides,you are the last one to accuse someone of lying. You proved yourself a liar today,caught in the act.

You always came with your silly posts and megalomaniac lies to terrorize my threads for years since 2021
You're the one to use the word "megalomaniac"? Seriously dude? Terrorize your threads? What are you,some kid? Everyone tells you the same things,but you always play victim. Grow up.

I just post only one here and you have started crying

and I show the reality
18 old Rafales can not change anything in a large scale war with Turkiye
not even close
You posted 3 times. Rafale are not old. Shut the f up with your ignorant nonsense. Enough is enough. Patience has a limit. Everyone is tired of your tantrums. And stop being a chicken and tell people your age,job and educational level.

They never did. Where is the proof?

U.S. Officials Confirm Damage to Patriot Defense System in Kyiv Attack

Then why do you break our balls every day going like "pathetic Greece,pathetic Greece,look what Turkey have"? Stop it and go on with your life.

Say it to Greek media which always reports on the Turkish Armed Forces day and night

Oh really? Is that why last year you were saying "Turkiye stockpiled enough spare parts" etc?

against possible saction

but still no any saction

You posted 3 times. Rafale are not old. Shut the f up with your ignorant nonsense

RAFALE is old
RAFALE is not stealth F35
so easy target for S400 and SIPER

keep dreaming with old RAFALE like dung beetle

Last edited:
Say it to Greek media which always reports on the Turkish Armed Forces day and night
I don't know about Greek media (I do and you're wrong,but let's say I don't),what I see is that every morning and night you're here mocking other countries,talking in a rude manner to members and advertising Turkish products 24/7.
RAFALE is old
RAFALE is not stealth F35
so easy target for S400 and SIPER
This highlights the level of your ignorance and childish mindset.

I don't know about Greek media (I do and you're wrong,but let's say I don't),what I see is that every morning and night you're here mocking other countries,talking in a rude manner to members and advertising Turkish products 24/7.

PDF is a military forum
and I just showing hundreds of Turkish military projects

go and share your projects instead of running thread by thread to terrorize Turkish threads day and night

This highlights the level of your ignorance and childish mindset.

reality hurts daydreamers

TOPIC IS OVER

PDF is a military forum
and I just showing hundreds of Turkish military projects
Yes,but not for you to go everywhere to spam Turkish products.

reality hurts daydreamers

TOPIC IS OVER
The reality that hurts you so much is that we have 18 Rafale F3R and 13 F-16V ready. That is the reality. Siper in 2024 and TFX sometime in the future and Tayfun and Cenk some day,this is the dreaming. Ask anyone,they will tell you. Go ahead.

48431679.jpg

Yes,but not for you to go everywhere to spam Turkish products.
You spamming lies and silly posts on Turkish threads since 2021

The reality that hurts you so much is that we have 18 Rafale F3R and 13 F-16V ready.

And the reality hurts you so much
We have 192 S400 Missiles to turn 18 Rafale F3R and 13 F-16V into scrap of metal over the Aegean

We have Ballistic Missiles to destoy your 13 RAFALEs even in jet hangars at Tanagra Airbase

That is the reality. Siper in 2024 and TFX sometime in the future and Tayfun and Cenk some day,this is the dreaming.

That is the reality
SIPER enter service in december 2023 to turn RAFALE into scrap of metal

That is the reality
YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN , SOM , ATMACA Missiles are already in mass production to destroy jet hangars , air defense systems , etc

what a daydreamer dung beetle

hey Turks we have 18 Rafales .. end of Turkiye

You spamming lies and silly posts on Turkish threads since 2021

And the reality hurts you so much
We have 192 S400 Missiles to turn 18 Rafale F3R and 13 F-16V into scrap of metal over the Aegean

We have Ballistic Missiles to destoy your 13 RAFALEs even in jet hangars at Tanagra Airbase

That is the reality
SIPER enter service in december 2023 to turn RAFALE into scrap of metal

That is the reality
YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN , SOM , ATMACA Missiles are already in mass production to destroy jet hangars , air defense systems , etc

what a daydreamer dung beetle

hey Turks we have 18 Rafales .. end of Turkiye
Age and education level? Cut the bullshit,stop going in circles and come out clean: What's your fucking job and what's your age? Did you study anything or you what everybody has been suspecting all this time,a guy who reads MoD info and repeats it like a little kid? Have the balls to admit what you are.

Back
Top Bottom