What's new

Greek/Hellenic Armed Forces Thread - Pictures, News Articles and Discussions on all Greek/Hellenic Military Affairs.

Exercise Iniochos 2023
Greece, USA, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Italy, Spain, France, Cyprus, Slovenia, Canada and Austria.
Dassault Rafale EG,
s/n 452332 Sqn "Hawk"/ 114 Combat Wing
AndravidaAFB, 117 CW

Ah c'est tres belle! This thing is brand new mint!

1693528844108.png

1693528900626.png

1693528928737.png
1693528953482.png

1693528977444.png

Do you understand the article? What are the French saying about the Greek Military Forces?
It's a fictionary scenario about Turkey taking some Greek islands and then France having to come to fight against Turkey along with Greece.

It's a fictionary scenario about Turkey taking some Greek islands and then France having to come to fight against Turkey along with Greece.
I know. Do YOU understand what the French are implicitly admitting here? Are you aware that many Greek nationalists are not happy at all about this article?

I know. Do YOU understand what the French are implicitly admitting here? Are you aware that many Greek nationalists are not happy at all about this article?
Relax,it's just a fictionary scenario by a French channel.

The first FDI HN frigate "Kimon" has been launched in Lorient of France @BON PLAN @Gomig-21

The Chief of Staff has revealed that the newly established Center for Technological Research Development and Innovation has developed loitering munitions,drones of varying sizes and roles,remote controlled aerial targets and "many more interesting objects of the entire range in this subject".

"Events around the world and the lessons learned by them are stimulating the Hellenic Armed Forces to acquire innovative capabilities".

"All alone,with the bright minds they have in their ranks..."

"And this is just the beginning..."

Last edited:
The first FDI HN frigate "Kimon" has been launched in Lorient of France @BON PLAN @Gomig-21

Looks great. I really like this new design of the hull at the bow. That forward-angled bow tip is almost like a throwback to Viking or Spartan wooden ship designs. Even the bulbous bows on the forward keel looks like a battering ram from the old days. :lol:

1696182617219.png

Looks great. I really like this new design of the hull at the bow. That forward-angled bow tip is almost like a throwback to Viking or Spartan wooden ship designs. Even the bulbous bows on the forward keel looks like a battering ram from the old days. :lol:

View attachment 957391
But ours will be a bit different than the French one ;)

Best combo : Rafale for powerfull AESA radar and Meteor and Viper for air to ground to smash Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom