What's new

Grooming Gangs

47296D5D00000578-5163281-Nine_men_were_sentenced_in_2012_for_abusing_young_girls_in_Rochd-a-22_1512856320218.jpg

Rochdale grooming gang : Top row left to right: Abdul Rauf, Hamid Safi, Mohammed Sajid and Abdul Aziz; Bottom row left to right: Abdul Qayyum, Adil Khan, Mohammed Amin and Kabeer Hassan

47296D6400000578-5163281-Shabir_Ahmed_the_ringleader_of_the_Rochdale_child_sex_grooming_g-a-14_1512855946021.jpg

Shabir Ahmed, the ringleader of the Rochdale child sex grooming gang

I can go on and on but OP has made the point already.

fcking pedos .. what disgrace have they brought upon their families , friends and community

Unfortunately a certain percentage of Mirpurees who’ve come here are still clinging onto old practices and rituals.

Yeah raping white girls is part of our Culture in Mirpur. :blah:

Read this article - educate yourself on the facts - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lily-allens-right-white-males-9562356

I want to ask a question , whichever the ethnicity the gang comes from , why is brit police not catching the criminals? Why would they be so afraid of the whole racial non racail nonsense,criminals are criminals and should be incidminated .Lets say one girl gets trapped m and raped, then why she does not approach police? What hold sher back? Then if she gets intimidated by criminals why she or family dont report it to the police?

Or uk police is so impotent taht they cant arrest intimidaters and clear offenders? Or is there some more to the story?

These "young girls" about 13-14 or even younger in age ,befriend the guys and are happy to call them their boyfriends, accept gifts form them, get alcohol. drug joints and are then after some days attacked by the culprits...... Some have either been pushed into some crime opagainst their will or some at one point when they trusted their boyfriend had willingly involved themself in some criminal activity which is later used as a blackmailing threat by the gang members to orevent girls reporting them to the polic.e

Accept it or not but these young girls or their parents are at fault too in this whole mess. And there must a reason fro such a prolonged inaction from the police,

A very good question. The same pattern of behaviour by the police has been seen during the below listed, white origin peadophile scandals here in the UK;

- institutionalised abuse of boys by the Catholic church https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sex_abuse_cases_by_country#Great_Britain

- House of Lords peadophile ring (evidence "lost" by the police) https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-paedophile-ring-inquiry-will-face-no-charges

- Celebrity peadophile ring (Jimmy Saville was actually protected by a peado senior police officer)- https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/jimmy-savile-sexual-abuse-timeline

- Parliamentary peadophile ring https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

In all these cases there was the same pattern.

1. Police ignored the victims
2. Social services ignored the victims
3. Parents were not taking proper care of their children
4. Police tried to cover up evidence (apart from in the cases about the asian men)

sex_offences_by_ethnicity.JPG

fcking pedos .. what disgrace have they brought upon their families , friends and community

Man i Live amongst desis over here. Have worked with Pakistani australians/americans and Pakistani canadians as well. This is a british Pakistani problem (not all obviously). American/Canadian/Australian Pakistanis are step to step with us in everything but difference between British Indian and British Pakistani socio-economic and culturally is too huge .

These ‘12-16yr olds’ are kids compared to 40+. Half of these girls come from broken homes and they are groomed. That is disgusting and wrong

They’re not ‘British’ - a whole gang got busted in Rochdale and it was uncle jis here on VISAs. It is the truth and you don’t let patriotism cloud your judgement

The truth is bitter but it’s facts not opinions
All of them are British... Not a single one is a tourist from any country..

And the so called groomers include Indians and Bangladeshis.

Also you seem to forget white groomers who have abused thousands of British kids...

Yeah raping white girls is part of our Culture in Mirpur. :blah:

Read this article - educate yourself on the facts - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lily-allens-right-white-males-9562356

A very good question. The same pattern of behaviour by the police has been seen during the below listed, white origin peadophile scandals here in the UK;

- institutionalised abuse of boys by the Catholic church https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sex_abuse_cases_by_country#Great_Britain

- House of Lords peadophile ring (evidence "lost" by the police) https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-paedophile-ring-inquiry-will-face-no-charges

- Celebrity peadophile ring (Jimmy Saville was actually protected by a peado senior police officer)- https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/jimmy-savile-sexual-abuse-timeline

- Parliamentary peadophile ring https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

In all these cases there was the same pattern.

1. Police ignored the victims
2. Social services ignored the victims
3. Parents were not taking proper care of their children
4. Police tried to cover up evidence (apart from in the cases about the asian men)

sex_offences_by_ethnicity.JPG

Oh wait... 76% pedos are white... Oh Lord that can't be true.. For the white can do no wrong... Ain't it @Divergent

Man i Live amongst desis over here. Have worked with Pakistani australians/americans and Pakistani canadians as well. This is a british Pakistani problem (not all obviously). American/Canadian/Australian Pakistanis are step to step with us in everything but difference between British Indian and British Pakistani socio-economic and culturally is too huge .
yes another quagmire the brits have created they brought these people when they were leaving the subcontinent these guys are the 3rd generation brits . a think tank is off the opinion that the british society failed to merged them in .. which i kind of disagree with as they are living in the most free society and a buzzing economy for generations

These ‘12-16yr olds’ are kids compared to 40+. Half of these girls come from broken homes and they are groomed. That is disgusting and wrong

They’re not ‘British’ - a whole gang got busted in Rochdale and it was uncle jis here on VISAs. It is the truth and you don’t let patriotism cloud your judgement

The truth is bitter but it’s facts not opinions
I am not sure what 'facts' you are pointing towards... that south asians are pedos? These guys were found out, police took action finally and hope people wont do it.

I think we should differentiate between pedophiles who are attracted to pre-pubescent children(a mental health problem that people should seek treatment for) and adults having sex with minors who are already sexually active in this country.
although both are abhorrent, the first one is more alarming, and we should keep the definition limited to that.
anyway am not sure what you want us to do.. its like a random guy telling me there are lots of rapes in India.. wtf you want me to do? catch rapists?

Can you explain the role of British Pakistani's in the peadophile rings in the catholic church, in the house of parliament, in the house of lords, the celebrity rings?

Why do people continue to believe the right wing media spin that Pakistani gangs are deliberately targeting and grooming white girls for sexual abuse?

The truth of the matter is, there is significant number of white girls in this country who are raised in a culture where sexual promiscuity is encouraged and normalised from a young age. These girls are then allowed by their parents and guardians to put themselves in danger by hanging around late at night when there are not many people around.

These girls are then taken advantage of and put through horrible criminal ordeals by sexual predators, who know they are easy to access because (1) They are open to sexual relationships at a young age, (2) Because they are alone and in public places late at night when there are not many people around. These sexual predators have been people who work in the night trade (taxi drivers and takeaway workers, who happen to be predominantly Pakistani or asian), or at other times they've been celebrities who have taken advantage of having back stage privacy, or even members of Lords and Parliament!

When these girls approach the police - they have been ignored. When they have approached schools or social services, they have been ignored.

The girls are entirely blameless victims in all this - they are the victims of their culture, the neglect of their parents, the criminal neglect of the police and social services and most of all they have been the victims of sexual predators. The race, religion, ethnicity, economic status of anyone involved is irrelevant.

Can you explain the role of British Pakistani's in the peadophile rings in the catholic church, in the house of parliament, in the house of lords, the celebrity rings?

Why do people continue to believe the right wing media spin that Pakistani gangs are deliberately targeting and grooming white girls for sexual abuse?

The truth of the matter is, there is significant number of white girls in this country who are raised in a culture where sexual promiscuity is encouraged and normalised from a young age. These girls are then allowed by their parents and guardians to put themselves in danger by hanging around late at night when there are not many people around.

These girls are then taken advantage of and put through horrible criminal ordeals by sexual predators, who know they are easy to access because (1) They are open to sexual relationships at a young age, (2) Because they are alone and in public places late at night when there are not many people around. These sexual predators have been people who work in the night trade (taxi drivers and takeaway workers, who happen to be predominantly Pakistani or asian), or at other times they've been celebrities who have taken advantage of having back stage privacy, or even members of Lords and Parliament!

When these girls approach the police - they have been ignored. When they have approached schools or social services, they have been ignored.

The girls are entirely blameless victims in all this - they are the victims of their culture, the neglect of their parents, the criminal neglect of the police and social services and most of all they have been the victims of sexual predators. The race, religion, ethnicity, economic status of anyone involved is irrelevant.

No time for your verbal codswallop and excuses. Your kind of people are enabling it by making excuses for it. Your last statement is the biggest load of bullshyt i have seen on this forum. Even in the face of facts you are squinting.

Her source in original post where she claimed 84 pc offenders are of Pakistani origin is The Sun where some anonymous org British pakistani researches claims 84 pc of convicts are of pakistani background
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5109188/grooming-gangs-britain-pakistan-girls-sexual-abuse/

I want to ask a question , whichever the ethnicity the gang comes from , why is brit police not catching the criminals? Why would they be so afraid of the whole racial non racail nonsense,criminals are criminals and should be incidminated .Lets say one girl gets trapped m and raped, then why she does not approach police? What hold sher back? Then if she gets intimidated by criminals why she or family dont report it to the police?

Or uk police is so impotent taht they cant arrest intimidaters and clear offenders? Or is there some more to the story?

These "young girls" about 13-14 or even younger in age ,befriend the guys and are happy to call them their boyfriends, accept gifts form them, get alcohol. drug joints and are then after some days attacked by the culprits...... Some have either been pushed into some crime opagainst their will or some at one point when they trusted their boyfriend had willingly involved themself in some criminal activity which is later used as a blackmailing threat by the gang members to orevent girls reporting them to the polic.e

Accept it or not but these young girls or their parents are at fault too in this whole mess. And there must a reason fro such a prolonged inaction from the police,
we should not blame the victim... its police and justice system... they are to be blamed..
hope now due to so much news coverage, they cant hide their as* behind 'oh it will be racist thats why we did nothing'.. the fear of being called racist does not affect their 'random search of young black males' or 'immigration vans targetting asians'... lol

Its called political correctness, police cannot go after them if they do it will be called racial or religious bias. So they end up saving their own ***. It happens in all the systems. Need to get police members who are of the same racial or religion to handle such issues to avoid controversies
I agree 100%.:tup:

Asian girls fams generally keep a lock on them and don't let them too loose. Scum like this would bash anything that moves let alone skin colour.

I know someone who manages a children's home where girls aged around 14 black /white /Asian are housed through court order. They often run away given a chance and upon being brought back by police, tests on their underwear reveal they have been sleeping with multiple men often for drugs/alcohol.

No one brought to justice for the above, just locked down until they go missing again in shitty cycle.

47296D5D00000578-5163281-Nine_men_were_sentenced_in_2012_for_abusing_young_girls_in_Rochd-a-22_1512856320218.jpg

Rochdale grooming gang : Top row left to right: Abdul Rauf, Hamid Safi, Mohammed Sajid and Abdul Aziz; Bottom row left to right: Abdul Qayyum, Adil Khan, Mohammed Amin and Kabeer Hassan

47296D6400000578-5163281-Shabir_Ahmed_the_ringleader_of_the_Rochdale_child_sex_grooming_g-a-14_1512855946021.jpg

Shabir Ahmed, the ringleader of the Rochdale child sex grooming gang

I can go on and on but OP has made the point already.

This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. These people are NOT British. They’re uncle jis with broken accent - there was a whole of documentary on it.

Stop exploiting girls. We are seriously working on cracking this down and we will deport your a$$. As for Any others you will be prosecuted

The police force has and the majority Asian communities know who have been the biggest rings and concealed over a period of time

@Cherokee you see my point and you know exactly what I’m talking about, all these paedophilic uncle jis need to be deported back and anyone else has to be prosecuted.

It's a serious issue that needs to be looked at, I've often and at length spoken about generally how backwards and dysfunctional some British Pakistani communities are, specifically those that have been around for a few decades.

They're extremely isolated, poor, less well educated, they're communities exist inside their own bubble relative to the rest of the towns and cities in which they live. And it's not just those who've recently come to Britain, the youth in these places are of concern too, they're well on their way to be much poorer than ethnics and migrants of other backgrounds.

I personally do not know where these grooming gangs came from and where they existed in our communities before they were found out, but frankly, given what I've seen of our backward communities I can put the pieces together and see how we got to this stage.

Being extremely strict and sticking to outdated customs is one of them

One of their wives and Mother committed suicide after knowing this.

Quilliam looked at 58 cases of grooming gangs identified in the UK between 2005 and 2017, which led to 264 convictions for grooming.

They discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin and mostly of Pakistani heritage. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact that Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the study noted.

The police force has and the majority Asian communities know who have been the biggest rings and concealed over a period of time

@Cherokee you see my point and you know exactly what I’m talking about, all these paedophilic uncle jis need to be deported back and anyone else has to be prosecuted.

Being extremely strict and sticking to outdated customs is one of them

One of their wives and Mother committed suicide after knowing this.

Quilliam looked at 58 cases of grooming gangs identified in the UK between 2005 and 2017, which led to 264 convictions for grooming.

They discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin and mostly of Pakistani heritage. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact that Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the study noted.

Do you know any peadophiles?

No time for your verbal codswallop and excuses. Your kind of people are enabling it by making excuses for it. Your last statement is the biggest load of bullshyt i have seen on this forum. Even in the face of facts you are squinting.

No time - or no defence. Fact of the matter is, i expect nothing less from Modi-Bots. You guys have the sole purpose of maligning the pakistani community everywhere and only idiots fall for it. You cannot discredit a single word of what i said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom