What's new

Group Captain Abhinandan V to get Vir Chakra from President for the false claim of shooting down F-16 on 27 Feb

why so much bitterness and cribbing over someone getting a Vir Chakra, after all it's not Param Vir Charka or Mahavir Chakra which Col. Santosh Babu got over the Galwan episode?

The award citation makes amply clear, shooting down a f16 isn't the only reason for him getting the gallant award, his action put a spanner in the Pakistani plan.

And btw if Abhinandan can't claim of shooting down a f16, what is the evidence of shooting down of India Su30, for which PAF pilot got an gallant award and you all cheered it?

Also don't talk about those four missiles, nobody in India believes it, at least I don't as crash videos show zero presence of right side R73 missile though Pakistan later displayed three big broken pieces of it.

Getting awarded almost three years later because there was no gallantry award giving ceremonies could be held for last two years due to Covid. His recommendation for the award was given way back in 2020 and one can easily get media reports on it.

Actually, Pak can get their F-16s counted by an independent agency or entite world media to debunk the claims of IAF + medal to Abhinandan. This will cause huge embarrassment to Modi govt, and it can fall.

Please do that and help Akhilesh, Mumtaz begum + Kejriwal etc. They really need all the help they can get from across the border.

I am sure this thought might not have missed the Pak establishment.

Also don't talk about those four missiles, nobody in India believes it, at least I don't as crash videos show zero presence of right side R73 missile though Pakistan later displayed three big broken pieces of it.

Getting awarded almost three years later because there was no gallantry award giving ceremonies could be held for last two years due to Covid. His recommendation for the award was given way back in 2020 and one can easily get media reports on it.

Mig21 was shot down and crashed from a high altitude. Do you expect all of its missiles to be fully intact and attached to pylons? U can notice one wing flipped upside down which exposed the two missiles and the other two missiles would have been under other wing.
All of recovered missiles has serial numbers that Russia or India can track all of these recovered missiles but since Russia has kept its silence it means the recovered missiles are legit.
India and russia would not stay quite if china or any other nation provided pakistan with r73.

why so much bitterness and cribbing over someone getting a Vir Chakra, after all it's not Param Vir Charka or Mahavir Chakra which Col. Santosh Babu got over the Galwan episode?

The award citation makes amply clear, shooting down a f16 isn't the only reason for him getting the gallant award, his action put a spanner in the Pakistani plan.

And btw if Abhinandan can't claim of shooting down a f16, what is the evidence of shooting down of India Su30, for which PAF pilot got an gallant award and you all cheered it?

You do realize we couldn’t give a cow dung on what an Indian believes or doesn’t.
Screenshot-20211202-073828-Facebook.jpg

Screenshot-20211202-074041-Facebook.jpg

What biased piece of BS. The second he had to mention Jihad we know his account is worth the cow dung you post regularly

Mig21 was shot down and crashed from a high altitude. Do you expect all of its missiles to be fully intact and attached to pylons? U can notice one wing flipped upside down which exposed the two missiles and the other two missiles would have been under other wing.
All of recovered missiles has serial numbers that Russia or India can track all of these recovered missiles but since Russia has kept its silence it means the recovered missiles are legit.
India and russia would not stay quite if china or any other nation provided pakistan with r73.
Go to the crash site video and watch it again. There is no space under the wings and even pylons have come out in the open. While broken pieces of R77s on both wings dispersed around but no sign of right side R73. Left side R73 was totally burned. I would change my view, if shown otherwise.

Also India is ruled by civilians, they don't take military point scoring seriously, for them political objectives matter more which was achieved after Balakot strike and early release of Abhinandan. That's why India govt didn't enter into any bickering with Pakistan and presented the relevant radars pics to public and gave the f16 kill to mig21 pilot.

Last edited:
The same logic can be applied to our MKI fleet. Both airforces have awarded their pilots for publicly unverifiable kills.
Pak claim was unverifiable.
No mig 21 down.
No pilot captured
No fantastic tea.

Oh spot the drunkard

Go to the crash site video and watch it again. There is no space under the wings and even pylons have come out in the open. While broken pieces of R77s on both wings dispersed around but no sign of right side R73. Left side R73 was totally burned. I would change my view, if shown otherwise.

Also India is ruled civilians, they don't take military point scoring seriously, for them political objectives matter more which was achieved after Balakot strike and early release of Abhinandan. That's why India govt didn't enter into any bickering with Pakistan and presented the relevant radars pics to public and gave the f16 kill to mig21 pilot.
Both PAF pilots, the Sukhoi Slayer and the Bison Blaster have appeared on the media and other events to give details of the encounter and the shooting down of IAF fighters, you Indians OTOH bring a joker on the National TV to talk complete BS while Abhinandan seems to be on a diet of Super Glue......poor chap has had a medal forced down his throat but in his bewilderment decided to remain quite.

1638471377136.png

Also India is ruled by civilians, they don't take military point scoring seriously, for them political objectives matter more which was achieved after Balakot strike and early release of Abhinandan. That's why India govt didn't enter into any bickering with Pakistan and presented the relevant radars pics to public and gave the f16 kill to mig21 pilot.

This is an independent non Pakistani source

TV unit was still attached to the r73

Back
Top Bottom