What's new

Gujarat riots not an issue that should keep Modi from becoming PM: Narayana Murthy

You may like to consult your history books about the reaction of the Spartans to the blood-curdling threats of Philip III, father of Alexander IV the Great.

You are doing it again.

It doesn't help. They don't miraculously become normal.
True. :agree:

Don't be silly.

Everybody knows that the SP (and the BJP) were up to their elbows in this particular piece of mischief-making, and everybody is pissed off with them.

The hate speech came from the Muslim MLAs of all parties excluding the BJP.

And Jats are SP voters.

If you were not being so ponderously sarcastic, I would have appreciated it. Narayan Murty was a singularly fortunate man, who was at the right place at the right time. Nothing more. His views on the governance of the country matter just as much as any other citizen's. Nothing more. Nothing less. His national awards have been awarded. There is no point in post-mortem examination.

@Indischer

Thank you for a most distinguished series of posts. I wish I had written them. I particularly enjoyed the exchanges with @abhishek, although I don't agree with his TINA position.

However, I wish you had not fed the troll.

This man who gave up his job in Patni computers to set up his own entity in Licence Raj,whether you like it or not,he and his mates have created a huge company which is succesful in every way,the brand was so amazing and thats what made so many youngsters pursue Computer Science seriously and do something in it.

His views on Governance are not the same as any other Citizen's and it carries more weight,sorry sir u fell flat here.

Maybe old time bourgeois like you hate that some middle class people took your cherry away but sadly your cribbing has no weight now.

This man who gave up his job in Patni computers to set up his own entity in Licence Raj,whether you like it or not,he and his mates have created a huge company which is succesful in every way,the brand was so amazing and thats what made so many youngsters pursue Computer Science seriously and do something in it.

His views on Governance are not the same as any other Citizen's and it carries more weight,sorry sir u fell flat here.

Maybe old time bourgeois like you hate that some middle class people took your cherry away but sadly your cribbing has no weight now.

I'm having serious doubts about the standards of IIMs now. The way you jump to conclusions and start stereotyping people, I'm surprised how you ever managed to clear Logical Reasoning tests in CAT and elsewhere.

Bourgeois actually means the middle class. Hope you knew that before you accused a 'Bourgeois' of hating 'middle class' people!

I am referring to the landed bengali class dominating government jobs,NRN belongs not to that class.

Regarding other stuff,u dont know anything.

I am still waiting for you to answer most of my posts,i dont value pussies and their opinions.

Back to the same Modi is Hitler Nazi evil human because 2002 riots syndrome ...don't you folks have nothing better to do ? Stop whining so much ....

I'm having serious doubts about the standards of IIMs now. The way you jump to conclusions and start stereotyping people, I'm surprised how you ever managed to clear Logical Reasoning tests in CAT and elsewhere.

Bourgeois actually means the middle class. Hope you knew that before you accused a 'Bourgeois' of hating 'middle class' people!

Stop with the personal attacks and learn to respect another persons point of view .... He'z in IIM because he deserves it.... Stop with the judgmental attitude

Last edited:
I am referring to the landed bengali class dominating government jobs,NRN belongs not to that class.

Regarding other stuff,u dont know anything.

I am still waiting for you to answer most of my posts,i dont value pussies and their opinions.

See, you do marvellously well at Illogical Reasoning! If you don't value us 'pussies' & our opinions, why are you waiting for me to answer your posts?

I find many of your posts so juvenile that I seriously consider it below me to answer them. The ones where you do manage to sound sensible, I too have replied in kind.

As I said before, your stereotyping is asinine at best. NRN is a businessman and worked in a private enterprise before. What connection did you expect to find between him, Government jobs and Bengali Landowners??

Back to the same Modi is Hitler Nazi evil human because 2002 riots syndrome ...don't you folks have nothing better to do ? Stop whining so much ....

Stop with the personal attacks and learn to respect another persons point of view .... He'z in IIM because he deserves it.... Stop with the judgmental attitude

I very rarely venture into personal attacks dude. I don't think you've read the stuff previously written by her here. I suggest you read them before forming your opinions.

If people are comparing Modi to Hitler than today's "secular" parties equate to the current European govts. who are bending backwards to integrate the muslim population through appeasement policies.

Aren't you doing the same thing that you are accusing others of doing?

I very rarely venture into personal attacks dude. I don't think you've read the stuff previously written by her here. I suggest you read them before forming your opinions.

I read the whole thing...you are talking nonsense .. the same old Modi is Hitler responsible for 2002 , minorities being abused etc... etc... etc....

I read the whole thing...you are talking nonsense .. the same old Modi is Hitler responsible for 2002 , minorities being abused etc... etc... etc....

It's not non-sense that such riots happened and continue to happen! Most of us brought in reasoning and whatever proofs existed to prove/absolve Modiji to delink him from riots. I haven't personally attacked any of them if you've read them. But I won't look the other way if people openly exhibit a bias against religious groups(be it any) without justifying them.

See, you do marvellously well at Illogical Reasoning! If you don't value us 'pussies' & our opinions, why are you waiting for me to answer your posts?

I find many of your posts so juvenile that I seriously consider it below me to answer them. The ones where you do manage to sound sensible, I too have replied in kind.

As I said before, your stereotyping is asinine at best. NRN is a businessman and worked in a private enterprise before. What connection did you expect to find between him, Government jobs and Bengali Landowners??

In the 1970s and early 80s,nobody gives up a secure job to do his own thing and that deserves a lot of credit,

It was so difficult to open a business and that too something unconventional as this.

Thats why most IITians ran away abroad.

NRN is not your neighbourhood Banya,he influenced a lot of people and he deserves credit.

There is a connection,in the licence raj the bureaucrats are the kings and today the scene is different.

And a lot of credit goes to NRN,The Bengali landed class are the symbols of raping the fortunes of West Bengal with Marxism and these guys sit and own acres and acres of farms,meanwhile teaching other peasants to fight for their rights.

People like Sitaram Yechury and such old morons of the CPM have killed Bengal and Kolkata effectively.

Now they are pissed that Kolkata is the worst amongst the big cities of India and they refuse to accept the blame.

You just give a lot of verbose gas like your Papa Shango(Joe Shearer),thats why we want to know what you are worth?

If people are comparing Modi to Hitler than today's "secular" parties equate to the current European govts. who are bending backwards to integrate the muslim population through appeasement policies.

Aren't you doing the same thing that you are accusing others of doing?

On the first point, you're right. I never said appeasement to minorities is justified either. I only maintained that if wronging them is avoided in the first place, nobody needs to bother with appeasing them.

On the second point, you are free to launch any attack on me if you've felt that I've asked unreasonable questions or have blindly vented my prejudices.

It's not non-sense that such riots happened and continue to happen! Most of us brought in reasoning and whatever proofs existed to prove/absolve Modiji to delink him from riots. I haven't personally attacked any of them if you've read them. But I won't look the other way if people openly exhibit a bias against religious groups(be it any) without justifying them.
Then please do share why and what led to Muslims burning the Train full of Hindu pilgrimage in Godhra.
Or hateful speech of Mulims MLAs across party lines against hindus in mujaffarnagar.

It's a standard mistake people make. Business Leaders like to think that a country is 'just like a company' but that is not the case. These issues are far more important to a country than leaders think.

You are wrong!

Only big business can build toilets to stop open defecation in India.

/sarcasm

In the 1970s and early 80s,nobody gives up a secure job to do his own thing and that deserves a lot of credit,

It was so difficult to open a business and that too something unconventional as this.

Thats why most IITians ran away abroad.

NRN is not your neighbourhood Banya,he influenced a lot of people and he deserves credit.

There is a connection,in the licence raj the bureaucrats are the kings and today the scene is different.

And a lot of credit goes to NRN,The Bengali landed class are the symbols of raping the fortunes of West Bengal with Marxism and these guys sit and own acres and acres of farms,meanwhile teaching other peasants to fight for their rights.

People like Sitaram Yechury and such old morons of the CPM have killed Bengal and Kolkata effectively.

Now they are pissed that Kolkata is the worst amongst the big cities of India and they refuse to accept the blame.

You just give a lot of verbose gas like your Papa Shango(Joe Shearer),thats why we want to know what you are worth?

Boy! and people here still ask me why I take it to the next level with your replies. @Star Wars Care to explain how this is relevant to what Joe Shearer has said above and how civil the reasoning here has been? You entered in between like a referee, now preside over the tamasha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom