What's new

Has General Bajwa Sidelined by Majority of Corps Commanders?

Masla kuch yun hai kay agar selection merit pe huwi to sari ayashi khatam hojayegi, aur possibly phir India se jang larni parjayegi Kashmir ke ooper

West ki taraf arm twisting hoti hai jab naya chief, ya major political process, election hota hai.

Adil raja ki video dekh raha tha abhi, bhai na finally sab chezon ki wajha bata di.

There are hints present in the books:
View attachment 899800
View attachment 899802
This narration needs to be contextualized.

عِصَابَةٌ تَغْزُو الْهِنْدَ
The group that invades India

This has already happened, twice from both directions:
  1. Muhammad ibn al-Qasim [695-715] from Sindh (South)
  2. Yamīn-ud-Dawla Abul-Qāṣim Maḥmūd ibn Sebüktegīn (971-1030) from Afghanistan (North)

This narration needs to be contextualized.

عِصَابَةٌ تَغْزُو الْهِنْدَ
The group that invades India

This has already happened, twice from both directions:
  1. Muhammad ibn al-Qasim [695-715] from Sindh (South)
  2. Yamīn-ud-Dawla Abul-Qāṣim Maḥmūd ibn Sebüktegīn (971-1030) from Afghanistan (North)
I strongly believe that we shall fight them once more

I just want to say one thing, and this is not directed at you.

Jab IK Faiz Aslam ko rakhna chah raha tha, tab yeh sari PM prerogative aur civilian supremacy wali awam kdhr thi?

Tab to sab agaye thay that the internal structure of the military should not be compromised.

Fact of the mater is, seniority alone is utter BS. There's a million things you need to consider for a candidate, and the best arbiter of those things can be someone who has served in the military. Which yet again brings me to the point that a minister of defence or Sec Def should be a strong headed and knowledgable person, not the one who is chums with the estab. The Secretary Defence in Pakistan has always been hand picked by the COAS rather than the civilian govt (in most cases) and is the army's man in government.

Compare this with the US, and you will see the problem.

Anyways, if Asim Munir becomes COAS, then PML would have half succeeded in making it Punjab Police.

He's just a clickbait conman taking advantage of the current situation.
Question is not abt how much Adil raja reliable but what we see on the ground.

If there are further attacks on IK, and crackdown on social media and media, and great sharifs and zardari stretch till oct 2023, we shall know Military Inc on same path.

I strongly believe that we shall fight them once more
Yes, you are entitled to your opinion and looking at Geo-politics it is a valid opinion.

My comment is regarding the Hadeeth and how its interpreted for hundreds of years. Ahadaeeth have been around for 1400+ years while Pakistan was created in 1947.

It is the opinion of many Scholars that since it has already happened twice there is nothing to preclude it from happening another time which fits your opinion.

This narration is Authentic but there is no other explanation and corroboration from other narrations so...

Allah Ta'ala knows best.

I will reply if you give any proper argument.
Here are some facts:

1. Ayub 1958 coup d'état. Setup foundation of East Pakistan debacle.
2. Yahya Khan martial law 1969
Operation searchlight in East Pakistan,
Allegations of massacre and rape against citizens of bengal.
3. Surrender in East Pakistan on 16 December, 1971.
Yahya was president/CMLA, General Niazi commander of East Pakistan Front.
Niazi boasted on dec 15, 1971, Indian tanks will enter Dhakka over my dead body. Next day on 16 Dec indian tanks entered and he surrendered.

4. Zia martial law of jury 5, 1977. He promised elections in 90 days which stretched to just 11 short years.
ZAB was hanged on 4 April, 1979.
A Dark Day.
5. Musharraf martial law 14 Oct 1999.
He learned from Zia and did not say election, ruled for 8 years.
5. Since 2007 we have covert mitary rule and musical chair of semi elected governments.
6. April 10, 2022, PMIK Govt toppled by bajwa and isi covert op which enlisted 13 parties, turncoats , and US pressure.
Arshad Sharid died by himself.
PMIK shot himself in a rally.
Parliamentarians, journosts, and activists undergo custodial torture themselves.
Courts open dead of night.
Prison van parked outside parliament building.

YOU CANNOT FOLL ALL PEOPLE FOR ALL OF THE TIMES.

Bhai jaan, thank you for making an effort.

But you've given me a litany of events, what is your argument?
What is your complaint?
What is your point?

You can state this and that happened, fine, but the point of a discussion is that there has to be substance, you have a complaint. What is it?

It could be I agree with you, but you haven't given me an opinion, just a series of events.
If I disagree then I'll provide a relevant answer.
Please specify your complaint, or your argument.

My comment is regarding the Hadeeth and how its interpreted for hundreds of years. Ahadaeeth have been around for 1400+ years while Pakistan was created in 1947.

It is the opinion of many Scholars that since it has already happened twice there is nothing to preclude it from happening another time which fits your opinion.

This narration is Authentic but there is no other explanation and corroboration from other narrations so...

Allah Ta'ala knows best.

The main reason that I believe that it should occur in the modern day and age is due to the fact that the previous conquests of India were performed by the Mughals.

The Mughals were very powerful, and the Maratha empire was barely even their equal. This made subduing India quite an easy task, and not that much of a struggle.

However, the situation of the modern day is that the world of Islam is absolutely dwarfed by India in terms of actual power (both militarily and economically) so it is most likely that the Hadith is referring to a conquest during this time.

"Dil kay khush rakhnay ko Ghalib yeh khayyal achha hae"

I mean….it is a genuine possibility

The main reason that I believe that it should occur in the modern day and age is due to the fact that the previous conquests of India were performed by the Mughals.

The Mughals were very powerful, and the Maratha empire was barely even their equal. This made subduing India quite an easy task, and not that much of a struggle.

However, the situation of the modern day is that the world of Islam is absolutely dwarfed by India in terms of actual power (both militarily and economically) so it is most likely that the Hadith is referring to a conquest during this time.

I mean….it is a genuine possibility
It is definitely a possibility.

Pehle tum ehl-e-kufre-hind se jang kerogay aur fatah paoge

Phir mulk-e-shaam mei Maryum(A.S) k baitay Isa ka sath do gay…

Thats the way its destined.
The final battles await, only thing is that only Almighty Allah knows the timelines.

Pehle tum ehl-e-kufre-hind se jang kerogay aur fatah paoge

Phir mulk-e-shaam mei Maryum(A.S) k baitay Isa ka sath do gay…

Thats the way its destined.
The final battles await, only thing is that only Almighty Allah knows the timelines.

Pehlay washing machine se dhulai hogi phir.

Aisay aizaz sirf naik logon ko miltay hain.

Meanwhile the either nation watching this drama.

1669186264384.gif

Bhai jaan, thank you for making an effort.

But you've given me a litany of events, what is your argument?
What is your complaint?
What is your point?

You can state this and that happened, fine, but the point of a discussion is that there has to be substance, you have a complaint. What is it?

It could be I agree with you, but you haven't given me an opinion, just a series of events.
If I disagree then I'll provide a relevant answer.
Please specify your complaint, or your argument.
Argument is quiet clear, it is what the nation wants which is an end to Military Inc overt and covert rule of politics and controlled democracy.

Stop to Non defense activities they are involved in like Egypt and Mayanmar Military Inc:

End real estate business
End all commercial activities.

It is their commercial activities and greed for land that another reason they want to keep control of the politics.

Take all the plots back except one from all Military officers.

Declaration of assets of all generals from the past 20 years and then from 1980 to 2000.

Punishment to generals in their abetment in Abbotabad incursion and release of the report.

Complete release of hamoodur Rehman report.

Post death trial of Yahya and Niazi and other generals.

All of that is required so that generals are put in their right place.

As far RCO is concerned, investigation and conviction not possib till PTI comes back to power and an open hearing take place.

Writings on the wall, if you don't want to understand then none can wake up someone who is not sleeping.

COAS Should Be Appointed On Merit And Seniority Bases It Will Be Better For Our Country..
Merit is demerit in Pakistan.
There is Koota system, then political, family, commercial considerations.

Hell with merit.

Back
Top Bottom