What's new

Hatf 5 missile test fired successfully

Nice Language.
Post Reported for Trolling.

PS : With All due Respect, Keep This Beautiful Forum Free from Your "Idotic/Unwanted Policing"

Your post didn't make ANY sense. What 'Idiotic/UnWanted Policing' you are talking about? The post was a response to another post saying something like "IF One Indian city was attacked, the whole Pakistan would turn into vapors". Do you not see how idiotic this post was? You guys are wana-be the US but you don't have the courtesy to debate or talk decently. Who threatens a country to be destroyed on a forum where 80% people are fanboys and may have nothing to do with the real military on either side?

First report your Indian brother and then report me. Troll comes from you guys. People like us, just respond to keep heads sane

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Wednesday test-fired a nuclear-capable ballistic missile with a range of 1,300 kilometres (800 miles), the military said.

The military described the Hatf V Ghauri missile as a liquid fuel missile, which can carry both conventional and nuclear warheads.

It was Pakistan's eighth missile test so far this year and comes two months after its last test of a Hatf-VII with a range of 700 kilometres.

Five of those tests were conducted within a few weeks after India in April successfully test fired the Agni V, which can deliver a one-tonne nuclear warhead anywhere in China, marking a major advance in its military capabilities.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars -- two over the disputed Himalayan territory of Kashmir -- and have routinely carried out missile tests since both demonstrated nuclear weapons capability in 1998.

Defence analysts say India's strategic priorities are focused more on China, while Pakistan is still concerned about its eastern neighbour.
Pakistan test-fires nuclear-capable ballistic missile - The Times of India
It's always entertaining to read comments of Indians on Times of India whenever Pakistan tests a Missile :rofl:
stupid_idiots.jpg

Your post didn't make ANY sense. What 'Idiotic/UnWanted Policing' you are talking about? The post was a response to another post saying something like "IF One Indian city was attacked, the whole Pakistan would turn into vapors". Do you not see how idiotic this post was? You guys are wana-be the US but you don't have the courtesy to debate or talk decently. Who threatens a country to be destroyed on a forum where 80% people are fanboys and may have nothing to do with the real military on either side?

First report your Indian brother and then report me. Troll comes from you guys. People like us, just respond to keep heads sane

Mate, You Must Exercise some Patience b4 u hit the keyboard. Just Read the Context of My Text and get an insight of the naked nuclear scenario rather unintentional provocation.

And That Policing.. Part.... You Made me recall.. That story of One Monkey and Two Cats.. lol

Besides, Your Post Got Deleted. Do i Need to Say More ?
Next Time Just HIT the Report Button when u feel offended..( Mods Here are Doing Excellent Job , Yes for Both Sides....Thats why we ALL Love PDF.. Thats the Identity of PDF on Net.. im Glad as new Standards being set up.)

May be Mods here Have Lesser Understanding of "Trolls" ( They Differ You )
Im Sorry. Not My Fault.

when there will be a genuine need for it and when the threat is extended beyond the borders of India (hope u enjoy ur stay and plz see all of the threads before u start asking simple questions that have been ans again and again .)

sir when will we test the inter continental ballistic missile?

It is not the right time for Pakistan to test an ICBM. It is better to get the ICBM components ready and test it when the timing is correct. Even better, invest in SLV's and have successful and dynamic space program. In this way you will have most of the ICBM components and also country will be benefited with it.

Originally Posted by SpArK
Congrats

Range: 1,300-km, which means if fired from Peshawar it can easily strike targets in Karachi.

Or if fired from Pakistani Punjab or deserts of Sindh, it can easily smoke your capital city of New Delhi , financial center of Mumbai etc. :rolleyes:

Oh it hit Dadu in the same Sindh state instead.

I was almost "right" .:)

Oh it hit Dadu in the same Sindh state instead.

I was almost "right" .:)

tila jogiyaan test range near jelem is 900km away from dadu only strict line via google earth :P its mean dadu received something before warhead reached 1300km
pleasantry.gif
and no its not same state :)

Yes looks like a training lauch to test the old stock to test their reliability , from time to time , nothing unusual........:smokin:

To save the country..... when time come
saving people is more valuable than country ...... country is made by the society and society comes into being by people ...... and if army and our govt are not able to save our people then to hell with this atom bomb and missile

Yes looks like a training lauch to test the old stock to test their reliability , from time to time , nothing unusual........:smokin:

Looks like the reliability is now know to the whole world including certain villages on which debris rained down :lol:.

Looks like the reliability is now know to the whole world including certain villages on which debris rained down :lol:.

How dare you question ISPR..... their track record speaks for themselves!!!

Back
Top Bottom