What's new

Hezbollah are better war fighters than an average Israeli soldier

That battle hardened army is now evaporated , the new soldiers are not much trained and has less will of fight. The soldiers you are talking about were came from Russia and US ,who served Second world war against German with full support of US and Russia. Now the battle tactics are changed over the period of time. Organized army or conventional army has different role, but come to urban warfare , that is totally different subject. Israel used all its men and electronic surveillance equipment to spy on Palestinian citizens. But, no system is perfect against human brain ...

Yes of course and I stated that. They now try to overwhelm with tech. The other problem is the stomach to fight and the Tik Tok part timers aren’t much not a weapon here.

I don't take anything Scott Ritter says seriously. You shouldn't either.

Guy is a paid Russian shill with a history of dabbling in kid diddling.

But, Israel has non stop supply of weapon and satellite surveillance from all west.

They're not THAT weak. There's still a lot of skilled and hard-fighting Israelis. Basically,they fucked up the army politically I think. One would expect Israel to have had huge amounts of ammo and weapons stored,enough to last a full war for months. But I guess they never stored enough ammunition. And they relaxed a lot.
They honestly don't need to

Middle east has been destroyed by USA
Iraq Lebanon Syria iraqtotally fucked

If anything needed the aircraft carrier parked in red Sea will be ready at a moment notice

However the wild cards are if large country gets involved

Eygpt saudis or Iraq(not in any shape) or Iran (well Iran knows all Arabs will join Israel to fight them so they can't either)

Saudis general public is now mostly like Emirati public..pro peace pro Israel..let's party kinda

That only leaves the eygptians public

So they will only worry about Eygpt

Making sure the propped up regime is stable

Agree 😂

What has become apparent is that the IDF is not combat ready. They are effective when shooting journalists, doctors, paramedics and children armed with slingshots.
Hi,

Yessir---indeed---. Once you put your military t confront and kill civilians---you do not have a miltary force ready tp fight an enemy---but a thug force who can only confront civilians.

Now if the opponent can find a solution to take on the IDF air force---and take it down---it would be easier fighting the IDF ground forces.

looks like the indians were worshipping the wrong dick ?

While I certainly enjoy shitting on Pajeets for their congenital servility to white masters and their particular fondness for depraved, sex-crazed desperation vis-a-vis white women, I must inform you that Ritter is an unreliable source on the payroll of American isolationists of the GOP. I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

That being said, I believe HezbAllah's rank-and-file are of poorer quality than those of the Lie-DF, but their special forces Radwan unit is at the level of most Western special forces units.

Do you think I should covert to Judaism to bump my IQ from 130 to 150+?

I always wanted to be a genius...

Jews supposedly have high verbal IQ, which is more related to having the necessary resources to develop and utilize intelligence. The idea of innate intelligence is problematic, but the Jews have consistently been upper middle class and involved in politics and finance for centuries. It could have pushed them toward an evolutionary increase in verbal IQ. But my money is more on the fact that they are privileged gives them the resources to mold their children's minds at an early age toward development of verbal intelligence.

I've never seen a Jew become a carpenter, a technician, or a plumber. They almost always go into law, medicine, business, or politics. And often psychology, where they weave together poetic narratives that make troubled people feel good about themselves. These are upper middle-class fields and there's a continuity generationally here as said fields are remunerative and allow them to have the resources to ensure their children get a good start and have the same options available to them. This isn't just a recent thing in America or the UK, either. It's gone back centuries, to the European "dawn of nations" period.

What has become apparent is that the IDF is not combat ready. They are effective when shooting journalists, doctors, paramedics and children armed with slingshots.

This is certainly true. The Lie-DF has performed poorly, nonetheless with air support, U.S. backing and mercenaries, have begun to break Hamas' back as of yesterday. Since this is a "long war" and up to half a million Ashkenaz-ra"el"is have been mobilized, it's likely they will go north to Lebanon next. Most armies that have not had recent combat experience have a debacle in the initial months of a war, and after six months to a year drastically improve. This is how the Russians fared in Ukraine. The Russian army of 2023 is not the heap of shit that flung itself at Ukraine in 2022. Everyone has conceded that they've qualitatively improved by a long shot since then. The Lie-DF will as well, so it is important to not estimate them as a mere TikTok army.

I must inform you that Ritter is an unreliable source on the payroll of American isolationists of the GOP.

Nope.. his analysis is very accurate better than noon league paid journalists

Hezbullah fighter prowess came to light when they out fought with clever tactics ( yes some thing Indian army doesn’t have) such using tin foil type material to camouflage their units against night vision gear of IDF

Ok Don’t believe .. but he is spot on

Ps How is Ukraine doing ?

Lol

Nope.. he is pretty much spot on

Hezbullah fighter prowess came to light when they out fought with clever tactics ( yes some thing Indian army doesn’t have) such using tin foil type material to camouflage their units against night vision gear of IDF

There's no doubt that HezbAllah is an effective and deadly fighting machine, this is why Netanyahoo is pissing himself right now. He knows the bloodiness of a Lebanon invasion would spell the end of his political career, and the right-wing ghouls like Smotrich and Ben-Gvir are sharpening their knives for the inevitable stabbing of Caesar. And it is true that HezbAllah is dynamic and always learning. They are the world's deadliest irregular force.

That being said, Ritter is a paid shill, don't pay him too much mind. I also don't hope you take McGregor seriously, either.

Last edited:
I also don't hope you take MacGregor seriously, either.

I match with what people say and then the actual outcome .. and that is how you establish credibility

So far he is on the money .. so till he starts making consistent errors I won’t stop listening

Take the credibility of the Indian army .. why is it zero ?

So Indians claim they took Kargil ? ..

ok .. so they were good at mountain combat ?

right ?

So how did this happen ?

1699837496341.png

Indians claim that IAF will beat the hell out of PAF ? Right .. so how does this keep happening?

1699837530712.png

Get my point ?

Ritter is a paid shill, don't pay him too much mind. I also don't hope you take MacGregor seriously, either.

They are only ones making sense

Seriously you what is the alternative? Modi controlled media ?

lol

your obsession with dicks aside, he is describing Israel's Samson option which is quite the opposite

Indians worship dicks bcos they have small in size….

Ps I use as an analogy such dick measuring contest .. you I think take it literally..

Community schooling sucks ? No?

Indian always bentover where they see power and money ...nothing new . Israel is replacing Palestinian labor force.

That is what true Hindu is

Last edited:
That battle hardened army is now evaporated , the new soldiers are not much trained and has less will of fight. The soldiers you are talking about were came from Russia and US ,who served Second world war against German with full support of US and Russia. Now the battle tactics are changed over the period of time. Organized army or conventional army has different role, but come to urban warfare , that is totally different subject. Israel used all its men and electronic surveillance equipment to spy on Palestinian citizens. But, no system is perfect against human brain ...
They have become so used to murdering unarmed civilians that when it comes to real battle they run or fight from their tanks and planes.

Last edited:
Jews have high IQ but very bad physically
They aren't that bad physically at all. They are just not high morale as the average Hamas or Hezbollah fighter

I think it makes sense when comparing people who are pampered in a high capita environment since birth and then hardcore Islamists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom