What's new

Hezbollah are better war fighters than an average Israeli soldier

One lesson Israel proves to us is the importance of a potent and dominating air force.

It's the Israeli Air Force that allows the Israelis to act with confidence

I match with what people say and then the actual outcome .. and that is how you establish credibility

So far he is on the money .. so till he starts making consistent errors I won’t stop listening

Take the credibility of the Indian army .. why is it zero ?

So Indians claim they took Kargil ? ..

ok .. so they were good at mountain combat ?

right ?

So how did this happen ?

Indians claim that IAF will beat the hell out of PAF ? Right .. so how does this keep happening?

Get my point ?

They are only ones making sense

Seriously you what is the alternative? Modi controlled media ?

lol

How is a thread on HezbAllah and the dubious assertions of Ritter and McGregor related in any way to India?

I cannot begin to tell you how much I don't give a shit about India. India, to me, is like a Dante's Inferno. One layer, people are swimming in boiling shit. The next layer, they are showering in piss. The next layer, they are caked in dirt and feasting on the meat of their dead guru. The layer after that, they are giving white people rim jobs. A layer after that, they are having sex in abnormal positions and calling it spirituality. The final layer, they are fuming and red about Pakistan.

I cannot tell you how uninterested I am in India's affairs. Indians are just the butt of a cosmic joke for me.

What I will tell you though is that both Ritter and McGregor are to military analysis what tabloids are to objective journalism. How can you even look at the YouTube thumbnails, with all the large letters, bright colors, and hyperbolic statements like "UKRAINE IS ONE DAY AWAY FROM ANNIHILATION, ZELENSKY ON KNEES READY TO SUCK DICK FOR MILITARY AID" and think any of this is reliable? These are YouTube celebrities paid by the MAGA movement to shape public perception in such a way as to benefit the re-election of Donald Trump. Ritter is a disgraced man who was outed for pedophilia, so he's liable to spit whatever bullshit his paymasters want him to. McGregor is widely known to be completely incompetent. These two are trying to undermine the Biden administration and capitalize on its mistakes by attempting a "told you so" that will swing people to vote for Republicans. It's elementary, a double-digit IQ can figure this out.

In other words, if you were in legal trouble, would you trust the desperate, slimy Saul Goodman, with his colorful, attention-seeking suits and his tacky office? And his clientele of thugs and druggies (people who follow McGregor and Ritter are akin to thugs and druggies as they are often uneducated stiffs that want a reason to be mad at their government)? Or would you go to a law firm that has a professional feel, with associates wearing crisp suits, and a consultation that gives you facts without hyperbole? Desperation is a sign you should not trust the person giving you information. Same applies to "analysts" like McGregor and Ritter.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Last edited:
Isreal used absolute force against Palestinian ..
Yep, no rules when you have power, what sort of religion is that? Show no mercy , spare no children, starve them ,beat them , lie and lie out of your teeth, slaughter everyone you can set you bombs and guns on. I can understand the Jews in the US and UK supporting because they have the same values but why are the Germans, Indians and Japanese who suffered the same colonial values is grotesquelly strange and sickening.

Last edited:

How is a thread on HezbAllah and the dubious assertions of Ritter and McGregor related in any way to India?

India is dubious however Scott and Doug are credible

I cannot begin to tell you how much I don't give a shit about India. India, to me, is like a Dante's Inferno. One layer, people are swimming in boiling shit. The next layer, they are showering in piss

I am so happy for you .. you are not a Indian

Indians are just the butt of a cosmic joke for me.

Cos they butt lick white folks 247

What I will tell you though is that both Ritter and McGregor are to military analysis

That’s is your opinion…

So far your “mainstream “ Analyst I have seen them getting things consistently wrong

McGregor is widely known to be completely incompetent.

Doesn’t look like it .. his logic is sound and what he says things that make sense

slimy Saul Goodman, with his colorful, attention-seeking suits and his tacky office?

Love that show

Trump. Ritter is a disgraced man who was outed for pedophilia
A entrapment case

people who follow McGregor and Ritter are akin to thugs and druggies as they are often uneducated stiffs that want a reason to be mad at their government)?

Hmm

Ok that’s your opinion

Last edited:
For zionists the Gaza or Lebanon is just a place but for Palestinians and Lebanese these places are their homes which they will defend them at any cost including death

looks like the indians were worshipping the wrong dick ?
It doesn't matter, does they have air force? does they have reliable air defence? would their rocket artillery penetrate through iron dome?

Indians worship dicks bcos they have small in size….

Ps I use as an analogy such dick measuring contest .. you I think take it literally..

Community schooling sucks ? No?

That is what true Hindu is
your first and last thought seems to be dicks and sucks, may be some latent feelings are trying to come out. my sympathies

It doesn't matter, does they have air force? does they have reliable air defence? would their rocket artillery penetrate through iron dome?

it doesn't matter?.... lo

where do you get your knowledge from ? Command and Conquer games?..

as hezbullah's military tactic is land denial.... Israel objective is dominance ..understand the concepts.

your first and last thought seems to be dicks and sucks, may be some latent feelings are trying to come out. my sympathies

cos you have a small dick so it sucks for you.

if u want to defeat the jew you have to play the jew game

infiltrate and change their morals and values and then destroy them from within

physically you can not defeat the jews at this stage so other measures are required

where do you get your knowledge from ? Command and Conquer games?..
From dreams.

as hezbullah's military tactic is land denial.... Israel objective is dominance ..understand the concepts.
Without proper air defence, they will incurs huge loss to them as compare to the Israeli losses, a few days back someone posted on X that so far Hamas has destroyed (x) numbers of Israeli tanks, does 100 destroyed tanks can replace a single child martyred?

Last edited:
if u want to defeat the jew you have to play the jew game

infiltrate and change their morals and values and then destroy them from within

physically you can not defeat the jews at this stage so other measures are required
You cannot destroy the destroyed. What do they have or value from moral standards to work on? Absolutely nothing. It would be completely stupid to argue with someone who has nothing to lose. All the Zionists can understand is bullet, nothing else.

Look at the way they infiltrate in other countries' government. They do it through their women, their women act as a honey trap. Kennedy for example.

We are not like them. We have standards, we have manners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom