What's new

Hillary Clinton put in Hot Seat by Pakistani Media

Gubbi no the US doesn't need Pakistan. You are right they just use our roads, air space and bases for fun. They don't really need them to fight in Afghanistan.

If we had a semi-competent govt we could have charged tens of billions of dollars for these passing rights.

Lets put it this way. US is trying to clean the mess it helped create along with Pakistan in the wastelands of Afghanistan following Soviet invasion. Whats your excuse for not chipping in?
And from the looks of it, it looks like US is determined to stay till the mess is atleast manageable by Afghan forces.
The message is clear, pull up your socks for its gonna be along haul!

'not chipping in' thousands dead but we're not 'chipping in.' OK.

No country is obligated to allow another to use it's territory therefore we are doing the US a favour by allowing them to use it.

Everything about this post is an unacceptable form of behavior on this forum.

Very disappointed with Asim and this forum! Why was this post found unacceptable? This post may have been "politically incorrect", but it is a fact that Jews as a community have been remarkably successful at manipulating media, economic policy, government policy etc. to their own advantage. I don't see the last post that was "taken care of", but if the last post I do see was the reason WarProfessor was banned, then it is very disappointing indeed.

Very disappointed with Asim and this forum! Why was this post found unacceptable? This post may have been "politically incorrect", but it is a fact that Jews as a community have been remarkably successful at manipulating media, economic policy, government policy etc. to their own advantage. I don't see the last post that was "taken care of", but if the last post I do see was the reason WarProfessor was banned, then it is very disappointing indeed.

Accusing 'Jews as a community' is a generalization. Unless you can conclusively show each and every Jew as doing so, it is a derogatory generalization, not dissimilar to canards thrown at Muslims about terrorism.

You could point out individual cases of people, or organizations such as AIPAC, manipulating the media etc. and explain how, but do not denigrate an entire community.

Thanks.

The remark was made in response to the assertion that the US could get AQ without Pakistani assistance.

Even taking into account your Puerile threats about the 'Pakistan ceasing to exist' (is 'Time up' yet? been what, over a year, year and a half?), such an event would only cause greater instability and chaos in which AQ would thrive - which means you can't do it without Pakistan, at least not without resort to some of S-2's genocidal options.

LOL, puerile? the poster claimed that
Do u have any idea if Pakistan stops the army supplies thru our routes than what will happen?
if stopped,the bodies of u'r soldiers dieing in wholesale quantity will not make make back to US of "A" and will rot in Afghanistan.
Apparently an assertion you agree with:lol:

Do you imagine for one moment that ABCA would stand by and let their armies supply routes be blockaded by Pakistan? How long do you seriously believe Pakistan would continue to exist?

Chinese and Pakistani's are not welcomed may be?

People from US and India are allowed to derail threads while Chinese and Pakistani's get a ban disappointing.

May be US and India funds this forum or the mod specified.

The name of the forum should be changed to ANTI-PAKISTAN Defence :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Asim and Agnostic are right; please read Agno's last post carefully. Generalization always leads to prejudice and prejudice is wrong.

LOL, puerile? the poster claimed that
Apparently an assertion you agree with:lol:

Do you imagine for one moment that ABCA would stand by and let their armies supply routes be blockaded by Pakistan? How long do you seriously believe Pakistan would continue to exist?

What is the presumed goal of the US invasion and occupation of Afghanistan?

Chinese and Pakistani's are not welcomed may be?

People from US and India are allowed to derail threads while Chinese and Pakistani's get a ban disappointing.

May be US and India funds this forum or the mod specified.

The name of the forum should be changed to ANTI-PAKISTAN Defence :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes yes ... and then you should read the threads started by our Indian members to accuse us of being overly prejudiced against them!

We aren't perfect, but perhaps we are fair enough to earn the ire of both sides...

Accusing 'Jews as a community' is a generalization. Unless you can conclusively show each and every Jew as doing so, it is a derogatory generalization, not dissimilar to canards thrown at Muslims about terrorism.

You could point out individual cases of people, or organizations such as AIPAC, manipulating the media etc. and explain how, but do not denigrate an entire community.

Thanks.

Point taken. Just thought a ban was a bit harsh. May be a warning would have done. I enjoyed some of his posts. Then may be you guys did give him a warning.

Anyways, I agree. Generalizations lead to prejudice.

What is the presumed goal of blockading the ISAF?
One step at at time, the invasion and occupation and its goals come before all, they are the root of the issues in the region at the moment, so an answer to my question please.

And for clarification, I don't agree with the posters comment about body bags and whatnot, only that without Pakistani cooperation eliminating AQ and assorted groups is not possible.

So, again, what is the presumed goal of the US invasion and occupation of Afghanistan?

'not chipping in' thousands dead but we're not 'chipping in.' OK.

No country is obligated to allow another to use it's territory therefore we are doing the US a favour by allowing them to use it.

Let me make this crystal clear, I never meant to disrespect those who sacrificed their lives in the line of duty. I never have and never will disrespect men in uniform. Infact I really appreciate what PA is finally doing in the tribal areas against the Taliban!
That comment was directed at the member who said US is dependent on Pakistan for WoT. I said "whats the excuse for not chipping in" meaning the member expressed his frustration at the present govt not having balls to demand more money from the US being their ally. Interesting statement, in view of the fact that Pakistan was/is partially responsible for the mess in the region and is facing a serious threat from the very elements it nurtured in the recent past.
Btw, US is not using any Pakistani territory. Evidence? Its just bombing the hell out of terrorists who reside in areas claimed by Pakistan as its sovereign territories but has very little to show in implementing its writ there. So its, as they say, an open season!

Let me make this crystal clear, I never meant to disrespect those who sacrificed their lives in the line of duty. I never have and never will disrespect men in uniform. Infact I really appreciate what PA is finally doing in the tribal areas against the Taliban!
That comment was directed at the member who said US is dependent on Pakistan for WoT. I said "whats the excuse for not chipping in" meaning the member expressed his frustration at the present govt not having balls to demand more money from the US being their ally. Interesting statement, in view of the fact that Pakistan was/is partially responsible for the mess in the region and is facing a serious threat from the very elements it nurtured in the recent past.
Pakistan is partially responsible for the mess so should chip-in. You know what, you have a point here.

Pakistan is partially responsible for the mess so should chip-in. You know what, you have a point here.

USD 500 million in investment in Afghanistan, thousands of Afghan students on scholarships in Pakistan, thousands of hospital beds and thousands of students worth of schools built in Afghanistan.

Anywhere between $30 billion and $50 billion in economic losses because of the US invasion of Afghanistan, thousands dead in suicide bombings and active combat - look at those economic and aid numbers as a percentage of GDP and how horrific they really are.

What direct cost has the US, or any other NATO nation in Afghanistan, paid for participation in Afghanistan that comes close to Pakistan's?

Back
Top Bottom