What's new

Hindu Extremist groups Issue threats to PIA offices in India!

The term "Hindu extremism" is a myth. Not even a single "Hindu extremist" has been convicted around the world.

PIA still exist. :woot:

jalny waaly ka moo kala but yes its kicking

on multan my city
PIA_Boeing_747-300_Asuspine-5.jpg

Any hindu with no association to any hindu extremist party and org. also becomes extremist when it comes to Pakistan.

Another civilian Injured in unprovoked firing by Indian Forces in Naarowal ...

Why does this blind patriotism in Indians becomes visible when it concerns Pakistan. ?? !!
You are our "Arch Enemy", remember? Emotions flare the worst when it concerns family, no?
But then again, it manifests not only when things get heated up with Pakistan, but with other countries too. Remember the racist incidents occurring in Australia and Indians' response then? Or the uproar when ShahRukh or Abdul Kalam or even the Indian Ambassador were frisked at US airports?
Thats why I said "blind patriotism".

You are our "Arch Enemy", remember? Emotions flare the worst when it concerns family, no?
But then again, it manifests not only when things get heated up with Pakistan, but with other countries too. Remember the racist incidents occurring in Australia and Indians' response then? Or the uproar when ShahRukh or Abdul Kalam or even the Indian Ambassador were frisked at US airports?
Thats why I said "blind patriotism".
But then, did the Indians attack Australian or American assets or maybe when it comes to Pakistan, the Indian authorities or more laid back and usualy tend to lock the gate after the Horse has bolted. !!

Any hindu with no association to any hindu extremist party and org. also becomes extremist when it comes to Pakistan.

... and Vice versa perhaps.

Enmity has gone into our DNA.

Back
Top Bottom