What's new

Hoodbhoy the maniac : Pak Army Was Hiding Osama

Parvez Hoodbhoy should return back to his native mother land aka Bharat.

This bastard should be grateful; us native Pakistanis have allowed him and his people to live on our soil.

Fact ? -- what is your proof of this "fact" if there is none and i highly doubt that you have one than you in my mind are a bigger maniac than hoodhboy.

Dont you see what he is talking about.. you still want PROOF? First you guys didn't agree to the fact that OBL was in Pak, you wanted the proof of his presence! then your master got into your country and killed him.

You people are so entertaining. Someone who is damn fustrated, should look at you, that way he can just laugh and laugh.. and forget all the frustration. lol

^ It is even harder to believe that the best intelligence agency, the CIA, who created Osama in the first place, took 10 years to find him.

Maybe that is because that despite repeated inputs by both CIA and RAW about him being in NWFP region (over the last 7 years or so) the Pakistani security services REFUSED to even consider the problem and look into it. And majority of posters on this forum were ranting about it being a RAW-CIA-MOSSAD trick:undecided:

The whole episode reeks of deliberate state cover up, and have no doubts about it, the roots of this go high up in the higher echelons of Pakistani establishment, its not the minor work of some low level officer.

CIA has acted AFTER the Pakistani establishment failed to work INSPITE of repeated promises to the contrary. It was the first and foremost duty of your security services to have hunted him down and then dismantle his infrastructure within Pakistan. But then that would have hurt your cause in Kashmir - for its very clear that there is an intermingling of both the Afghanistan ops and Kashmir Ops and you cant separate and act against one without harming the other.

Gen Zia's thousand cut policy is actually working on you only. Its hurting & bleeding you socially, economically and diplomatically. And not at all improving your overall security as previously it was only India which was intruding now its the whole world which will intrude into your airspace.

^ It is even harder to believe that the best intelligence agency, the CIA, who created Osama in the first place, took 10 years to find him.

and even much harder to believe that they didn’t know toss all about the hijacked planes crashing into the buildings even when the passengers were calling their loved ones saying that their plane was hijacked.

adding further hard to believe mantra (love it when used on the parrot himself) the passengers of flight 93 were better informed than the CIA, FBI and NSA and decided to fight the terrorists (I am not suggesting that it was shot down to prevent it from crashing into White house, that would have looked very bad on US administration wouldn’t it?).

its hard to believe that the Kasab and other terrorists can board small boats and sail from a hostile country without even bothering to use in direct route and sail right under the nose of the most powerful NAVY in the region (sans USA fleet) and reach shores and then take the whole city hostage for 3 days and NAVY, RAW and company don’t know anything at all.

its also hard to believe that how the NATO forces allowed Mullah Omar and Osama to escape Tora Bora and even clear passage for their save retreat into Pakistan.

whats more even CIA oversaw his treatment in American Hospital in Dubai

honestly after all this hard to believe, I move a motion in this forum to ban people from using this word.

its hard to belive when CIA spokesmen have too much Cabbage, they fart whole day and people blame ISI for that.

from now on every thing is believable unless proven otherwise.

Relax kiddo.. I've lived in Kakul Abbotabad for some time and everyone that lives there has to go through a military background check. Every house in that area is watched by the army and your telling me that the worlds most wanted man who was caught just a few meters away from Kakul in a fairly large compound without some kind of protection from the Pakistan Army? Your sure are one deluded individual.

Fact is most people who fail to believe this have never even been to Abbotabad or PMA Kakul to know just how well protected and under constant surveillance that area is.

Really? Is that a legitimate question? People now have to take sides to appease a certain group of people even if their stupid and wrong?
Sachai ko koi jhutla nahin sakta .

This bastard should be grateful; us native Pakistanis have allowed him and his people to live on our soil.

His motherland is India ? Really ? How ?

He seems like a a very sophisticated man , He is an MIT , US graduate and i have heard is also a very good physics teacher or something.
He should really come back if India is his motherland . We would like to have people like that here .

I would be immensely surprised that a terrorist, wanted by Pakistan itself, can live for years in a Military Cantonment, without anyone knowing. If a terrorist could stay on for years and not be known about, it would not speak well of the national and local infrastructure.

Indeed, how did the Americans home on to OBL then?

Americans don't live in Abbotabad in numbers, nor should it be stated that they possess better and more extensive infrastructure to know what is happening in Abbotabad than that of Pakistan including Pakistan's intelligence and security agencies to include the police!

Are you suggesting that all Mohajirs should be grateful to what you term as 'native' Pakistani forever?

In other words, they are not Pakistanis?

I am sure the Mohajirs have contributed to Pakistan no less than the so called 'natives'.

Bhutto, Benazir, Zia, Musharraf, Abdul Qadeer Khan, Dr. Ishfaq Ahmad, Riazuddin, Ghulam Murtaza, Raziuddin Siddiqui, Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy, Dr. Salimuzzaman Siddiqui, and Atta ur Rahman, Nazia Hassan, Mehdi Hassan, Munni Begum, and Ahmed Jahanzeb and a host of others were all Mohajirs.

I don't think you are being fair.

Itsssssssss obvious Army higher ups knew about OBL , he was caught living next door to Pakistani sandhurst , pervaiz hoodboy and other allike journanlist are all titled maniac for calling a spade .. spade , nothing new here typical fundo takfiri mentality .... term every 1 kafir who doesnt agree with them.

Why don't you get lost?

He has contributed a lot to this country but unfortunately we have people like you to drag this nation down repeatedly.

Are you suggesting that all Mohajirs should be grateful to what you term as 'native' Pakistani forever?

In other words, they are not Pakistanis?

I am sure the Mohajirs have contributed to Pakistan no less than the so called 'natives'.

Bhutto, Benazir, Zia, Musharraf and a host of others were all Mohajirs.

No sir please let them send him here . He is welcome .

time to send people like your mentality to Bharat , may be they can make use of natives like you for Pakistan you are no good

I agree with him, I also strongly feel that PA was sheltering OBL. The fact cannot be verified and it is my hunch/feeling. I am openly admitting it.
Also he pointed out, how Pakistan denies everything e.g. Mumbai, they said no one is from Pakistan etc etc.

The sad part is that no one suspects PA even when so many of their official stand how been found inaccurate. In my opinion people of Pakistan blindly support PA and ISI without verifying counter claims and it is one of the reason of anger or people.

Common man is hating countries based on false information and no-one is waking up even when so many of these have been found untrue.

Asking hard questions is important to be successful.

Back
Top Bottom