What's new

Hoodbhoy the maniac : Pak Army Was Hiding Osama

PN,'

Not feasible.

Pakistan cannot pay the interest of the loans taken from IMF and WB and has to bank on Saudis to give money so that the Pakistan National Budget can be presented to be passed!

We are even ready to starve in order to pay them back.............. The only problem is spineless bastardised GoP ehich should have some shame.............

Guys I dont want to mention his religion but unfortunately i should..
He is from Bahai religion a sect of Shia. Same school of thought like qadianis or ahmedis. Iran declared that sect as Non-Muslims.
what can you expect from him..

We are even ready to starve in order to pay them back.............. The only problem is spineless bastardised GoP ehich should have some shame.............

Easier said than done.

If it were possible, it would have been done years ago.

Pakistan would not have joined the WoT at all!!

With all due respect these are emotional outburst....Elites need to come up with Pragmatic ideas....Sanctions in this state of economy will give a final blow and results are going to be catastrophic...This angle most of the people tend to ignore....The only best solution is - buy time....You guys had 10 years to fix things but alas economy is still bad..Anyways milk US to fix your economy - in return give them terrorists....Once dust settles slowly move out from the camp.....Last but not the least ensure you have peace with India....This will help you change focus and concentrate on economy...India has no problem in maintaining status-quo at this stage but not GOP

He is from Bahai religion a sect of Shia. Same school of thought like qadianis or ahmedis. Iran declared that sect as Non-Muslims.

Who is this?

Hmmm I don't think Bahai's consider themselves muslims.

800px-LotusDelhi.jpg

This is called Lotus Temple, not Lotus Mosque

Wow quit a stupid post that was full of racism. qadianis and ahmedis are not human right.

Hoodbhoy is a physics professor he should just stick to his discipline and leave this job to real defence analysts like Shireen Mizari.

what an ignorant post , in your view he isnt from your preferred sect thus he dont have any credibility !?

Wow quit a stupid post that was full of racism. qadianis and ahmedis are not human right.

VEry bad jungle boy.
Ahmedis are human and may be better human than us. BUT they were declared non muslim under the article in the constitution of pakistan. so by the law they are non muslims.
Where is Racism??? If i say that i m not a christian does it means that i put myself in racist column.
You need to learn the definition of Racism...

what an ignorant post , in your view he isnt from your preferred sect thus he dont have any credibility !?

NO brother i always watch him in the news and he is really a great professor. I admired him. Great Guy and Human being.
But when he talked about Islam then he always becomes biased in his point of view or atleast I may considered him the biased guy when he dont differentiate terrorism with Jihad and he said Jihad is now finished and no need of it.
Yeah I agreed time that we are facing now is the time of struggle in education and technology, economies and develoment.

What a pathetic post, so this is expected from him because he is a supposed Non-Muslim?

He is an Agha Khani and they are still considered Muslims.

Bahai's dont consider themselves as Muslims.

Your kind of pathetic thinking is the reason why Pakistan is in such a mess.

VEry bad jungle boy.
Ahmedis are human and may be better human than us. BUT they were declared non muslim under the article in the constitution of pakistan. so by the law they are non muslims.
Where is Racism??? If i say that i m not a christian does it means that i put myself in racist column.
You need to learn the definition of Racism...

Well according to Bhutto, who did this to appease religious right, it was just a political move.

He (Dr Abdus Salam) told me that it was the same question Bhutto had asked him. “Salam, what is this? Why have you resigned as chief scientific adviser?” Salam told him that after the national assembly verdict declaring his entire community of Ahmadi Muslims non-Muslim, he could not possibly continue. “But Salam that is all politics,” Bhutto told him, then added, “Give me time; I will change it. Believe me.” Salam said to Bhutto, “All right Zulfi, I believe you, but write down what you have told me on a plain piece of paper and it will remain between the two of us, forever and always.” Bhutto’s reply was classic Bhutto, “Salam, I can’t do that; I am a politician.”

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

oohh, now i know from where he develops his anti pakistan rhetoric

Back
Top Bottom