What's new

Hoodbhoy the maniac : Pak Army Was Hiding Osama

Guys I dont want to mention his religion but unfortunately i should..
He is from Bahai religion a sect of Shia. Same school of thought like qadianis or ahmedis. Iran declared that sect as Non-Muslims.
what can you expect from him..

Bahais are not muslims .

Wow quit a stupid post that was full of racism. qadianis and ahmedis are not human right.

it completely natural for non muslims to talk against the muslims, the minority feels insecurity from the majority, its completely natural, but some retards actually vomit these feelings and everybody gets disgusted

Guys I dont want to mention his religion but unfortunately i should..
He is from Bahai religion a sect of Shia. Same school of thought like qadianis or ahmedis. Iran declared that sect as Non-Muslims.
what can you expect from him..

His caste, religion or race doesn't matter. He is a Pakistani national. Period. Having said that, I am sure he can take it as a compliment because not a single of those who raped, ravaged and pillaged this country was a Bahai. wesey, isn't it true that the creator of this country was also Shia?

Bahais are not muslims .

Don't waste your time with him, these people grow up with this hate mentality and they are unaware of facts.

All the evils of the world have to be linked to Non-Muslims, proclaimed or non proclaimed.

What a pathetic post, so this is expected from him because he is a supposed Non-Muslim?

He is an Agha Khani and they are still considered Muslims.

Bahai's dont consider themselves as Muslims.

Your kind of pathetic thinking is the reason why Pakistan is in such a mess.

He is not an Agha khani...
plz read my later posts.. you are a mod so should read all posts.
Non muslims are better pakistanis. but the way this guy talks about Islam is not good...:disagree:

His caste, religion or race doesn't matter. He is a Pakistani national. Period. Having said that, I am sure he can take it as a compliment because not a single of those who raped, ravaged and pillaged this country was a Bahai. wesey, isn't it true that the creator of this country was also Shia?

Jinnah was not Shia...
hoodbhouy is Pakistani and i admired him in his field but plz this guy should not talk about Islam...

He is not an Agha khani...
plz read my later posts.. you are a mod so should read all posts.
Non muslims are better pakistanis. but the way this guy talks about Islam is not good...:disagree:

He was an Agha Khani, he does not identify himself as being affiliated with any sect or religion anymore in the public sphere atleast.

I read what I had to read, your post was clear in its intolerant message.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Jinnah was not Shia...
hoodbhouy is Pakistani and i admired him in his field but plz this guy should not talk about Islam...

Jinnah was an Islamili for the greater part of his life and later he converted to Khoja Shia.

Though he was not a practicing Muslim and he never claimed to be one either.

such a bast**d
he is a mainac for pakistan. serving his boss america

Recently there was a report of American Think Tank saying America should support those Analysts who support our policies in Pakistan News Channels and they indirectly gave a indication or an example of a Sciencetist which openly defends our policies basically they meant Pervaiz Hoodbhoy

Recently there was a report of American Think Tank saying America should support those Analysts who support our policies in Pakistan News Channels and they indirectly gave a indication or an example of a Sciencetist which openly defends our policies basically they meant Pervaiz Hoodbhoy

Can we have a link of this report?

The Think Tanks officially stating so?

and even much harder to believe that they didnt know toss all about the hijacked planes crashing into the buildings even when the passengers were calling their loved ones saying that their plane was hijacked.

adding further hard to believe mantra (love it when used on the parrot himself) the passengers of flight 93 were better informed than the CIA, FBI and NSA and decided to fight the terrorists (I am not suggesting that it was shot down to prevent it from crashing into White house, that would have looked very bad on US administration wouldnt it?).

its hard to believe that the Kasab and other terrorists can board small boats and sail from a hostile country without even bothering to use in direct route and sail right under the nose of the most powerful NAVY in the region (sans USA fleet) and reach shores and then take the whole city hostage for 3 days and NAVY, RAW and company dont know anything at all.

its also hard to believe that how the NATO forces allowed Mullah Omar and Osama to escape Tora Bora and even clear passage for their save retreat into Pakistan.

whats more even CIA oversaw his treatment in American Hospital in Dubai

honestly after all this hard to believe, I move a motion in this forum to ban people from using this word.

its hard to belive when CIA spokesmen have too much Cabbage, they fart whole day and people blame ISI for that.

from now on every thing is believable unless proven otherwise.
Take a breath. Follow the Dawood Gilani trial. Nice information coming up there. On the side, someone mentiones thousand cuts on thi thread. Interesting that taliban are also wearing the same thinking cap it seems.

Back
Top Bottom