What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Yes, sorry typo

Another suggestion for the admins here. Make your mobile site easier to navigate. Everything is squashed together. I have to use the "Request Desktop website" option of the browser to make it so what workable.

Last edited:
Yes, sorry typo

Another suggestion for the admins here. Make your mobile site easier to navigate. Everything is squashed together. I have to use the "Request Desktop website" option of the browser to make it so what workable.
Squashed together, what you mean?

You know, this forum is so popular. Why not just make it an awesome looking one? With live pictures, more options and more features and all that? A complete reboot of the entire facade.

The derogatory term used for Afghans should be banned.

Namak something something.

Thank you.

Indians derailing every topic again, please Mods do something. Recently Ayasofya topic is under attack.

Apparently Hindutva cadres stuck on this vein that we Muslims are temple destroyers.

Islamophobia should be banned from this forum.

I have been seeing too much lately.

You know, this forum is so popular. Why not just make it an awesome looking one? With live pictures, more options and more features and all that? A complete reboot of the entire facade.
Like what.

The derogatory term used for Afghans should be banned.

Namak something something.

Thank you.

Indians derailing every topic again, please Mods do something. Recently Ayasofya topic is under attack.

Apparently Hindutva cadres stuck on this vein that we Muslims are temple destroyers.

Islamophobia should be banned from this forum.

I have been seeing too much lately.
Already against the rules. you can report for action.

Along with Islamaphobia, Anti-Jewish and Christian hate should also obviously have no place here.

This should go without saying, but it needs to be said imho

Along with Islamaphobia, Anti-Jewish and Christian hate should also obviously have no place here.

This should go without saying, but it needs to be said imho

Mods took action against one poster for that, rest assured.

Most members here are not like that.

Mods took action against one poster for that, rest assured.

Most members here are not like that.

Oh, I realize that. I know most members are not like that. I myself am a Christian who has never experienced any hate for my religion on this forum.

However, there is a small minority who have made anti Islamic, Jewish & Christian remarks here.

It’s a credit to this forum and the moderators/staff here because they usually Nip it in the bud when They see it, and I (or others) report.

Already against the rules. you can report for action.

I know it is but serial offenders should be made to understand that it's not acceptable.

Also forum need to revisit reporting system. Mass reporting takes a toll on difference of opinion as forum dangerously flirts with one demographic majority in opinion.

Oh, I realize that. I know most members are not like that. I myself am a Christian who has never experienced any hate for my religion on this forum.

However, there is a small minority who have made anti Islamic, Jewish & Christian remarks here.

It’s a credit to this forum and the moderators/staff here because they usually Nip it in the bud when They see it, and I (or others) report.

Well, that covers the lot; nothing to see here, let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom