What's new

How do we make PDF better?

But then I couldn't offer analysis for Pakistan economy issues ^^ @SQ8 @Jungibaaz

These ideas sprouting up everywhere and they're apparently getting "reinforced more and more" though its always the same group that proposes them.... @Joe Shearer
Some of the suggestions here are forum killing ideas imo. I’ve seen it happen elsewhere when one side of the debate simply leaves and everything else withers.

@WebMaster

Hello Webmaster, I notice with posts now that the profile avatar get's in the way of the post and posts are not quite aligned as a result. Is this by default? If not can you make it so that it is aligned?

It is by design.
hello bro.
please fix the background and delete the random images in queue. right now i see an f-16 nuzzle with it's pitot tube...it's confusing.
the amount of light our eyes receive right now is too much and it can harm eyes. i used to like the old platform and it's green background.

hello bro.
please fix the background and delete the random images in queue. right now i see an f-16 nuzzle with it's pitot tube...it's confusing.
the amount of light our eyes receive right now is too much and it can harm eyes. i used to like the old platform and it's green background.
Yes, it is in works. @Stealth

We are preparing to make an upgrade for 2015, so this is your thread to post your ideas and fantasies that can make PDF better. Soon this community will be a decade old so we must keep up with the demands and new age.

Shoot it out here.

Any suggestions regarding the management improvements (i.e. related to moderation) can be posted in the GHQ section.

thanks.

I am new here, and actually it is the first time ever I've joined an online forum, although I've followed PDF as a guest for many years.

The main thing I noticed before, and have noticed it still since joining is the freehand given to Indian members to pose stupid questions that are designed to deliver a false narrative.

Pakistanis should be allowed to answer such questions with some freedom, a maligned intent should not be responded to in a respectful manner, the only way to deliver an answer to the malicious question is with a direct and a forthright answer.

Too often I have seen Pakistani try to answer stupid malicious questions in a respectful manner because it looks like they are fearful of breaking some rule. That's not right, because, it gives the impression the maligned question has value, it is just not right. Give some space, please.
After all, if Pakistanis cannot act freely in their own forum, then where?

I just visited a Turkish forum they had options for original forum layout a customized one and a dark one also you could change the font size.Please apply this to PDF as well.

Can someone tell me what is the criteria of the list of "Mobile Latest"? Old threads are getting on top with recent/new dates and the order of list keep changing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom