What's new

How do we make PDF better?

This way only good pak posters will stop coming here. And those of us who come here for their intelligent input should also leave slowly.

Then the forum can do all ego stroking of indians, tho already its an indian forum but then u can name it that too.
Isi tarah in manhoos logon nay 71 may bangladesh tora tha.
and then at the end for this forum its not respect for islam and pakistan that matters, but perhaps some ********-brought reeveeenuees that count. Boo!!!

Har roz i get to hear such nasty taunts on our army,on 65 war, 71 tau indians ki zindagi ka maqsad and sole achievement hai. No site would allow such shit towards its home nation magar yahan sab propaganda chal raha hota hai. like 65 ,71 nonsense and in such harsh words is repeated everyday 100s of times. and irony is, this is the defence forum owned by a pakistani.

U go and write this crap on indian defence , bharat chak chak , see how they treat u. Heck even here like here on our forum all the trolls attack at once and make personal jibes.

They can celebrate chopper crash on this forum, they can celebrate safoora masaccre.
No wonder with gujrat riots behind it and same butcher as their head of state,just shows how much theylove blood.

Good going keep these indians around. kaheen yeh qoum pakistanion ki jaan nahi chorti. Kaheen nahi,

Mera forum hota tau woh haal karna tha kay!!!!!

I had grown a good sense of attachment with this forum cuz there are some very cool pakistanis here, but much of the charm is gone now.
Wasay bhi last thing wanted t hear on this forum was cheering for innocent kasmiris deaths by indians. 'kudo to crf for killing militants'.

What blood thirsty ppl. Do u even know he was a militant. Heck they were even justifying killing of 16 year boy shot at point blank range in srinagar.

But maybe this is what is called intl forum./sarcasm

Hmm I don't know. Indian input does add a bit of spice to the forum. Whats good about here its an international forum and its nice to see contribution from so many different countries.

This way only good pak posters will stop coming here. And those of us who come here for their intelligent input should also leave slowly.

Then the forum can do all ego stroking of indians, tho already its an indian forum but then u can name it that too.
Isi tarah in manhoos logon nay 71 may bangladesh tora tha.
and then at the end for this forum its not respect for islam and pakistan that matters, but perhaps some ********-brought reeveeenuees that count. Boo!!!

Har roz i get to hear such nasty taunts on our army,on 65 war, 71 tau indians ki zindagi ka maqsad and sole achievement hai. No site would allow such shit towards its home nation magar yahan sab propaganda chal raha hota hai. like 65 ,71 nonsense and in such harsh words is repeated everyday 100s of times. and irony is, this is the defence forum owned by a pakistani.

U go and write this crap on indian defence , bharat chak chak , see how they treat u. Heck even here like here on our forum all the trolls attack at once and make personal jibes.

They can celebrate chopper crash on this forum, they can celebrate safoora masaccre.
No wonder with gujrat riots behind it and same butcher as their head of state,just shows how much theylove blood.

Good going keep these indians around. kaheen yeh qoum pakistanion ki jaan nahi chorti. Kaheen nahi,

Mera forum hota tau woh haal karna tha kay!!!!!

I had grown a good sense of attachment with this forum cuz there are some very cool pakistanis here, but much of the charm is gone now.
Wasay bhi last thing wanted t hear on this forum was cheering for innocent kasmiris deaths by indians. 'kudo to crf for killing militants'.

What blood thirsty ppl. Do u even know he was a militant. Heck they were even justifying killing of 16 year boy shot at point blank range in srinagar.

But maybe this is what is called intl forum./sarcasm
Yara na khoon jalao. You don't know nothin about this place or the webby.
I troll for a reason.

Hmm I don't know. Indian input does add a bit of spice to the forum. Whats good about here its an international forum and its nice to see contribution from so many different countries.

I am ok with other nationalities. And i like that too. But what u call indian spice. Sorry its all sick trolling. And there is an overwheming indian presence here and that is doing no good to this place and pakistanis. No other nationality on this forum is in such large number nor are such horrible trolls.

Whats the point in going to threads when uhave to leave them cuz 20 plus bloody indian trolls attack and abuse u in tandem and u have to leave the thread. Heck even if the threadis entirely in pakistan forum section.

Yara na khoon jalao. You don't know nothin about this place or the webby.
I troll for a reason.

yeaa making sense now. You are actually right.

Its just that we set too high expectations with ppl and then regret.

I should get ready for a ban then. :lol:
-
Btw 71 is the best thing that ever happened to Pak. Good riddance! :bunny:
-
Hahhahahah. Jaaaaaaooooooooo!!!!! Lolz

I should get ready for a ban then. :lol:
-
Btw 71 is the best thing that ever happened to Pak. Good riddance! :bunny:
-
Oooohhhh i am already lucky to have a generous mod holding gun at me most of the time.

download.jpg

Hahhahahah. Jaaaaaaooooooooo!!!!! Lolz

Oooohhhh i am already lucky to have a generous mod holding gun at me most of the time.

View attachment 222609

Usay bolo "f*ck you and your eyebrows". He may ban you right away but it's worth it. :lol:

When I get banned I cuss the mod out loud without them knowing it. It really helps me overcome the "traumatic" experience :D

JK

tumhara "member spotted" thread kahan gya? I forgot to bookmark it. :(

tumhara "member spotted" thread kahan gya? I forgot to bookmark it. :(
Chup!!!! I dont cuss.

'If u cuss the mods out loud without them knowing it' after you are banned,then how will the mods ever know u are cussing at them, unless thru some new technology, computer ki screen say nikal kay mods user kay kamray may chalang maar dain and hide somewhere over there, aur pdf kay mods ab itnay bhi desperate nahi lagtay kay aisa karain.

Hum webbie ko kidnap kar kay desert may chor dain gay aur website khud chalain gay, apni marzi karain gay. Phir jab webbie bahi meena kumari kay expressions kay saath yeh wala gaana pooray sur may gaana nahi seekh lain gay , then we will let him back,

" badalta nahi zamana badaltay hain insaan"..some classic song.

Bookmark karnay wala kya hai ismay.

Some PDF members spotted

Chup!!!! I dont cuss.

'If u cuss the mods out loud without them knowing it' after you are banned,then how will the mods ever know u are cussing at them, unless thru some new technology, computer ki screen say nikal kay mods user kay kamray may chalang maar dain and hide somewhere over there, aur pdf kay mods ab itnay bhi desperate nahi lagtay kay aisa karain.

Hum webbie ko kidnap kar kay desert may chor dain gay aur website khud chalain gay, apni marzi karain gay. Phir jab webbie bahi meena kumari kay expressions kay saath yeh wala gaana pooray sur may gaana nahi seekh lain gay , then we will let him back,

" badalta nahi zamana badaltay hain insaan"..some classic song.

Bookmark karnay wala kya hai ismay.

Some PDF members spotted
They DON't have to know they're being cussed at. It's just a means to vent your anger.
Studies say those who cuss live longer.
--
I don't know meena kumari bimari and the song.
--
As for the member spotted thread, hindis ki real pics post karnay ko dil kr raha tha. :lol:

No it is not---. I want it clarified---is this site for financial gains now
I'm sure he/she doesnt intend to do charity.
.---as nationalism has taken the back seat.
I dont know what gave you that feeling because even now a few troll/duplicate ids with pakistani flags can get away with statements like Indian crpf dogs.

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @waz @Jungibaaz
Could we have clear rules on negative ratings please???
I tried checking on Forum Book but all in vain.
Or are we, the ordinary members, missing something? (Because am sure in your TTA section, which can be accessed only by TTAs, there must be rules laid down as to when a post can be marked negative).

question: where and to whom should i ask about unduly negative rating given to someone?

Here my friend.
Post Ratings Review Board. | Page 71

Could we have clear rules on negative ratings please???
I tried checking on Forum Book but all in vain.
Or are we, the ordinary members, missing something? (Because am sure in your TTA section, which can be accessed only by TTAs, there must be rules laid down as to when a post can be marked negative).

I'll talk to the other mods.

Back
Top Bottom