What's new

How I lost faith in multiculturalism

We should learn from Australia. Australians don't accept trash from foreigners or minorities. But not the Neo Nazi thugs part.

Funny how a Neo Nazi murderer in Australia can kill a 41 year old Chinese professor and get 15 years in prison only. Imagine if a Indian or Chinese killed a 41 year old white professor, what would happen?

you no people can get just 3 years for killing someone right.

and it wouldnt matter if what background the people are from.You are just being dramatic now australia isnt like that period..

So Australia welcomes murdering thugs I see! If someone is angry in australia, just kill someone, 3 years in prison on tax money no problem!

She is an utterly nondescript, run-of-the-mill politician who panders to the prevailing demagoguery, whether it's immigration, burqas, climate change, etc. She doesn't have the strength of character or the popularity ratings to stand up for principle -- assuming she has any.

that doesnt make her a white supremacist now

It's amusing how non white Pakistanis and Indians who have either been to Australia or live in Australia are telling below_freezing he is wrong, yet he refuses to listen and he hasn't even been here before.

Hi distorted view that Australia is some white neo nazi racist country is just so far from the truth. If he actually came here, he would be embarrassed about what he has been saying.

below_freezing is a notorious troll on these forums who goes around thread to thread speaking about things he has no idea about.

He is an armchair expert. We should all ignore him.

Even they are not welcoming the colored immigrants, but i still hope the non-white immigrants can keep flowing into the country, because this land didn't belong to their ancestors.

Sounds like you want the country to have less and less white people sounds preety racist to me is this what you got planned for canada to?

It wouldn't matter. The law isn't handed down based on what colour you are. Don't be ridiculous.

You know NOTHING about Australia. Go educate yourself about a topic before you speak about it. Otherwise you are just seen as trolling

Probably another hyperhole about the danger of the non-white incursion, typical scare tactics of the Western media.

So Australia welcomes murdering thugs I see! If someone is angry in australia, just kill someone, 3 years in prison on tax money no problem!

Depends what the Death was for ofcourse....

a ruthless murder would get alot more then 3 years.

I think king hits can get 3 years because they wernt on the intent of killing.

It's amusing how non white Pakistanis and Indians who have either been to Australia or live in Australia are telling below_freezing he is wrong, yet he refuses to listen and he hasn't even been here before.

Hi distorted view that Australia is some white neo nazi racist country is just so far from the truth. If he actually came here, he would be embarrassed about what he has been saying.

below_freezing is a notorious troll on these forums who goes around thread to thread speaking about things he has no idea about.

He is an armchair expert. We should all ignore him.

He'd be like what the hell why is no one punching me lol.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Yeah, whites can never be racist, only non-whites are bunch of whiners or racecard players who are in fact the most racist themselves, lol.

actually its more common conception that only whites can be racist...

Lets listen to some music because this conversation is doing my head in:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you want the country to have less and less white people sounds preety racist to me is this what you got planned for canada to?

White people can keep Europe 100% white, that's fine with me.

But Australia and North American weren't naturally your land.

There is nothing to do with Chinese, can't you just see how our immigration is measly compared to others?

With China's improved ecomony, most people in China aren't interested to leave the country.

US would probably look like Brazil in the next 50 years, so don't blame this to us. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom