What's new

How India was defeated in Kashmir...Official Acceptance by S.K.Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was Pakistan's stupidity to send forces in Kashmir. Jinnah wanted to be some kind of hero or something. He thought of himself as the liberator of muslims from the evil hindus. Pakistan should have waited and seen what happened. Kashmir would have naturally chosen whom it wanted to be with. But impatient Pakistanis forced India to react. 65 yrs later we know that Pakistan is still paying for jinnah's deision spending 25% of entire parliamentary budget on military to keep up with India. India on other hand is moving ahead on every front with stability.

We should say, thank you Pakistan for making Kashmir as a part of India otherwise Kashmir would never had merged with India. :yahoo:

So true.. If only Jinnah did not get antsy and sent in his irregulars, Kashmir acceding to Pakistan was just a matter of weeks...Some of the folks I know say that it was Indian spies in post partition Pakistan that created the hoax about Maharaja of Kashmir about to accede to India and it resulted in Jinnah making the mistake...

Sending troops as Razakars into J&K was one heckuva way to promote good relations.

Pak got what it gave - in the same coin.

Yes because DogRA had push innocent Kashmiris to their limits & it was call of Kashmiris who were being brutually crushed by DogRA forces. Also it was tribals who went to fight another tribe DogRA tribe.

Yes because DogRA had push innocent Kashmiris to their limits & it was call of Kashmiris who were being brutually crushed by DogRA forces. Also it was tribals who went to fight another tribe DogRA tribe.

The Dogras were a sovereign state and had all the right to crush, brutally or otherwise the rebels. Something that is well known in Pakistan especially with the Bengalis and the BLA "dogs"..

The Dogras were a sovereign state and had all the right to crush, brutally or otherwise the rebels. Something that is well known in Pakistan especially with the Bengalis and the BLA "dogs"..

So was Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh & Manvadar.

But they never ended up part of Pakistan, kudos to Sardar Patel and Nehru. :lol:

Yes they did but india occupied them illegally & held refrendum there.

some were successful. your point being?

My point is that if it was DogRA's right to decide which country he want to choose so was the right of Junagadh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan.

But they never ended up part of Pakistan, kudos to Sardar Patel and Nehru. :lol:

Hyderabad Deccan still was deciding to become indepandant or join Pakistan but they never had opt for india whereas Junagadh/Manvadar had joined Pakistan.

Yes they did but india occupied them illegally & held refrendum there.

My point is that if it was DogRA's right to decide which country he want to choose so was the right of Junagadh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan.

Indian Cunning 101 strikes again.....and be sure it will strike again plenty of times.

it didnt stop pak to try n annex just as it didnt stop india. like i said, some were successful and some failed. end of story.

PS: the clever way of writing dogra is only making u look like a tool, rather than a bada$$. but hey suit yourself

But they lost or Pakistan could not enforce its will. Dont blame your failures on us. No one is going to give you things on a platter.

india is also failed in Kashmir for 60+ years, it is time to give them refrendum right.

india is also failed in Kashmir for 60+ years, it is time to give them refrendum right.

We dont consider it a failure. We have Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh. We are content with ourselves. Its time Pakistan learnt to be content with its part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom