What's new

How India was defeated in Kashmir...Official Acceptance by S.K.Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
it didnt stop pak to try n annex just as it didnt stop india. like i said, some were successful and some failed. end of story.

PS: the clever way of writing dogra is only making u look like a tool, rather than a bada$$. but hey suit yourself

Every thing that goes up comes down. Don't claim your success or victory so early.

P.S don't feel insecure by my way of writing DOGra or dogRA.:sniper::rofl:

Every thing that goes up comes down. Don't claim your success or victory so early.

P.S don't feel insecure by my way of writing DOGra or dogRA.:sniper::rofl:
lol, we arent the ones begging for a referendum. indians are quite content with the status quo

We dont consider it a failure. We have Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh. We are content with ourselves. Its time Pakistan learnt to be content with its part.

Good that you live in your dreams.:lol:

P.S don't feel insecure by my way of writing DOGra or dogRA.

Atleast the Dogras are still living in their ancestral land, the land they have lived on for thousands of years. Not many people are that lucky, eh ? :azn:

Good that you live in your dreams.:lol:

You dont make sense. You ask me to conduct a referendum. I say no thanks, and you say I live in dreams. lol whatever.

The Indians are master liars and master propagandists.

As one Indian put it perfectly, never trust an Indian.

You dont make sense. You ask me to conduct a referendum. I say no thanks, and you say I live in dreams. lol whatever.

You said that this is no failure as if every thing is alright & thats why i say it is good for you to live in dreams.

Atleast the Dogras are still living in their ancestral land, the land they have lived on for thousands of years. Not many people are that lucky, eh ? :azn:

dogRA live or not live it is not going to change the fact Kashmiris wants india to get lost from their territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom