What's new

How many aircraft carriers does the Islamic world have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this. The Japanese, British, Russians and Americans have had ACs about 70 years ago. Why can't a group of 1.6 Billion + people who claim to be Muslim not even develop one?

sorry to interfere in the UMMAH concept...but i dont think theres any kind of "GROUP"...even if we assume it to be...then i guess there are 52 islamic nations...if they build 1 (or maybe 2)...who will operate it and where??

Because there's a conspiracy going on against us bro. The Devil is at work to suppress our great potential. Inshallah we will overcome the Devil's plans and establish the Caliphate spanning all continents.

First of all, we need to establish Shariah law in our countries. Men must follow the sunnah, keep beards, women must wear veils and deviant sects (ahmediyas, shias) must be expelled from our countries. Inshallah all else will fall in place!

And how that's going to stabilize the economy?

...........We have successfully made nuclear reactor of 80MW for Arihant, two of them can propel a 60-70k ton AC. So going for a nuclear powered career is only a mere political decision.

Well, this "mere political decision" is everything in India bro............

In this world's largest DEMOCRACY.....politicians are demigod....

If the Politicians decide to prefer India's interest(which is very unlikely), then we might see some indigenous stuff within your specified time-frame......
BUT if they prefer their own interest(which so far happened), then you can surely add a zero to your specified time-frame.....

giving you an example......see the links below:-
Arjun tank outruns, outguns Russian T-90
Arjun tank outruns, outguns Russian T-90

The Arjun MBT is totally developed and proved to be a world class tank.....this tank was developed to replace the Russian T-90 as the Main Battle Tank for IA...........
BUT the Indian politicians(along with some top brass army personnel) refused to mass induct Arjun thus preventing its mass production......just because, their kick-backs from foreign deals will stop if the deal goes to a domestic manufacturer....

This is the same story for all indigenous initiatives, from LCA to ACs......

An Indian saying the "Islamic world" is way behind in Technology is utterly ignorant and idiotic. Muslims were the first people in the world to build submarines, long before any infidel Europeans. Later on, the European infidels overtook the Muslims in technology because the Muslims themselves ignored the rulings of Islamic Shariah.

Do you know that Iran builds midget subs? Do you know that Indonesia is going to assemble submarines under T-o-T from Korea (who probably obtained license from Germany) for submarine manufacture?

India has the world's largest number of illiterate and poor, and here you are saying the "Islamic world" is way behind in technology? Indian illiteracy on show!

The Muslim world's problem is lack of unity, knowledge, information about each other. Look at the thread starter. He, like most other Muslims, know very little of the Muslim world, he even relies on Wikipedia as his only source of information. You can never trust any "reliable" Western media for information, it would be foolish to use Wikipedia (which is unreliable even for Western idiots) as the only source of information.

Now, can you show us a single LPD/LHD designed and built by India?

IAC 1 and 2....not LPD or LHD i guess...but its enough as an example...btw...i like ur posts...u seem to be relatively more rational than some other people on this forum

An Indian saying the "Islamic world" is way behind in Technology is utterly ignorant and idiotic.

Ignorant generalization on his part

Muslims were the first people in the world to build submarines, long before any infidel Europeans. Later on, the European infidels overtook the Muslims in technology because the Muslims themselves ignored the rulings of Islamic Shariah.

My knowledge goes it was the infidel Americans who built the first military submarine

Do you know that Iran builds midget subs? Do you know that Indonesia is going to assemble submarines under T-o-T from Korea (who probably obtained license from Germany) for submarine manufacture?

So?

India has the world's largest number of illiterate and poor, and here you are saying the "Islamic world" is way behind in technology? Indian illiteracy on show!

Er...........the entire Indian literates are easily 5 times your entire nation's population :lol:
The Muslim world's problem is lack of unity, knowledge, information about each other. Look at the thread starter. He, like most other Muslims, know very little of the Muslim world, he even relies on Wikipedia as his only source of information. You can never trust any "reliable" Western media for information, it would be foolish to use Wikipedia (which is unreliable even for Western idiots) as the only source of information.

Yes! Wikipedia articles are often not cited.

INS KESARI COMMISSIONED

An Indian saying the "Islamic world" is way behind in Technology is utterly ignorant and idiotic. Muslims were the first people in the world to build submarines, long before any infidel Europeans. Later on, the European infidels overtook the Muslims in technology because the Muslims themselves ignored the rulings of Islamic Shariah.

Spaceprobes for Mars, Venus.

Soft Landing on Moon.

Manned Spaceflight Capability.

SSBNs

Aircraft Carriers

Where the F*ck is Islamic World even near too building that?

First Even If the Islamic World of 57 Countries achieves One of these Feats then We may even think about you People! :lol:

And how that's going to stabilize the economy?

I don't know the details of how God's forces work. Ask my knowledgeable brothers Banglar Lathial, Al-Zakir, Cypher or some other resident Islamic scholar. Inshallah they will show you the right path.

I don't know the details of how God's forces work. Ask my knowledgeable brothers Banglar Lathial, Al-Zakir, Cypher or some other resident Islamic scholar. Inshallah they will show you the right path.

How was it getting Educated with the Bearded Party? :lol:

Well, does Allah divided Muslims into Shias and Sunnis? How can you think about bringing stability in a country by annihilating a specific sect from the mainstream development?

Soft Landing on Moon.

SSBNs

Aircraft Carriers

First Even If the Islamic World of 57 Countries achieves One of these Feasts then We may even think about you People! :lol:

Refrain from useing such foul words while referring to the Islamic world.

Nations like Turkey are quite well versed in technology and better than India in some areas as well.

I wouldn't underestimate Iran in the long run as well.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Soft Landing on Moon.

SSBNs

Aircraft Carriers

First Even If the Islamic World of 57 Countries achieves One of these Feasts then We may even think about you People! :lol:

Refrain from useing such foul words while referring to the Islamic world.

Nations like Turkey are quite well versed in technology and better than India in some areas as well.

I wouldn't underestimate Iran in the long run as well.

Isn't it very simple?

Children are driven to religious "school" to learn nothing. Girls cannot even get educated.

If you all are sensitive that those westerners like to pick up your social evils to magnify those, why don't you stop those social evils by yourself and start from yourself???

Think about this. The Japanese, British, Russians and Americans have had ACs about 70 years ago. Why can't a group of 1.6 Billion + people who claim to be Muslim not even develop one?

its HUMANS who have to keep working....gods forces are just for guidance...

sit at home and keep praying...maybe gods forces will make everything fine...u dont need others to follow the sunnah concept and all that...do wat u believe in

always remember....a farmer praying 3 times during whole busy day has MORE POWER than a saint praying whole day

That is LST (Landing Ship Tank)! Not an LPD/LHD!

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Isn't it very simple?

Children are driven to religious "school" to learn nothing. Girls cannot even get educated.

If you all are sensitive that those westerners like to pick up your social evils to magnify those, why don't you stop those social evils by yourself and start from yourself???

Even you are wrong. The problem is lack of unity in the Muslim world, nothing more, nothing less.

Well, does Allah divided Muslims into Shias and Sunnis? How can you think about bringing stability in a country by annihilating a specific sect from the mainstream development?

The mainstream does not need the deviants. There is only one right path and we must declare jihad against anyone who tries to impose so called secular law in our country. Must follow the model established 1400 years ago by our prophet. Current Muslim way of life is heretic! We don't need economic growth or advanced technology - our priority is saving Islam and keeping away the Devil.

That is LST (Landing Ship Tank)! Not an LPD/LHD!

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Even you are wrong. The problem is lack of unity in the Muslim world, nothing more, nothing less.

so??....make ur COUNTRY self sufficient and stop depending on islamic world...simple isnt it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom