What's new

How Many aircraft did IAF lost on 27 Feb?

4 in total.

2 MiG-21
1 Mi-17
1 Su-30MKI

Didnt you see their 3 services chiefs in press conference? Have you seen such high ranking officers so much demoralized and dejected?

Look at this link below. This is excerpts from two JF-17 pilots interview.

There were 4 PAF aircraft. Two went inside India. The other two provided cover. Su-3oMKI was shot by F-16 from inside Pakistan at BVR range.

Indian Air Chief overseeing airspace over Kashmir fired today.

could someone verify that?

upload_2019-3-2_9-35-43.png

Do you really think, audience here would like to know the true fact on ground??:p::p:
The audience here is dying for some photographic evidence...our side is the only one that provided such proof. U should ask this of the audience on ur side...they seem to believe whatever their government/media claims without any proof. At most they get the lame excuses like "sensitive info that can't be released" or "will release the evidence at an appropriate time".

Quite a stretch to justify the false claims of your government.
Lol, we had shot down two plains, capchure 2 pilots third is hiding, your DGISPR on live tv. After 3 hours your PM in parliament we had shot planes and their pilots are in our custody.

By evening oh! We had only one pilot. (How to say Mig - 21 shot our MLU upgraded plane and pilot killed by our own public).
Screenshot_2019-03-01-20-20-08-078_com.twitter.android.png
Screenshot_2019-03-01-20-20-08-078_com.twitter.android.png

The audience here is dying for some photographic evidence...our side is the only one that provided such proof. U should ask this of the audience on ur side...they seem to believe whatever their government/media claims without any proof. At most they get the lame excuses like "sensitive info that can't be released" or "will release the evidence at an appropriate time".

Mate..history is very brutal in any war of India and Pakistan....You are giving photograph because your territory is the place where actions are reported...So it is difficult to get correct info for the attacking party to confirm the casualty....
Now did you ever questioned why Pakistan initially told 2 capture 2 pilot but retracted with later on...Think about the any bias then you will get your own answer..
Think abour Kargil war, where Pakistan did not even recognise their own soldiers..

Mate..history is very brutal in any war of India and Pakistan....You are giving photograph because your territory is the place where actions are reported...So it is difficult to get correct info for the attacking party to confirm the casualty....
Now did you ever questioned why Pakistan initially told 2 capture 2 pilot but retracted with later on...Think about the any bias then you will get your own answer..
Think abour Kargil war, where Pakistan did not even recognise their own soldiers..
Bias? What bias? Can u find any of my posts where I'm peddling any claims(whether by India or Pak) as facts? Did I say two pilots are confirmed captured or Su30 is for sure shot down?

I have no inside sources so I'm not privy to any info that's not out in public yet. My whole argument in my reply to u is that Pakistan is the only one in this engagement between these two countries that has released proof(pics/videos). Ur side has only made claims. U can keep bringing up Kargil...but that's not what I was talking about was I? Would talking about Kargil serve as proof for Indian claims downing F16?

Let's make a list
Pak Claims
Mig 21 claimed shot down...
--> pics provided
Pilot captured...
--> videos/pics provided
PAF strike in IOK claimed...
--> Indian military confirmed in their press conference
2nd pilot claimed...
--> remains a claim
2nd jet claimed shot down
--> remains a claim

Indian Claims
IAF claimed strikes in Balakot...
--> no evidence provided by India. On the contrary Pak provided pics of where payload was dropped(which shows no damage other than fallen trees). Independent OSINT imagery backed that no damage to any buildings occurred. There are also videos of locals questioning Indian claims saying where are the dead bodies and damage other than that secluded area where trees were hit. In absence of any proof of "terrorist launchpads" destroyed or "300 or so terrorists killed"...this remains a claim.
IAF claimed shooting down an F16...
--> showed a picture of AIM120? I don't understand how that's proof. There are no pics of F16 wreckage. Thus remains a claim.

So plz show me where I'm being biased? And counter my points.

1 Mig 21, 1 Mi -17 of IAF

And 1 - 2 seated F-16 of PAF, purchased from Jordan.

View attachment 543584

Air Chief who was looking western command gracefully retired after turning 60 years on Feb 28

the video shows it is the same piece wreckage of mig-21.

is that the SN CU-2xxx of mig-21?

credit to TEEJ of key-publishing forum:
upload_2019-3-2_11-50-42.png

Lol, we had shot down two plains, capchure 2 pilots third is hiding, your DGISPR on live tv. After 3 hours your PM in parliament we had shot planes and their pilots are in our custody.

By evening oh! We had only one pilot. (How to say Mig - 21 shot our MLU upgraded plane and pilot killed by our own public).
View attachment 543588 View attachment 543588

Mods, again with these false claims. @waz @WebMaster @Horus @Dubious

You also got his name wrong geniuses. shahzaz ud din is not a Pakistani name. Can’t even make fake news properly.

No Su-30 was lost that day. These are all cooked up stories. Two pilots were seen to be in parachutes. That is all.
To whom you are explaining.
yesterday some pakistani journalist came up with aasmani theory that LM is suing India for claims of F16 'Fake' shooting. Poor LM has to deny on record on twitter.
5th State warefare are making legendary stuff, and India has to accept that Indian English media is supporting these ISI stuff thru name of neutral media steeping on hate modi to hate India category.

To whom you are explaining.
yesterday some pakistani journalist came up with aasmani theory that LM is suing India for claims of F16 'Fake' shooting. Poor LM has to deny on record on twitter.
5th State warefare are making legendary stuff, and India has to accept that Indian English media is supporting these ISI stuff thru name of neutral media steeping on hate modi to hate India category.

As long as you believe these conspiracy theories, no one will take you seriously.

We have confirmation from US about two jets shot down.

Where will you hide when all your lies are revealed?

@truthseeker2010

Per my source:-

1 x MiG-21 Bison combat aircraft
1 x MiG (unknown variant) combat aircraft
1 x Mi-17 helicopter
How are we so sure that the second Unknown Aircraft was a "Mig"? India Operates 3 Migs. Mig21 Mig 29 and Mig27 none of them have anything similar except the manufacturer brand name.
Is it not simply an "Unknown Aircraft".
If people are referring to PM statement then trust me i am sure PM IK don't even know what Mig means except this term is related to Russian Fighter Jets and it have been associated with Indian Airforce for a long time now in Pakistan. "Indian Migs".Because Before MKI Came to IAF.Mig 29 was the supremo and Pride of IAF like we had F16Blk15 during 80s and before that Mig23 and massive fleet of Mig 21 . It can easily be a slip of tongue as indian fighter or Indian Mig in a manner of speech. go ask anyone on street no one will recognise the term Indian Flanker or Indian Sukhoi in Pakistan. Everyone will say Indian Migs. You are either confirm that which aircraft was down or you don't know which model was that. Their is no way to say it was a Mig but of unknown origin.

View attachment 543584

Air Chief who was looking western command gracefully retired after turning 60 years on Feb 28
This Fake Image have been discussed to death in Following Thread with many of your Brethren Embarrassed. Full Video of this wreckage is posted with IAF Paint on it and Russian BOX Pics. And you are Posting this Sh** again and again. Read through this Thread and clarify yourself instead of Spilling Brain farts on every thread to inflate your false National Ego
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/debunking-indian-claims-of-f-16-firing-aim-120c-amraam.604719

Attachments

• Mb20IFf.jpg
    Mb20IFf.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 34
No Su-30 was lost that day. These are all cooked up stories. Two pilots were seen to be in parachutes. That is all.

Indian air force has twitter

View attachment 543584

The # on the box in 80269.

The same twitter page also states that su-30 and mig-29 were also involved in the action.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom