What's new

How Many aircraft did IAF lost on 27 Feb?

I hope sanity will prevail on this thread. Can somebody share web sources and confirm how many aircraft IAF lost on 27 Feb?

One Mig-21 is confirmed in pakistan in samahni.
One Mi-17 crashed in budgam.

Was there a third plane as said two planes by Pak Mil, because these two are unrelated because of proximity of these areas.
Why you even started this thread..

Lol, we had shot down two plains, capchure 2 pilots third is hiding, your DGISPR on live tv. After 3 hours your PM in parliament we had shot planes and their pilots are in our custody.

By evening oh! We had only one pilot. (How to say Mig - 21 shot our MLU upgraded plane and pilot killed by our own public).
View attachment 543588 View attachment 543588

"Shahzaz ud din" is not even a Pakistani or Arabic name.

You got humiliated. Entire world saw it. Entire world reported it. Your random tweets won't wash away your humiliation :rofl::lol::lol::lol:

Look at today's New York Times. Even they are using the word "humiliation" for India :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We shot down your plane, captured your wing commander, paraded it infront of the world. There's no coming back from it....no matter how much you inferiority-complex stricken hindus cry.

upload_2019-3-1_22-57-19.png

View attachment 543604

I just took this screenshot :) Go to their social media page and you can still find this post yourself. Read what caption they put :lol:

Hey indians, where you at? Even world is laughing at your humiliation at the hands of superior Pakistan military

@RoYaL~GuJJaR

Thanks mate, I have already read this article, but I cannot see the comment section, probably because of membership or subscription!!

H
The person who was among the first to see and capture Mr.Abhinandan said he saw two parachutes coming down. This does not necessarily mean they are from same aircraft. DG ISPR first reported the other one is admitted in hospital, a statement that was hushed up later. Also if it truly was a MKI, I see no reason DG ISPR not claiming it.
Haven't you watched the video...…. 2 sounds of ejection seats .. one right after other …. Just like 2 seater do.... People saw one bird going down . from that bird 2 piolets coming out ….. One piolet going down other side (IOK)and the bird also will go other side(IOK) ….
So I thing is 100% their was a 2 seater jet went down ……. And if you see the video bird(jet) on fire look bigger in seize...….
Note: (Pakistani real )Videos are available on this forum and internet … Please watch them ,, don't watch indian media videos or indian social media videos..

Mate..history is very brutal in any war of India and Pakistan....You are giving photograph because your territory is the place where actions are reported...So it is difficult to get correct info for the attacking party to confirm the casualty....
Now did you ever questioned why Pakistan initially told 2 capture 2 pilot but retracted with later on...Think about the any bias then you will get your own answer..
Think abour Kargil war, where Pakistan did not even recognise their own soldiers..

ISPR said it captured two Indian pilots, one was in CMH (Military) Hospital. Now count how many pilots has Pakistan returned - and think what Pakistan may still be keeping.

No Su-30 was lost that day. These are all cooked up stories. Two pilots were seen to be in parachutes. That is all.

Do your SU30 inventory again :D.

I am astonished at IAF and Indian establishment not admitting the true extent of their loses.

Even yanks are admitting that India lost two jets.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1467092

Downing of IAF jets encouraged US mediation

WASHINGTON: The downing of two Indian Air Force (IAF) fighter jets this week persuaded the United States to re-engage Pakistan for ending a dangerous confrontation between South Asia’s two nuclear-armed states, said a former White House official.

So when is India coughing up the facts? What was the other jet beside mig21? :D

ISPR said it captured two Indian pilots, one was in CMH (Military) Hospital. Now count how many pilots has Pakistan returned - and think what Pakistan may still be keeping.
I think they are keeping the 2 others for bargaining. They returned one for diplomacy, kept 2 as hostage. The mood in Pakistan is cheerful, while in India it's sombre even after a 'victory' shooting down F-16. If they did shoot down F-16, Pakistan won't even return their pilot, just common sense.

No MiG 21 crashed in Kashmir due to technical fault.
Do u know how it is determined if aircraft had a technical failure? For that u need to have that aircraft's wreckage...experts examine it in detail and use the black box(designed to survive crashes) to try to determine what went wrong. So how exactly did u figure out that it was technical failure Sherlock? Plz enlighten me with all that knowledge u gained from ur crystal ball.

Im not sure if anyone posted this yet but here might be a clue. Listen to what these people are saying

People are talking about two pilots and that means the shot jet was a twin seater platform. Since Abhinandan was flying Mig-21, this must be Su-30MKI which got shot.

So where are these two pilots? As per news, one of the pilots landed on this side of LOC and other landed across. Now think how many pilots have Pakistan returned? And think where is the other one? ;)

H

Haven't you watched the video...…. 2 sounds of ejection seats .. one right after other …. Just like 2 seater do.... People saw one bird going down . from that bird 2 piolets coming out ….. One piolet going down other side (IOK)and the bird also will go other side(IOK) ….
So I thing is 100% their was a 2 seater jet went down ……. And if you see the video bird(jet) on fire look bigger in seize...….
Note: (Pakistani real )Videos are available on this forum and internet … Please watch them ,, don't watch indian media videos or indian social media videos..
I saw another video where an old man saying, he saw two planes shot. One coming towards West Kashmir (WC Abhinandan) and another flying towards East Kashmir. But there has been no reports of crashing of any jets on this side. So in all probabilty, if we are to believe this old man, the wingman made it to the base.

There are many eyewitness reports, many are conflicting with each other. DG ISPR has been ambiguous and contradictory too. So I hope sanity will prevail and people will wait for few more days for facts coming out. Otherwise all these claims on internet based on eyewitness reports (MKI is a huge bird. Its crashing is impossible to unnotice) hardly mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom