What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

I know a person with strange abilities .... one day late morning my wife cooked Chole Bhatoore (a rare dish, you do not get good chole bhatoore in Shanghai) on wk end in Shanghai. The phone rang ....Trin trin trin (well i like old phone ring tone)...

He asked me are you guys eating Chole Bhatoore sitting on floor (were rare thing for me to do)? That was exactly we were doing .. I surprised!!

He told me that he had a bet with Uncle .... the uncle claimed that while sitting right next my bro he could visit (my apartment in Shanghai. To prove his point he drawn apartment layout with minute details of furnishing and what we were doing at that particular moment.

You have a wife who cooks and cooks chole bhature on top of it. Your life is complete my friend ^_^ And I think that creeper must have a camera or soething on you guys. Might want to call cops on his ***

That was :rofl::rofl:
na my kitty wont betray me :D

GOOD! It wants you to think just that. The more unexpected the betrayal the greater shall be the amount of anguish and horror that the kitten shall be able to savor.

As a muslim i do believe in Jin . like man there are good gin and bad Jin . probably the bad Jin is known to us as Ghost . In Quran Jin were qouted several time so no way we can ignore it . if any Muslim Does not believe in JIn he is actually dis believing Quran

We have to believe in Jin and Angel. Jin is made of fire and angel is made of light. Jibrail (Gabriel) is the highest ranked angel (all angels are good, there is no evil angel) but all Jins are not good. Iblis (Satan / Shaitan) is the most evil Jin.

One of these days, while you're sleeping, your favorite kitten is going to stalk up to your slumbering form and bite down on your jugular. You shall rise up driven by the shock of such a brutal assault, gurgling as your own life blood chokes you, only to fall back down on to the pillows and then the kitten shall ever so gently whisper in your ear, "I never liked you, you annoying prick."
@Mamba Tell me I am one evil EVIL baniya.:chilli:

The last coherent and conscious thought you are going to have Alphee is that you should have listened to Dilli Baba and skinned said kitten.:agree:
@Marshmallow For this, bake me some cookies.:bounce:
@Hyperion How much time do you think Alphee has?
images

scooping_cookies_lg_clr.gif

Untitled85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading your previous posts on topic i seriously doubt that.
If you had even hint of what you think you have your experiences would have been much different to what you have stated.
To make myself clear to others Islam teaches us to be afraid of Allah(about the punishment we will get on our sins) not to some jinns(they have their influence but more you fear Allah the lesser these things effect you).

Its NOT about fear.

I never posted comments in "your supernatural experience thread" as I know people have own doubts and rightly until they experience themselves.

But as Manticore started this thread after personal experience of such kind, so I posted as well.

Don't want to go back to childhood real incidents. BUT just to mention that there are many phenomena which are beyond understanding and only the ones who experience these knows there are other beings too living around.

At personal level am still having things happening around and the real one.

You may find some excuse in form of Foreign Languages Syndrome, imagination etc etc but how will you describe emptying of your coffee/tea cup , glass of water every time you put on your table and such more things.

2. As I said its not about fear because Allah has created jins inferior to Human. Its the Human who can control them NOT otherway round.

3. Its all about their presence as normal people since we do not concentrate on our strengths (mental ones) we feel haunted by them.

4. There was a time when I used to laugh at these things but with real happenings around , well no more laughs .

Its NOT about fear.

I never posted comments in "your supernatural experience thread" as I know people have own doubts and rightly until they experience themselves.

But as Manticore started this thread after personal experience of such kind, so I posted as well.

Don't want to go back to childhood real incidents. BUT just to mention that there are many phenomena which are beyond understanding and only the ones who experience these knows there are other beings too living around.

At personal level am still having things happening around and the real one.

You may find some excuse in form of Foreign Languages Syndrome, imagination etc etc but how will you describe emptying of your coffee/tea cup , glass of water every time you put on your table and such more things.

2. As I said its not about fear because Allah has created jins inferior to Human. Its the Human who can control them NOT otherway round.

3. Its all about their presence as normal people since we do not concentrate on our strengths (mental ones) we feel haunted by them.

4. There was a time when I used to laugh at these things but with real happenings around , well no more laughs .

They are real, but as long as you don't bother them, they don't bother you.

My grandpa told me If I ever had to pee outdoors ever, I should tap my foot 3 times before hand.

They are real, but as long as you don't bother them, they don't bother you.

My grandpa told me If I ever had to pee outdoors ever, I should tap my foot 3 times before hand.

That's more advised for Month of Safar.

:)

But yeh they live among us. As we don't want any disturbance, they also don't want any.

That's more advised for Month of Safar.

:)

But yeh they live among us. As we don't want any disturbance, they also don't want any.

I have a crazy story about the kabristan in my village.

It's kind of long, so I'll share it next time. But all I gotta say is that I still try to avoid this kabristan after midnight till this day.

Back
Top Bottom