What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

According to Hadith there is not a single human who does not have one Jinni appointed for him as his companion. So while I am typing this I have one jinni with me. :yay:

According to Hadith there is not a single human who does not have one Jinni appointed for him as his companion. So while I am typing this I have one jinni with me. :yay:

gulp.....

are you sure about that? cos right now only my wife is sitting in my house....

whats so scary?

indeed there are millions of them.

coz they might be watching me all the time... :ashamed:

where is my jinni? is there anyway she can help me ;)

Most jinns go about their bijnus and dont mess with people. They will attack anyone if they need to so hindus do not get a free pass.
I ve had very bad experience doing the ouija board by myself( a lesson for me not to do it again) and sleeping in the dark at a relative's house in karachi so i have no doubt about their existence. Luckily I was spared a physical appearance from them or else I would ve probably ended up with a heart attack!
What happened with the ouija board?

Really... ??

How do any one know he's not married to a jinny..
On a night when the moon is full, right at midnight, look at her behind, IF she has a tail (which appears only for exactly 30 seconds) you are in trouble.

Remember this only happens once a month!

They're out there... I believe
But I'm coming
indexd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom