What's new

Paranormal Experiences - Post yours

I had such discussions long time. Books like Karamat e Sahaba and Karamat e Awliyah give references from various sources including hadith and then there are many other books, still such arguments result in a stalemate. Who wants to change opinions which are defended such starkly. Basically comes down to - to each his own. Everybody finds God in his own way, including sunni, shia, hindu, christian, sikh, buddhist etc. Maybe they are destined to find God in a certian path.

I find Rumi's example most useful as it makes matters variable. Rumi was a scholar, an imam, a khateeb/molvi giving sermons with full command on Tafseer, Hadith and jursiprudence of Islam. He met Shams at age of 38 and Shams told him to choose the line of a poet rather than scholar. Rumi accepted him as a teacher/friend and changed at such a mature age. He then said, "Unlearning, is the greatest form of learning".

Shams showed him another way than the path by the book. That way was the way of Divine love, the spiritual love. Rumi understood the path he had taken when asked by Shams to bring two bottles of wine from the tavern, where everybody was shocked when the greatest Islamic scholar of Konya walked in to buy wine. He brought the bottles of wine back to Shams who spilled them in the garden.

Arguments, arguments, arguments. There is a stage ahead of it and then there is a stage without it. Rumi took the stage without arguing with Shams, but Ahmad Raza khan Barelvi took the stage of arguing especially in his book "Roohon Ki Duniya".

I don't want to give the examples of ashaba karam as the theme becomes religious, but in the book ,"Mushkil Kusha" (based on Hazrat Ali R.A), you will find how he got accusations and how he got the elevated in history of Islam and became close to Hazrat Muhammad SAW. That is not just one book, there are many books on him. There are also books on poetry he wrote.

Its the tears in eyes at nigh, the softness of heart, the physical strength to stand or sit all night in one ablution till fajr, the burning desire in heart with constant fast hear beat like a yearning that attracts me about divine love and spirituality. The cleanliness of the soul from any form of negativity like jealousy, hatred, stubbornness, rigidity of thoughts, depression, doubts, tension, stress, anger etc.

The passion for divine love which wakes up a person at tahajud time without the use of alarm clock, when one can offer his tears to God sitting on a prayer mat. These tears soften the heart. These tears come when one is modest and cries not for the problems he has but out of love that he has for Hazrat Muhammad SAW. How he craves every night that Dear God, I want to see, i want to feel, i want to hear, one and only one, Hazrat Muhammad SAW, oh God, at least let me see Hazrat Muhammad SAW in my dream, for all day while Im working my mind is stuck on him (SAW), all the time im watching Tv with my family, my mind is thinking of him (SAW), all the time Im eating, drinking, walking, my mind only yearns for him (SAW).

This above is a lucky state for that mind, that heart, that thought which yearns and cries for Hazrat Muhammad SAW, I doubt that any negative thought will enter it since it has no space for such thoughts, that mind is completely filled for one yearning only - to become close to Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

Now there are other ways of course. Recite darood shareef, follow Sunnah, act upon Hadith shareef. And then just go by the book, go for Allah instead of craving for Hazrat Muhammad SAW. Like I said, to each his own.
Well It may hurt some peoples feelings, but the truth is Islam needs to be understood as per teachings of Prophet SAW and Quran. The only authentic documentation of the former is in Hadeeth. So I will stand there and say if you have proof if certain practice or phenomenon to be Islamic, please provide some proof from Sahih Hadeeth and Quran. The books you mentioned are not books of Hadeeth and cannot be entirely mentioned as a proof. To hold a view that someone can control Jins and help you win wars … is very very problematic and contrary to Islam.

Everybody finds God in his own way, including sunni, shia, hindu, christian, sikh, buddhist etc. Maybe they are destined to find God in a certian path.
The Prophet taught the only way is Islam and believe in one Allah. Never he gave such a view - holding such a thought is contrary to basic Islamic faith, thats all I will say.

Last edited:
If Rumi thought like you, he would have been just a forgotten scholar from Konya, just like you are a nobody among the population.
Who said I want to be somebody?
Unlike you I have no desire to control others and be "known"
I am simply happy observing the animals in the zoo and every so often trying to get them to think beyond their cages.
I think I fail more often then not. It's hard to convince a monkey that there is a world beyond the zoo.
But I am content :)

That's what I plan on doing, unlike you who is trying to export secular ideals to a muslim country.

I think you should stay the f**k in Britain :enjoy:
no need to go anywhere. We stay put and do our duty to spread Islam. Who is to say other than Allah that Islam cannot become majority religion in UK one day?

Whether Pakistan the country lives or not, the Markaz-e-Yaqeen will always exist in its Nation

no need to go anywhere. We stay put and do our duty to spread Islam. Who is to say other than Allah that Islam cannot become majority religion in UK one day?
Ultimately, it’s up to personal preference, and where my heart lies. I am not the right person for staying in Britain, but I do believe I have the ability to help Pakistan, even at the lowest level of being a teacher, and to bring a level of moral understanding to the next generation.

Whether Pakistan the country lives or not, the Markaz-e-Yaqeen will always exist in its Nation

What’s the point in continuing the spreading of Islam, when the home nation is in ruin, and the common man is suffering?

Personally I think it’s mostly best to deliver the message of Islam once the foundation is sorted out, but that is my own personal idea

Ultimately, it’s up to personal preference, and where my heart lies. I am not the right person for staying in Britain, but I do believe I have the ability to help Pakistan, even at the lowest level of being a teacher, and to bring a level of moral understanding to the next generation.

What’s the point in continuing the spreading of Islam, when the home nation is in ruin, and the common man is suffering?

Personally I think it’s mostly best to deliver the message of Islam once the foundation is sorted out, but that is my own personal idea
Your profile says you’re 17. You are likely to change your mind forwards and backwards. I’ve been through it myself. Maybe there were some incidents that caused you to not feel at home at the moment or maybe just the general vibe. Staying in UK and helping Pakistan are far from mutually exclusive. You are already aware of the massive contributions of Overseas Pak; they are a critical lifeline.

When it is transparent that the system there is largely hostile towards anti-corruption, meritocracy, equality, then it’s necessary to compare the feasibility of making a difference whilst over there vs here. Living in other Muslim majority countries have their own issues, residency rights and cultural difference to name a couple.

What does it mean to spread Islam and what does it mean to be a Muslim? Believers are brothers of one another, and UK Muslims are almost certainly the best example of this sense of community. How much money non-Pakistani (including Indian, Afghan) donate for Pakistan is an evidence our bond is never to be limited by man-made borders.

We have not been informed which countries will side with Muslims or be against us near the End Times. We have been given the free will and Command to spread Islam everywhere:
“Call to the path of your Lord, using wisdom and excellent speech…” (Surah al-Nahl, verse 125).

Be this through scholarly knowledge or just good manners. Be it in UK or elsewhere. Welcome any second thoughts you have to your current mentality and may Allah keep your intentions sincere and reward you for your striving Ameen

Also, what is Marqaz e Yaqeen
From Qaumi Taranah, it means “Citadel of Faith”; Pakistan as a bulwark of Islam, ideologically speaking

Your profile says you’re 17. You are likely to change your mind forwards and backwards. I’ve been through it myself. Maybe there were some incidents that caused you to not feel at home at the moment or maybe just the general vibe. Staying in UK and helping Pakistan are far from mutually exclusive. You are already aware of the massive contributions of Overseas Pak; they are a critical lifeline.
They are indeed a massive lifeline, but the lack of actually qualified workers within Pakistan is seriously lacking.
When it is transparent that the system there is largely hostile towards anti-corruption, meritocracy, equality, then it’s necessary to compare the feasibility of making a difference whilst over there vs here. Living in other Muslim majority countries have their own issues, residency rights and cultural difference to name a couple.
At the end of the day, I can always use the skills I have to start a business within Pakistan that may ultimately benefit it on the ground
What does it mean to spread Islam and what does it mean to be a Muslim? Believers are brothers of one another, and UK Muslims are almost certainly the best example of this sense of community. How much money non-Pakistani (including Indian, Afghan) donate for Pakistan is an evidence our bond is never to be limited by man-made borders.
Very True
We have not been informed which countries will side with Muslims or be against us near the End Times. We have been given the free will and Command to spread Islam everywhere:
“Call to the path of your Lord, using wisdom and excellent speech…” (Surah al-Nahl, verse 125).
That still doesn't mean we should give up on a state that was based upon islam
Be this through scholarly knowledge or just good manners. Be it in UK or elsewhere. Welcome any second thoughts you have to your current mentality and may Allah keep your intentions sincere and reward you for your striving Ameen

From Qaumi Taranah, it means “Citadel of Faith”; Pakistan as a bulwark of Islam, ideologically speaking

Ameen. I'll keep thinking about this and will ask Allah for guidance too.
We'll see how this goes.

That still doesn't mean we should give up on a state that was based upon islam
That’s my point bro. By staying in another country (even if you were born there), doesn’t mean you are giving up on your ancestral homeland. Build your human capital and then make a decision Insha’Allah.

May Allah guide us all Ameen

Talk about de-railing my thread to the max.

You all owe me an apology.

Don't bother discussing the paranormal without getting Pakistanis going all religious. At least a lot of them have religion ingrained into them.

The passion for divine love which wakes up a person at tahajud time without the use of alarm clock, when one can offer his tears to God sitting on a prayer mat. These tears soften the heart. These tears come when one is modest and cries not for the problems he has but out of love that he has for Hazrat Muhammad SAW. How he craves every night that Dear God, I want to see, i want to feel, i want to hear, one and only one, Hazrat Muhammad SAW, oh God, at least let me see Hazrat Muhammad SAW in my dream, for all day while Im working my mind is stuck on him (SAW), all the time im watching Tv with my family, my mind is thinking of him (SAW), all the time Im eating, drinking, walking, my mind only yearns for him (SAW).

A paranormal experience many have noted around the world that many report happens around 2-4 am is a Humming sound; in the last third of the night? At Tahajud time?

Allah comes down to the lower heavens to see who is praying. 1:00-2:45.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom