What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

That's more advised for Month of Safar.

:)

But yeh they live among us. As we don't want any disturbance, they also don't want any.

You scared of bhooooooooots ? :D

Btw - I believe there is something that we cannot explain...and also that they exist

who created jinns? allah or they are created due to certain reason?

Since we being Muslims believe in Jin and as per Quran they are as much living beings as human and other living things.

We believe they are created by Allah.

You scared of bhooooooooots ? :D

Btw - I believe there is something that we cannot explain...and also that they exist

No never scared.

Had been feeling them around. they sometimes like to tease people around.

Since we being Muslims believe in Jin and as per Quran they are as much living beings as human and other living things.

if they are living beings, do they multiply too like us? I mean are there more jins after allah created them

I know an online ghostni who scares Indian kids here very often... do I need to name her?

bura mat man na baaji... lol

My thoughts exactly. Only hope that they don't cater to believers only :D :devil:
if they can grant wishes then I would like to meet ... :coffee:

No never scared.

Had been feeling them around. they sometimes like to tease people around.

You know you are soooo cute :kiss3:

Some Jinns are even Hindu, but they are nothing to worry about. 1 Muslim jinn can beat 20 Hindu jinn's @$$e$.

if they are living beings, do they multiply too like us? I mean are there more jins after allah created them

:) I don't know if they multiply or NOT but my understanding is that they don't have a physical eroding form like Human or animals or plants hence they live longer (according to my own religious belief, i feel they will live as long till day of judgment ) so in my opinion they don't need multiplication

Some Jinns are even Hindu, but they are nothing to worry about. 1 Muslim jinn can beat 20 Hindu jinn's @$$e$.

hehehe ... beat em with funny jokes ?

must be they are like a choudhary saab... lol.

:) I don't know if they multiply or NOT but my understanding is that they don't have a physical eroding form like Human or animals or plants hence they live longer (according to my own religious belief, i feel they will live as long till day of judgment ) so in my opinion they don't need multiplication

they do multiply and infact they do marriages, lived life like we humans does..

they do multiply and infact they do marriages, lived life like we humans does..

Who knows in our daily life....we meet so many people....see so many folks on the streets, in buses, metros, trains etc...all may not be human. :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom