What's new

How racists are Chinese?

eh..I'm sure there is no shortage of business owners who wouldn't hire any people from groups they dislike.
They should be allowed to do so. They aren't harming anyone and they put money where their mouths are.

These days, there are lots of allegation that Chinese are racists and even genocidal not just by media from western countries and their allies. Chinese are racists in Malaysia and India, as well as Malays and Indians' narrative. Chinese are racists according to Singaporean Chinese themselves. HK democratic mobs and free presses keep ranting HK are racists. Similarly in Taiwan.

Mainland Chinese are painted as genocidal against Uyghurs and Tibetans, US Chinese are toxic, Singaporean Chinese are racists, even HK and Taiwan Chinese are racists.

How racists are Chinese?

Based on personal experience, Chinese people are the LEAST racist of all people.

Chinese are one of the most racist people

they hate anyone who is not Chinese

just look what they are doing Genocide to Ughurs and Hong Kong

No, it was in response to @Mugwop observations of Chinese in the US. She's a New Yorker.(or at least was).

Almost all are practically "right off the boat" so they had their biases already. They didn't get dumped into some dangerous inner-city neighborhood just to get bad experiences.
Still am.... Sorta!
She is American. She is deeply influenced by American culture.
You are her friend. It's likely that she and you are the same kind of person.
China is a civilization disguised as a country. The Chinese are a concept of culture, not skin colour. Even if she has black hair and black eyes, she is not necessarily Chinese.
You don't even know me man.
Ask your fellow countrymen about me before jumping to conclusions.

These days, there are lots of allegation that Chinese are racists and even genocidal not just by media from western countries and their allies. Chinese are racists in Malaysia and India, as well as Malays and Indians' narrative. Chinese are racists according to Singaporean Chinese themselves. HK democratic mobs and free presses keep ranting HK are racists. Similarly in Taiwan.

Mainland Chinese are painted as genocidal against Uyghurs and Tibetans, US Chinese are toxic, Singaporean Chinese are racists, even HK and Taiwan Chinese are racists.

How racists are Chinese?
Man have you encountered a bad experience by Chinese or are you promoting Indian propaganda?
I live with many Chinese people and they're very fair, honest and educated people including the poor on the streets.

Chinese people's observance of discipline, rules and morality is universal and social. The black people is really not suitable to be with the Chinese.

I have many Chinese classmates and acquaintances. Never racist towards me.

But they did have negative views of the Dalai Lama and of the Japanese.

Chinese people's observance of discipline, rules and morality is universal and social. The black people is really not suitable to be with the Chinese.

Woh black people really did a number on didn't they?...
You're sounding like the character of racist asian shop owner in a 90s black movie

Relax bro, there are some amazing black people out there, let's open our hearts

Woh black people really did a number on didn't they?...
You're sounding like the character of racist asian shop owner in a 90s black movie

Relax bro, there are some amazing black people out there, let's open our hearts

Of course, blacks people have some amazing people. We welcome these amazing blacks people to China.
However, we do not welcome blacks people who do not respect our social habits and morality. Is there anything wrong with that?
Blacks people think eating watermelon is an insult to them. Of course, we also have taboos which is very fair.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom