What's new

How to ask out a girl?

My friend there is do defenitive way to do so.
If you love someone and she loves you and you want to be together, then just ask her.

fastest_option_to_lose_belly.jpg

Aur mujhe tumharai wali ki qismat pe afsoos hai.

Pata nahi kis gunah ki saza mil rahi hai usay? :rofl:

but we are happy and love each other and say to each other not like you still dreaming she is more happy then me :lol:

tumhary to plan hi nhi khatam ho rahy hahahahahahah darpooooooook:P

hahaha I knew it...

Isko proposal nahi kehte isko Asking girl out kehte hain and asking girl out main love you nahi kehte, bass hi hello karte hain and hi hello jab barh jaati hai tab kahin bahar bula tay, kaafi dafa bahar bulanay ke baad, "love you" keh ne ki gunjaish hoti hai, aur phir proposal (which is for marriage).

Thankx for the suggestion yar. :angel:

ok try this ...... catch her alone simply hold her hand & inser a ring in her finger ....what say?????????:azn:Bold na..:azn:.girls like bold guy's:agree:

Yaar ladki patana bhi aik art hai, I have seen many beautiful girls who are engaged with chutiya type boys.....
so if you argue that girls see this and that in Boys I will not buy the statement!! god knows this secret........

Is comment ko to, stupid and funny thread mein dalna chahiye.

yahaan konsa bhi serious mamla hai bechara nya nya tharki bana hai kisi larki se jooty khany ka plan bana rah ahi bus or kya .2-4 din main yehi phir sad songs sunta or post kerta nazer ayee ga :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or her baat per kahy ga hay mera dil toot gya. mujhy nhi jeena. dunya bari bewafa hai .i hate my life. paroooooooooooo paroooooooooooo

or paro kisi khan ki wife ban ker araam se red sea ke kinary bethy honey moon mana rahi ho gee jeddah beaches per :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom