What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Please check the forum we have atleast 4 or 5 thread on how to join PAF. Plus if you just go to the Official website of PAF you will get all the answers.
DI Khan has a big selection center just give them a call if you need more help and they will help you.

This I believe is the address and telephone number of selection center in D. I. Khan. Do contact them for further in formation.

Fazal Shaheen Road, DI Khan
Tel: 92 - 966 - 9280311

Dear sir

I am right now a student of BBA(hons) and have not yet turned 22. My question is can i join PAF as pilot officer. If it is then what height is required for selection. Is there any specified selection criteria. Ofcourse i need to have taining again but just tell me is it possible or not.

Dear Plz tell me when Air force personnel will be hunting for the fighter pilots

Hello,

Just wanted to add up a little in the knowledge of those who are interested in joining Pakistan Air Force as a General Duty Pilot usually known as GDPs.

The most difficult field in armed forces of Pakistan to join is this one. Physically and mentally one should be perfect and up to the standard. Forget about being a Fighter Pilot if you have even a little problem with your eyes or sight. You got Knock-Knees or Flat-Feet or Colour Blindness than go and try your luck somewhere else. Passion is nothing for unfit people here, like me. The most difficult I.S.S.B. selection procedure is of GDP course.

If you are medically fit you will be taken a Flying Apptitude test failing which you once again will get rejected for GDP cource but will get an offer to join any other branch of the said force.

Be up to the standard to become a fighter pilot. Its not like playing F-22 Raptor or F-16 Multi Role fighter on your PC or Play station. Its reality and we need real men, perfect in both mental and physical condition.

I hope to find many from this forum become GDPs of PAF, the pride, the EAGLES.

Good Luck

KIT

Hey guys can anybody tell me that can i join air force after my baecholars or not
As the thread how to join Pakistan Air force dont clarify that
FSc Course: PC 16-22 years
Graduate Course: SSC 18-30 years

Graduate age is recommended for the selection of courses or i should be within this age limit to join Pakistan air force

Dear by the grace of God my eye sight is 20-20, no color blindness hope there will be no knock knees.

Hello,

Just wanted to add up a little in the knowledge of those who are interested in joining Pakistan Air Force as a General Duty Pilot usually known as GDPs.

The most difficult field in armed forces of Pakistan to join is this one. Physically and mentally one should be perfect and up to the standard. Forget about being a Fighter Pilot if you have even a little problem with your eyes or sight. You got Knock-Knees or Flat-Feet or Colour Blindness than go and try your luck somewhere else. Passion is nothing for unfit people here, like me. The most difficult I.S.S.B. selection procedure is of GDP course.

If you are medically fit you will be taken a Flying Apptitude test failing which you once again will get rejected for GDP cource but will get an offer to join any other branch of the said force.

Good Luck

KIT

Why are you scaring them dude:
there are a few rules which PAF bends but not all.
if you have knee knock do horse riding for a month that will go away. If you enter the academy with 6 by 6 and the very next day your eyeside goes bad you are allowed to wear glasses and fly. Flat foot yes they will not take you. The flying Aptitude or grading just get a check list and follow direction. remember most of you drive faster than a MFI-17 Mushshak.
ISSB just be your self don't be a smart *** and you will pass.

Why are you scaring them dude:
there are a few rules which PAF bends but not all.
if you have knee knock do horse riding for a month that will go away. ISSB just be your self don't be a smart *** and you will pass.

Well I only wanted to make up their minds, sir, because most get deeply dishearted if the dont get it. About Knock-Knees or Knocking Knees, Yeah you are right, I do agree with you, but I consulted a doctor friend of mine who is an Orthopedic Surgeon in RWPMH and he said that bones don't change their shape after 21, he added a couple of years to include the exceptional cases. Horse riding, placing a loose football between your knees or things like that will not effect a person who is above the age of 21. Secondly, ISSB is not that easy as you just have mentioned in a sentence. You know, almost 85% of the candidates get fail, and this is very carefull value. Most of them have been in theirselves.

But in fact I am not contradicting you for anything except that, My Pardons in advance.

Thanks

KIT :wave:

That doctor is a Allo ka Patha if he has told you that, both my sons had knee knocking both 21 joined after FSC , 1 month of horse riding for 2 hours every day and they had no problems one is a Instructor at CCS and the other left airforce because of medical grounds.
Dont listen to these doctors beta kabhi kabhi kitaboun main **** hota hai.

That is very Nice of You Respected Sir(s),for such a way you are helping out young students like me..My Question is also related to this Topic.
I will be getting my results of F.Sc (Pre.Eng) by the End of December 08. I m actually improving my marks cuz i got severely ill near my Exams, anyhow i am expecting to get marks between 50% to 60% not more than 60%. The problem is that i have heard or read somewhere that criteria for GD pilot is now 60% above in F.SC..plz let me know if its true..and i shall be obliged if you can guide me to another way and fresh Criteria to Join PAF as GD pilot. All i have is Passion and Soul which never makes down to Join PAF.

I can check and let you know, they might have increased the percentage .

Thnx Alot Sir. One thing more plz, is it confirmed that they will be hunting for new pilots by end of Jan 2009 ? I will be waiting For your Reply..Thnx a Bunch Again..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom