What's new

How would you like to die?

Just like having a sleep:P i would very happy while somebody care and thinking me while i seperating from my body

Well obviously if a war happens i would prefer not to die myself but rather kill the enemy but i will be die for my country like these brave sons of our soil.
42844_view.jpg

At 95 in bed with a blonde in one arm a brunette in the other a fine red wine and a good cigar preferably in debt to some one i dont like and with the knowledge that i out lived my enemies.

"I" can never die.

nainam chindanti shastrani nainam dahati pavakah
na cainam kledayanty apo na sosayati marutah

Weapon cannot harm the soul, fire cannot burn it, water cannot wet the soul and the wind cannot make it dry.
This soul is indestructible incombustible. It can neither be wetted nor dried. It is eternal. It is all-prevading, stable, immovable and everlasting.

don't worry - if not from your body, you will die in this forum for sure. Let TaimiKhan come and see your username :thinktank:

There were couple of other copy cats as well. Jingoistic Hindu and couple of Taimi nicknames :lol:

All banned before starting their career here at :pdf:

marriage is not less than committing suicide :P

Suicide in the meanwhile enjoy your life!

Last edited:
I don't want to die. I want to live forever. If not possible after my last breath I want to be placed in a cryogenic chamber chamber till they can revive me. :D

In a cockpit , crashed into a hostile airbase after firing all munition and shooting down a dozen enemy jets- then a Kamakazi style attack blowing up enemy command center --- booom !! :pakistan:

* Contact me if someone needs my ultra healthy organs before that :lol:

In the battlefield as a Martyr never showing back or cowardice and be in the army of Imam Mehdi fighting against Dajjal the Antichrist.

... and to accomplish my spiritual cleansing and reach martaba-e-ehsaan and nafs-e-mutma'inna before that, praying for all the humans to come back to the True Path and following that path myself as well.

That reminds me of one sentence from a TV show from before.

"We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it. "

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom