What's new

How would you like to die?

World Wide Suicide :lol:

Azad's Meteor Strike is good as well.

However painful it be, I'd like to die on some other planet. Inter-planetary travel is an ultimate dream.

I'd like to have a fulfilling meal of nihari, chicken malai boti, aaloo qeema, chicken makhani handi with roghni naan and lassi before I breath my last.

Azad's Meteor Strike is good as well.

However painful it be, I'd like to die on some other planet. Inter-planetary travel is an ultimate dream.

In that case I will prefer a inter galactic death :lol:

any ways 2012 is just at the corner :D

Something involving smoking a blunt with friends. At least along those lines :drag:

Maybe somebody will find the fountain of youth or elixir of life. Then we can inundate the planet with a 100 billion people and all die slow and painful deaths while trying to find an extra square inch to live on.

One day, when I've done all I can and I'm satisfied that I did what I could, I'd like to walk away from it all, go to the mountains and fade away slowly.

Or

A violent death with thirty second's notice.

World Wide Suicide :lol:
Tumhari sui suicide se nahi hatti :D

How about meteor strikes? A small pebble embarks on an interplanetary journey braves solar radiation, out of the whole wide universe, finds Earth, penetrates its atmosphere and somehow lands on your head.

Sniped from a Gazillion miles away!

No smoking, No drugs and No alcohol.

What about rubbing alcohol, that stuff is highly flamable :toast_sign: and with gas prices these days it's probably the best solution, plus the oil companies can't profit :agree:

Back
Top Bottom