What's new

How would you like to die?

i dont want to do suicide,i just want to have a painless death.i have seen ppl badly injured,organ failure etc etc who died later on.i just want to go to with my nana ji.

1) Thrown off into space by a giant collision into earth splitting it into two would be my first choice. :lol:

2) In a giant tsunami that sinks every major continent and leaves only tiny islands. :lol:

3) In a world war, on a suicide mission to deliver the nukes by hand to destroy a pakistani leadership bunker. :lol:

I pray only one thing, that is, I do not want to fear during my death.

I Like to Die any time & every where for Islam & Pakistan , I wish to fight against the Enemies of Islam & Pakistan, and when ever there is need of my blood , i wish , i could there.

May ALLAH fulfill my wish ...

posting the following from a website so dont get mad at me for some vulgar ways lolzzzz

"Death. With taxes and The Sims expansion packs, it is one of the three things we are guaranteed in life. Every man dies, so a fair goal should be to have the best possible death. Here is a list of the Top 100 ways to die. "

Top 100 ways to die

110-101

102. Crushed by Pamela Anderson's boobs.

Come on, <insert name here>, you know that would be just about the most awesome thing to happen to you, regardless of gender.

101. Dancing man jib

nananananana da da dada da da da, da da rah, da da da da,(long can jib dance?) ooo, a kick to the face, SUCKER PUNCH!

* Jib still dances, versing the psychopat in dance-off

100-91

100. By your own hands.

Whacking off till you eventually die...or just pass out.

99. Getting in a gunfight with the Pope.

Although history says you'll be sent to hell.

98. Snakes on a plane

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MUTHAFUDGIN' SNAKES ON THIS MUTHAFUDGIN' Aircraft!

97. Swallowing rocks.
Quite painless.

96. Putting your hand in the toaster, and then adding water

Opening the butter is hard with only one hand.

95. Getting bit by a rabied animal and going to the doctor to kill him.

You can just lay around and foam at the mouth at the hospital screaming "NOT THE PICKLE JUICE AGAIN!!!!".

94. Driving on the left side of a "Keep Right" sign

Didn't teach ya that one in Driver's Ed, did they?

93. Popups

You accidentally clicked OK on the "Click here to claim a free death" browser popup.

Top 100 ways to die - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Okay my turn.

When = I want to be a solider of great Ghazwa that has been told by our Prophet and die after spending each and every bit of energy my body had.

Where = In the battle field and after being successful.
How = This is irrelevant. I just want I wouldn't be burred as I hate graves. So evaporating into the Nuclear Cloud would be better.

Before I die, I want to leave this world a better place and Inshallah I will but how, I am still in the process of clearing that out. I have big plans and I pray to God that he would use my life for something real good. I was born once and I want to be consumed achieving a goal which was worth a life.

I don't wanna die, I want to be something like Edward Cullin. :angel:

"joking"

"I" can never die.

nainam chindanti shastrani nainam dahati pavakah
na cainam kledayanty apo na sosayati marutah

Weapon cannot harm the soul, fire cannot burn it, water cannot wet the soul and the wind cannot make it dry.
This soul is indestructible incombustible. It can neither be wetted nor dried. It is eternal. It is all-prevading, stable, immovable and everlasting.

I don't wanna die, I want to be something like Edward Cullin. :angel:

"joking"

90. Dying by not dying
Get old and stink.... and get very ugly...and die of fright by looking in your puddle of liquid PCP.

90. Dying by not dying
Get old and stink.... and get very ugly...and die of fright by looking in your puddle of liquid PCP.

Janna jee i said i want to be something like Edward Cullin. He is 17 since last 103 years, and got a girl too ;)

Plus add mention one thing that you want to accomplish before you reach this destination.

All the other questions were silly and unworthy of answering except that bolded part. I want to be a better person, not harming anyone and be good to the other human being, i also want to have my faith in a good shape.

Back
Top Bottom