What's new

How would you like to die?

I know a social worker she has some psycho problem whenever she gets tense she tries to cut her wrists :blink::blink:

Its more of a addiction, for some people cutting wrists etc gives relief & releases stress

Its more of a addiction, for some people cutting wrists etc gives relief & releases stress

That is why we have guys night out

2008-10-28_2324.png

Lack of social life is the number one contributing factor. That or they are bipolar.

I know a social worker she has some psycho problem whenever she gets tense she tries to cut her wrists :blink::blink:

Totally off-topic but I thought it's something we overlook all the time. People in Pakistan always refer to mental health problems as "psycho problem", "woh psychic ho gaya hai", etc.

It's always an insulting use of the term, very rude and extremely unsympathetic. Moreover the term psychic is used when it's a completely different term.

People in Pakistan make a lot of mun (and jokes about) people with various mental health problems from psychotic disorders to schizophrenia. It's time people learn to give whom they deem "pagal" some respect that another human being deserves.

As an atheist, I know I will never get a beauty like a human life again, I want to experience every aspect of it. The most excruciating pain that I can get, will help me complete my life. After all, before the end of life, we all want to know what others have gone through, right?

P.S. I am still drunk :partay: and it's :pdf:.

That is why we have guys night out

2008-10-28_2324.png

Lack of social life is the number one contributing factor. That or they are bipolar.

For some people its just a way to express & give relief to yourself
& sometimes it gives you relief without any pain :) :D

Many people who self-mutilate do not feel any pain when they are hurting themselves. They can break their own bones, burn themselves with hot irons, or cut up their arms -- with no feeling of pain. Researchers have discovered that, for some people, the stress of traumatic memories or emotional pain causes the brain to release chemicals that act as a kind of pain reliever. These chemicals are powerful opiates that block the physical pain of self-mutilation. Some researchers believe that cutting and other self-harming behaviors can become addictive as a person begins to crave that rush of opiates and the calming effect they have come to rely on. So, once someone starts cutting, it can be hard to stop, even if they know that it's not a healthy thing to do.

Self-Mutilation: Releasing the Pain - Depression and Cutting in Teens

& sometimes it gives you relief without any pain
:) :D

Obviously this is not a good thing. There are also many other ways to "relieve" yourself that does not involve inflicting damage to ones body.

That picture is actually incorrect. When you slash your peripheral blood vessels, the compensatory reaction of your body will not result in a quick death.

By doing what is shown in that picture, you would actually struggle to die. Here is why, when you cut your artery or vein the compensatory measures designed in your body to mitigate fluid loss will become active.

They will cause Vaso constriction, the vain constriction will reduce blood flow from the effected periphery, furthermore as a core design the brain will start to divert the flow of blood to the vitals " Lungs, Heat, Brain" ( You will enter compensatory shock) compensatory shock is when you body is compensating for the loss of fluid by diverting the blood to where it is needed most.

Uncontrolled you will keep bleeding for a very long time before you enter "decompensatory shock" that is when you have vaso dilation, because there is not enough fluid to keep the vessels full you will start to see vessels collapse and have what we call "Hypo-Volemic" : Low Volume Shock.

After you enter hypo-volemic shock your body will no longer be able to compensate for the loss of fluid and the fluid your system will not be sufficient to maintain circulation.

At which point you will suffer organ failure and eventually die of " Exsanguination " AKA: bleeding out. This process is very painful and can take hours.

So... Anyone thinking of slitting their wrists, do yourself a favour and DONT!

while laying down at floor, having my head in the lap of my mother and her hand moving in my hairs..

most loveliest and sweet death one can imagine.. i love this sort of death, but never wished for it ever, because such death would be very very painful for my mother, and i don't want to give her such pain..

At which point you will suffer organ failure and eventually die of " Exsanguination " AKA: bleeding out. This process is very painful and can take hours.

Thats why i said, Slow & sweet :lol:

PS: Wrist cutting is more of a pain reliever rather than a suicide tactic...

& sometimes it gives you relief without any pain :) :D

There was some pictures from another forum of a girl that mutilated herselve, she cut hereself down to the bone, this was all over her intire body. In one picture she was holding what appeared to be a kidney.

There was some pictures from another forum of a girl that mutilated herselve, she cut hereself down to the bone, this was all over her intire body. In one picture she was holding what appeared to be a kidney.

She's got to be super duper pissed off emo :)

I never heard or saw such an extension of wrist cuts :P

That picture is actually incorrect. When you slash your peripheral blood vessels, the compensatory reaction of your body will not result in a quick death.

By doing what is shown in that picture, you would actually struggle to die. Here is why, when you cut your artery or vein the compensatory measures designed in your body to mitigate fluid loss will become active.

They will cause Vaso constriction, the vain constriction will reduce blood flow from the effected periphery, furthermore as a core design the brain will start to divert the flow of blood to the vitals " Lungs, Heat, Brain" ( You will enter compensatory shock) compensatory shock is when you body is compensating for the loss of fluid by diverting the blood to where it is needed most.

Uncontrolled you will keep bleeding for a very long time before you enter "decompensatory shock" that is when you have vaso dilation, because there is not enough fluid to keep the vessels full you will start to see vessels collapse and have what we call "Hypo-Volemic" : Low Volume Shock.

After you enter hypo-volemic shock your body will no longer be able to compensate for the loss of fluid and the fluid your system will not be sufficient to maintain circulation.

So... Anyone thinking of slitting their wrists, do yourself a favour and DONT!

What the picture is pointing out is the proper way to commit suicide by cutting you wrist. If you cut across(Like in the films) there is a good chance you will not die and the bleeding will stop. While the other way is guaranteed(for the most part).

As doctor RR has pointed out in no way do i endorse this. If you have the need to do this please call National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK. Or the phone line of whatever country you may live in

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom