What's new

HUGE propaganda is being waged against Pakistan from all fronts (FOX NEWS)

All this furor will die out in few weeks and no one will even remember who Dr. Afridi is.

Forget the U.S, it will die alone in growing debt and so will E.U.

Pakistan and China should both look for propaganda against India now to kill the Indian dream. This is how the world works...

loll that was phucking laughable :rofl:
since when pakistan became smart enough to play the diplomacy and world game. this is for bigger players stay away plsss

There is a simple solution .. Clean yourself from terrorist who want to bomb everything .. No one will dare to raise a finger against you .. Untill then it will always be a middle finger

Pakistan and China should both look for propaganda against India now to kill the Indian dream. This is how the world works...

I suppose you have been trying for years now - being unsuccessful in deceit is not the same as not trying. And why on earth do you need the Chinese crutch? Hasn't using the American crutch for years burnt and bruised you enough?

Keep having the attitude of finding faults of others and never look at your own faults. Have anyone asked tough questions to themselves as to why your image is like this, their is no smoke without fire.

US Pakistan relationship is in a mess because of Pakistan's negligence. There were reports that Osama was in Pakistan, but Pakistani govt didn't take any action.

And for those conspiracy theories that Osama was dead already, you've got to be kidding me, even Al Qaeda has accepted that Osama died in that operation.

The only way for Pakistan to survive at the moment is to take US into confidence, and launch an offensive against the terrorists in Pakistan, take FATA and border regions close to Afghanistan under their full control, take Baloch into confidence, and administer them properly, and finally launch a mass de-weaponization campaign in Pakistan.

It is a FACT that there are hundreds of terrorist training camps in Pakistan, India has been saying so, US says so, the whole world, including China has started saying so. EVERY terrorist activity in the world can be linked to Pakistan directly or indirectly.

There is no propaganda against Pakistan, Pakistan itself on a path of self destruction, it is demanding that world look at it as a terrorist state. At least they shouldn't have jailed Afridi, that sends out a clear cut message, that Osama living in Pakistan illegally was acceptable to them, but a Pakistani citizen reporting his illegal stay in Pakistan to US is not acceptable to them, and if Pakistan has a problem with the way US took out Osama, they should have taken the matter to US, not jailed Afridi. It wasn't Afridi who was commanding the operation or had any say in it. Even a 5 year old can understand that.

Truth is Pakistan is going towards a full fledged war against US, and it will cost Pakistan heavily if it doesn't get its diplomacy, judiciary, military and law in order immediately.

^

:lol:

facepalm4cr.jpg

Ah bharatis, one can never get tired of how naive, misinformed, ignorant and easily manipulable these guys are.

Keep having the attitude of finding faults of others and never look at your own faults. Have anyone asked tough questions to themselves as to why your image is like this, their is no smoke without fire.

Add this to the above as well. Good god, how naive can you be? How about Iraq? :lol: Would you say there was no smoke without there as well? Grow up kids.

^

facepalm4cr.jpg

Ah bharatis, one can never get tired of how naive, misinformed, ignorant and easily manipulable these guys are.

Add this to the above as well. Good god, how naive can you be? How about Iraq? :lol: Would you say there was no smoke without there as well? Grow up kids.

When you do not have answer.

I responded to you with a proper counter-example. As for your countryman, well no one's going to waste their time trying to explain that alien invasion is not imminent to some tinfoil nutcase. Same goes here.

I responded to you with a proper counter-example. As for your countryman, well no one's going to waste their time trying to explain that alien invasion is not imminent to some tinfoil nutcase. Same goes here.

Your response was full of hearsay and nothing which can be called facts. Most of them time, you argue like, someone told me this and so I believe it. Not really something people can discuss.

Your response was full of hearsay and nothing which can be called facts. Most of them time, you argue like, someone told me this and so I believe it. Not really something people can discuss.

Ok, so you believe it's hearsey and not factual that your 'no smoke without fire' argument (an utterly naive argument, that is -- to compare something as simple as that to international politics) does not hold up to basic fact-checking as far as what happened with the Iraq war?

Ok, so you believe it's hearsey and not factual that your 'no smoke without fire' argument (an utterly naive argument, that is -- to compare something as simple as that to international politics) does not hold up to basic fact-checking as far as what happened with the Iraq war?

Cannot just give one example and say because they were wrong their everything they are saying will be wrong. Why not discuss some point buddy.

How about answering why you have not found a single person who sheltered OSAMA?

Cannot just give one example and say because they were wrong their everything they are saying will be wrong.

One example is all I need. Since you mentioned there cannot be fire without smoke, how about this:

Iran accuses west of supporting terrorism. By your naive phrase, west must be supporting terrorists.
Pakistan accuses India and US in supporting terrorism. Again, by your naive phrase, there must be something going on.
China accuses US/West in making propaganda against China. Again, by your naive phrase, there must be something going on.

Or does your phrase only apply to US or the west? :lol: And if it does, you probably believe that the west is some impartial block of states that has no interests in relation to other states, right? That's the only way you can claim to have this phrase apply US or the west.

Above examples are few very basic examples btw.

Look, the problem with you (and bharatis in general) is that you try to oversimplify things a great deal with some random popular cultural phrases which never hold true in international matters -- nternational politics is never so simple as you make it to be.

How about answering why you have not found a single person who sheltered OSAMA?

There are investigations on going. We'd have to see what comes up with those investigations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom