What's new

I hate Pakistani/Indian Talkshows

Mirsub Ali Fazlani

New Recruit

Reaction score
I hate talk-shows in general but I hate Pakistani/Indian talk-shows even more. All I find when I
flick the TV on is annoying talk shows. These talk shows give rise to other talk shows that are
later talked about on other shows… and the cycle goes on and on. Your watching the same
goddamn thing over and over again.

You must have noticed on that boring Sunday afternoon when you have nothing better to do and you have the TV remote in your hand, you start flipping through channels, browsing for something that sparks your interest. But all you find is a bunch of people making a mockery of them selves. One guy is screaming his guts out to get his point across, one's blabbing away like a maniac and one guy calls out all the shots and makes snide remarks throughout the show.

One-way discussions that don't have any conclusions (as there too busy yapping away, to make
any real sense).

Here's an example (Even if you're not Pakistani and can't understand what they're talking about,
judging by all the commotion there making, it's safe to say that this really isn't worth wasting your sunday morning in)

Yes, I know all that b_tch-slapping seemed awesome, but mostly just a bunch of blabbering mongrels.

Though, I like some North American Talk-Shows. I hate Kofee with Kiran for some-strange reason.

Why I Hate Talk-Shows | Angry Pakistani Blogger

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Indian talkshows. In India we have no1 of the caliber of Najam Sethi or Hasan Nisar among journalists.

Instead we have an Arrogant Chawla, Loudspeaker Goswami and Spokeswoman Dutt.

I think everyone likes Zaid Hamid. :angel:

Have seen few video's of ''Indian fights on camera's'' and they use explicit vulgar language.

i hate the mentally unstable pakistani news anchors esp the shouting ones .. the indian sensational star news and ndtv dhakan anchors ... infact i hate the whole subcontinent news industry .. or is it that i dont like to see the true me ?? :oops: :confused:

i hate the mentally unstable pakistani news anchors esp the shouting ones .. the indian sensational star news and ndtv dhakan anchors ... infact i hate the whole subcontinent news industry .. or is it that i dont like to see the true me ?? :oops: :confused:

It reflects the mentality of mainstream viewers, i guess

Back
Top Bottom