What's new

i want to join paf ,but my height issue

khoula

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
can i join paf
aoa. i want to apply for [GD]P pilot in paf but in the eligibility criteria they said your height should be 5'4 but i am very worried about my height because my height is 5'6.Please tell me if i can be selected with 168 cm [5'6] height.also tell me the maximum height for fighter pilot.

Though an old post, just for record purpose:
Height criterion for male and female candidates of GD (P) branch is 5 feet 4 inch (163cm) whereas for ground branches it is 5 feet 4 inch for male and 4 feet 10 inch for female. Upto 17 years 4cm and upto 19 years 2.5 cm waiver in lower limit is granted. Beyond 19 years of age, no relaxation in lower height limit. The upper height limit is 188cm. A waiver of 2.5cm is granted in upper height limit. A waiver of 2.5cm is granted in upper height limit.
Source: http://www.joinpaf.gov.pk/faqoff.html

Height criterion for male and female candidates of GD (P) branch is 5 feet 4 inch (163cm) whereas for ground branches it is 5 feet 4 inch for male and 4 feet 10 inch for female. Upto 17 years 4cm and upto 19 years 2.5 cm waiver in lower limit is granted. Beyond 19 years of age, no relaxation in lower height limit. The upper height limit is 188cm. A waiver of 2.5cm is granted in upper height limit. A waiver of 2.5cm is granted in upper height limit.
Source: http://www.joinpaf.gov.pk/faqoff.
My age is 21 and height is 162cm.
If I do overall good, then would they give relaxation of 1cm.

My age is 21 and height is 162cm.
If I do overall good, then would they give relaxation of 1cm.
One has to qualify the standards to appear in any kind of test to do "over all good" - You wont appear in the tests until you meet the give height criteria

can i join paf
aoa. i want to apply for [GD]P pilot in paf but in the eligibility criteria they said your height should be 5'4 but i am very worried about my height because my height is 5'6.Please tell me if i can be selected with 168 cm [5'6] height.also tell me the maximum height for fighter pilot.
168cm is well above the min limit, and is not cot considered tall by any standard, so you're good to go. Someone else already said 188cm is the tallest you can be.

I know a retired pilot who is 5'4" anything shorter would be a midget

Join Iranian airforce

1652799464684.jpeg

can i join paf
Looool
So this is what you have written

Requirement = 5' 4
My height = 5' 6

So why r u worried? stay away from PAF. They need intelligent people

i want to join for GDP but my hieght is 5feet2inch can i apply

i want to join for GDP but my hieght is 5feet2inch can i apply
The minimum requirement is 5' 4", as per PAF advertisement.
Can`t say if there is any waiver for height.

I would suggest joining Pakistan Army or Pakistan Navy.
The minimum height they require for females is 5'.

Most pilots are midget's anyways, it's the discipline and brain that matters

Source: http://www.joinpaf.gov.pk/f

can i join for GDP of hieght of 5feet2inch

Ironically, shorter heights have been shown to be more tolerant of G forces but the issue is cockpit dimensions and ejection seat limits more than actual physical capabilities or otherwise

can i join for GDP of hieght of 5feet2inch
"Upto 17 years 4cm and upto 19 years 2.5 cm waiver in lower limit is granted. Beyond 19 years of age, no relaxation in lower height limit. "

You know your age. Your answer lies in the above quoted sentences.

Registrations for GD(P) would start from 1st-12th August, 2022.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom