What's new

IAF Ouragan Captured by PAF

Dear Saad, would you explain why "Alam's Speed Shooting Classic" article says otherwise?

The situation is being dealt with blisher please do not fan the flames

Okay..i won't .please make sure immature people are banned. I will not stand idiots questioning our ex great veteran fighter pilot's statements.

Well that article "Eye-witness to M.M. Alam's encounter with the IAF
By Wing Commander (Retd.) M. Arif Iqbal (PAF) " was as clear as crystal only that biased indians will surely come up with other theories. I will not be surprised that they will present their so called intellectual arguments against the article.

.:pakistan:

Can you not take a hint? I am trying to calm this thread down and you feel a need to fan the flames? Do not post anymore flamebait Keyser

Last edited by a moderator:
ok lets make this thread a little relaxed.
I was posted to decca in 1968 my Air defense Officer met me and said Yar we have a problem and I said what he said it will be another 2 months you will get a house until than you have to live in a garage of a Retd RAF Officer a old timer good man Retd Col James Resmusen. So I said no problems so I get settled in and Jhangir my Air defense officer comes and says I forgot to tell you something very important and he looked a little worried I found out latter why.
He said Don't go to town and if you do remember you better run 1 mile in 5 min and I was what the hell are you talking about and he said if you goto town and Bangali's run after you to beat you run fast and then find the closest Bangali and start beating him and you will see that people will join you and start beating him:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Why he told me because the same afternoon he was running form a mob of atleast 50 and he did the same what he told me :lol::lol:

Oh I forgot another thing how we Pakistani were so loved in Decca that my Batman used to say every day while polishing my flying boots
he used to say " Today I am polishing your shoes and one day you will be polishing mine" And I think that was a standard sentence all batman used to say to there Pakistani Officers.

ok lets make this thread a little relaxed.
I was posted to decca in 1968 my Air defense Officer met me and said Yar we have a problem and I said what he said it will be another 2 months you will get a house until than you have to live in a garage of a Retd RAF Officer a old timer good man Retd Col James Resmusen. So I said no problems so I get settled in and Jhangir my Air defense officer comes and says I forgot to tell you something very important and he looked a little worried I found out latter why.
He said Don't go to town and if you do remember you better run 1 mile in 5 min and I was what the hell are you talking about and he said if you goto town and Bangali's run after you to beat you run fast and then find the closest Bangali and start beating him and you will see that people will join you and start beating him:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Why he told me because the same afternoon he was running form a mob of atleast 50 and he did the same what he told me :lol::lol:

Oh I forgot another thing how we Pakistani were so loved in Decca that my Batman used to say every day while polishing my flying boots
he used to say " Today I am polishing your shoes and one day you will be polishing mine" And I think that was a standard sentence all batman used to say to there Pakistani Officers.
lol that was funny!

Sir you were in 14 Sqn 1971 under HH Shabbir Syed's command?if yes then iam sure Farooq Feroz Khan and present VCOAS were your sqn mates?

Sir you were in 14 Sqn 1971 under HH Shabbir Syed's command?if yes then iam sure Farooq Feroz Khan and present VCOAS were your sqn mates?

Yes I was there when he was the Sdq Commander but he was changed by W/C Tawab and the next OC was W/C Afzal Chaudhry.
present VCOAS is my student he came to me in 2 SQD in 1974 flying T-33s.

PQ Medhi EX COAS is the last person who fought both wars after that no COAS or VCOAS has been from that era. They all graduated in or after 1974.
Afghan heroes came out of 67th, 68th, 69th GDPS. Plus a few of us old dog just keeping our edge used to stay on CAP 1s a month and we struck Gold. Lucky for us.

Yes I was there when he was the Sdq Commander but he was changed by W/C Tawab and the next OC was W/C Afzal Chaudhry.
present VCOAS is my student he came to me in 2 SQD in 1974 flying T-33s.

PQ Medhi EX COAS is the last person who fought both wars after that no COAS or VCOAS has been from that era. They all graduated in or after 1974.
Afghan heroes came out of 67th, 68th, 69th GDPS. Plus a few of us old dog just keeping our edge used to stay on CAP 1s a month and we struck Gold. Lucky for us.

Sir did you also participate in 71 war from 14 Squadron? I remember once you mentioned April 71 event of your practice dogfight with jamal over dacca.

In fact in the books or documents, we dont find any mention of Jamal A Khan or yours from 14 squadron in Dacca in 1971.

Sir did you also participate in 71 war from 14 Squadron? I remember once you mentioned April 71 event of your practice dogfight with jamal over dacca.

In fact in the books or documents, we dont find any mention of Jamal A Khan or yours from 14 squadron in Dacca in 1971.

Shehbazi how many photos have you seen of Hakim Shahib, Jamal, PQ, Afzal Chaudhry, Middle C, Changazi, Amer Ali, Iraf Iqbal mota, Naeem Atta, Dotani, Maroof Mir, Dilawar hussian, Ijaz Azam, Sarfaraz, Shaifi, Zahid Anees, Zafar Chaudhry, MM Alam, Auranzab Khan lumboo, Auranzab khan Rangoo, Hifazat, Qmar RAO, Khalid Chaudhry, Khatak ali kuli, Salim Baig Mirza, Andrabi, Sarfaraz Rafiqi, Saleem Ghaur, Javaid Latif.
( Afghan war heros) Khalid mahmood, ather, Qadri. The names I have mentioned all togather got more medals than the combined PAk NAVY. These were very professional people and never liked the lime light or the camera. There photos are found only if a mission went Good or a official Sqd Photo Order from the base commander,These fighter pilots were to much into there jobs, I remember when they used to tell everyone to come on the tarmac photographs will be taken these men never showed up 99% of the time. They never liked it and then there were officer who were standing at the tarmac hours before the camera man showed up:lol: Not naming the pilots than there were some who knew that PTV OR some other News Channel is coming for a small doc they used to take there names off the CAP and always showed up infront of the camera. :lol:

shehbazi if you can get hold of the new book which came out last october 50 years of
14 SQD, It has the names each and every mission with photos.
actually it has more stuff in it than the other books about PAF.

Last edited:
shehbazi if you can get hold of the new book which came out last october 50 years of
14 SQD, It has the names each and every mission with photos.
actually it has more stuff in it than the other books about PAF.

Sir its really a million dollar book,unfortunately its not given to all PAF officers...may be Service Book club has adequate funds....the book has everything related to Tail choppers.

I came across it last year in a friend's home....since then iam anxious to grab it...;)

Sir any idea 1965 and 83 the Grow Mustache Competion is narrated in the book?Sir Shabbir Syed Won the 1965 Grow Mustache Competion...but who was the winner in 1983 competiition?

Here is a picture of no.14 Sqn at Dacca 1965...the man with Big Mustaches in the center is the OC and Winner of grow Mustache Competition 1965...it was under his command that 14Sqn won the coveted Perry-Keene trophy in March 1964.He later became VCOAS.

The KalaiKunda strike Led by Shabbir H Syed earned him and Tariq Habib each a SJ.The Squadron was given nickname Tail Choppers after the same mission.In KalaiKunda strike they destroyed 10 Canberra,Damaged 5 Canberra and 2 Hunters too.

In Bagdogra Strike(65) 14 Squadron destroyed 4 aircraft,damaged ATC building and hangar.

shehbazi if you can get hold of the new book which came out last october 50 years of 14 SQD, It has the names each and every mission with photos. actually it has more stuff in it than the other books about PAF.

I have searched the book on amazon and some other book seller sites but I dont find it. Perhaps its not on the open market. It would be nice if it can be scanned and brought into an electronic format (e-book).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom