What's new

IAF plans to hit targets in 24 hours

I think we'd have to ask the Japanese for their assistance then. :lol:
Anyways, 24 hours have passed? Yet again another report that was meant to scare people or increase tensions.

this is all the Indian leaders do :blah::blah::blah::blah:

They aint hitting jack only thing they will be hitting is there head if they dont want peace!!

This is not help in keeping the pot boiling. This is help in preventing India to throw the boiling water upon us!

We're a DEFENSIVE force. So in your twisted logic you agree that if India attacks Pakistan we should just let it? If our leaders ever did so I would consider that nothing short of treachery and I think pretty much all of Pakistan would.

I NEVER said Pakistan should sit back if India attacks. That's called putting words in my mouth - and THAT is twisted logic.

I am merely pointing out China's long term goals as far as helping Pakistan militarily. If you notice China did not Veto the UNSC regarding JUD, nor did they help in Kargil. Read my post in it's entireity.

You hit the nail on the head there! When was the last time China intervened in a Indo-Pak war? They are more than happy to sell Pakistan military hardware, and do business in Gwadar because it benefits them enormously also because as a wise man once said,

"China will fight India to the last drop of Pakistani blood".

Why should anyone South of the Himalayas be taken for a merry ride by them?

As long as there is a Indo-Pak conflict exists, China has nothing to worry about...I am going off on a tangent here..:frown:

I disagree! If it had not been for China, we would had not had a strong tank fleet (T-59, T-69, Al-Zarrar, Al-Khalid), a strong Air Force (F-7P's and now JF-17 and J-10) and now heading towards a strong Navy with the likely induction of F-22P frigates in the near future. China has always had a passive policy about military aid. Can you name ANY country in which China has actually sent its forces?

Indeed China realizes that ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND! So China does not need any boots on the ground, just keep giving us the tools and we will take care of the rest!

every country has got its national interests and that is wat form the basis of relations. strong relations bw the china and pak are in the national interest of both the countries. its a win win situation. also we would be fool if we would expect china to fight for pakistan. maximum china can do is to provide pak with the equipment it needs during war time. and i dont really give a damn if china does that to boost its industry or on moral grounds, when my country is being threatened. the only thing i care about is that i have got enough supplies to fight the enemy. also we have tried western countries as our allies as well. and we know what we get from them when we need them. SANCTIONS....... if they think they are tryin to be responsible by not providin us defence equipment during war times and lettin india invade us or break our country into half, then hell with all of them. we are better of with chinease than we are with our so called western allies.

coming back to the topic....
if this strike happens and our forces dont respond that will be really sad. will be the worst blow any pakistani could ever get. not many ppl will be angry but demoralised which is worst than anything. we have always fought india, which is three times bigger than us, without any fear whenever we were being challenged. the whole nation is again willing to fight alongside pak army but if army wont do anything then obviously nation cant do much on its own.
anyways i have got full confidence in our General. he didnt allow american boot on pak soil and ordered his troops to open fire. and he knows with india its a matter of pride and even thinkin about allowin any such strikes will be insane.
long live pakistan
and long live pak army
together we stand tall and together we will rise:pakistan:

I NEVER said Pakistan should sit back if India attacks. That's called putting words in my mouth - and THAT is twisted logic.

I am merely pointing out China's long term goals as far as helping Pakistan militarily. If you notice China did not Veto the UNSC regarding JUD, nor did they help in Kargil. Read my post in it's entireity.
Actually why would China Veto the ruling against JuD when our own leaders never asked China to do so and had openly said they would support India at the UN... Our own leaders took a lot of flak for it back in home. China had nothing to do with it, it was our guys.

Dude you guys are ones to talk about long term friendship. Stop bombing us before you start nitpicking with our friends. Pak-China relationship has gone solid for a long time and we've mutually helped each other out. Not just in defence issues, even when theres a disaster. Just check out the threads of appreciation opened on this forum by Chinese people about our help in their recent Earthquake.

This is the kind of crap Americans are fed, to them Chinese are monsters who should be hated and everyone else should be encouraged to do so too. I mean as far as I see it you're offering India weapons to kill us and China is offering us weapons to protect us.

every country has got its national interests and that is wat form the basis of relations. strong relations bw the china and pak are in the national interest of both the countries. its a win win situation. also we would be fool if we would expect china to fight for pakistan. maximum china can do is to provide pak with the equipment it needs during war time. and i dont really give a damn if china does that to boost its industry or on moral grounds, when my country is being threatened. the only thing i care about is that i have got enough supplies to fight the enemy. also we have tried western countries as our allies as well. and we know what we get from them when we need them. SANCTIONS....... if they think they are tryin to be responsible by not providin us defence equipment during war times and lettin india invade us or break our country into half, then hell with all of them. we are better of with chinease than we are with our so called western allies.

coming back to the topic....
if this strike happens and our forces dont respond that will be really sad. will be the worst blow any pakistani could ever get. not many ppl will be angry but demoralised which is worst than anything. we have always fought india, which is three times bigger than us, without any fear whenever we were being challenged. the whole nation is again willing to fight alongside pak army but if army wont do anything then obviously nation cant do much on its own.
anyways i have got full confidence in our General. he didnt allow american boot on pak soil and ordered his troops to open fire. and he knows with india its a matter of pride and even thinkin about allowin any such strikes will be insane.
long live pakistan
and long live pak army
together we stand tall and together we will rise:pakistan:

totally agree dude :agree: I think the general Kayani already know that if India strike Pakistan then we are gonna strike back if he don't then there is a possible chance there gonna a civil war and everybody gonna loose fate in Pakistan armed forces and i wouldn't loose fate in General Kayani

Actually why would China Veto the ruling against JuD when our own leaders never asked China to do so and had openly said they would support India at the UN... Our own leaders took a lot of flak for it back in home. China had nothing to do with it, it was our guys.

Dude you guys are ones to talk about long term friendship. Stop bombing us before you start nitpicking with our friends. Pak-China relationship has gone solid for a long time and we've mutually helped each other out. Not just in defence issues, even when theres a disaster. Just check out the threads of appreciation opened on this forum by Chinese people about our help in their recent Earthquake.

This is the kind of crap Americans are fed, to them Chinese are monsters who should be hated and everyone else should be encouraged to do so too. I mean as far as I see it you're offering India weapons to kill us and China is offering us weapons to protect us.

Are we not already giving Pakistan Billions of Dollars in Military aid? What about the Harpoons ( we all know Taliban has a Navy right?), Tow missiles ( to help you knock out Taliban tanks), and of course AMRAAMs ( for those BVR engagements with the Taliban Air Force)?? That's not even taking into account the MLUs on Pakistan's ONLY functioning 5th generation fighter - those famous F-16s. Come now, we know what the end use is going to be...against India. That's why the safeguards on the shiny new planes you are going to get.

All sarcasm aside, the drone strikes are carried out by the Pakistan Army's approval. Of course, the right noises need to be made - again for domestic consumption.

Just wish you guys could at the very least guard the truck terminals better, or is the Army that overcome? Don't mean that as an affront, but surely they can do better against militants.

India is not going to attack Pakistan in any case.... They are just creating panic in Pakistan Forces, generally an unstable mind does not take right decision. But I assure India is not going to attack.

What India is going to do -
1) Create massive international pressure against ISI and Pakistan Army.
2) Going to support democratic gov of Pakistan, because Public of India can not disrespect Pakistan's public decision.
3) If in case Pakistan gov fails to deliver then, unfortunately there will be sanctions on Pakistan and may be declaration as failed estate.

THIS DREAM OF YOU SHITINDIANS WILL NEVER COME TRUE..DREAM ON
What Pakistan should do -
1) Pakistani public should think (I know general public thinks) and create a mass opinion and make visible at international stage that killing of innocents in Mumbai is deplorable and Pakistan public will not allow their land to attack any country.
2) GOP/Politicians should reach to public and ask if Parliament is big or army? If Parliament is big then why not all power, institutions should come under parliament. Why a Public power centre and another independent non-civilian power centre co-exist( who rarely interact to Public, even for buying sabji they do go to military canteen, their children study in military school, simple, they are not made for ruling civilians, they should server only desired purpose under instruction of Public gov).
3) People should ask what ISI has given back to Pakistani society by creating/supporting radical groups? These groups were created for a purpose, but ultimately they are eating Pakistan society. Rather than getting pen youth is getting AK7, this is culture, ISI has given to Pakistani. Actually current Pakistan is neither country of Jinnah nor a Islamic. Sorry to say….
At last I want to warn war mongers (who are actual enemy of Pakistan), there is no need to attack Pakistan at least at this point time, any one just support these radicals and Jihadies and they will them self destroy Pakistan.

Note:- A biggest symptom that a nation on verge of break if its own Army starts fighting with own people, this is proved in history time and again.......

THIS IS MESSAGE FROM PAKISTANI NATION ... **** OFFF !

Are we not already giving Pakistan Billions of Dollars in Military aid? What about the Harpoons ( we all know Taliban has a Navy right?), Tow missiles ( to help you knock out Taliban tanks), and of course AMRAAMs ( for those BVR engagements with the Taliban Air Force)?? That's not even taking into account the MLUs on Pakistan's ONLY functioning 5th generation fighter - those famous F-16s. Come now, we know what the end use is going to be...against India. That's why the safeguards on the shiny new planes you are going to get.

All sarcasm aside, the drone strikes are carried out by the Pakistan Army's approval. Of course, the right noises need to be made - again for domestic consumption.

Just wish you guys could at the very least guard the truck terminals better, or is the Army that overcome? Don't mean that as an affront, but surely they can do better against militants.
You just can't call it free money.You do realize how much we have lost because of AFG war and War on Terror?We paid for most of the F16's during 80's and some were not even delivered..it's not like West is doing some huge favor here they're just blackmailing us.China on the other hand treats us like a ally.

THE F-16S WHO GAVE US ..IS OUR RIGHT SINCE US.A. FRAUDULENT DEALING WITH PAKISTAN BACK IN 1983. WE ORIGINALLY ORDERED 110 F-16S BUT GOT ONLY 40 AS YOU IMPOSE PRESSLER AMENDMENT UPON US. EACH AND EVERYTIME WE HELPED YOU AND WHAT WE GOT IN RETURN ? ..YES YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT BETRAYAL.. MANY OF OUR MILITARY HARDWARE IS NOW INDIGENOUSLY BEING PRODUCED SO THE HELL WITH YOUR SO CALLED MILITARY AID...YOU CAN PISS OFF FOR GOOD !.. IF WE RELEASE OUR TROOPS FROM WESTERN BORDERS YOUR ARMED FORCES WILL BE FUCKED.. THE POLICY YOU ARE TAKING AGAINST US SIDING WITH INDIANS WILL HAVE MASSIVE REPERCUSSIONS..

HAVE YOU NOT HAD ENOUGH SIGNS OF WRATH FROM ALLAH UPON YOUR ROGUE NATION WITH THE FINANCIAL, ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, SOCIAL/MORAL DECLINE ? YOUR U.S.A IS SINKING FAST EVERYDAY LIKE THE TITANTIC IN 1912.

YOU NOW WHAT WE NOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WITH U.S.A JUST WHAT WE DID TO THE FORMER SOVIET UNION OF RUSSIA. YOUR CIA HAS SPONSORED FOREIGN TERRORISM IN OUR NORTHERN AREAS AND THE DRONE ATTACKS WILL END. WHATEVER AGREEMENT THERE IS BETWEEN PAKISTAN AND U.S.A IS GOING TO END. THE FATE OF THIS COUNTRY WILL BE DECIDED BY PAKISTANI PEOPLE'S RESOLVE NOT BY AMERICAN PIGS .

:pakistan:

Last edited:
You just can't call it free money.You do realize how much we have lost because of AFG war and War on Terror?We paid for most of the F16's during 80's and some were not even delivered..it's not like West is doing some huge favor here they're just blackmailing us.China on the other hand treats us like a ally.

I agree it's not free money. The Afghan war in the 80s was a disaster all the way around for everyone. The Soviets pounded that nation to dust and you wound up with a bunch of refugees ( along with the problems refugees bring with them). We should never have walked away, cuz, here we are again re-visiting the same region again.

Zia and co. radicalized the mullahs - if I recall they never did have that much clout before that nor did they have the power to dictate to the majority of moderate Pakistanis the meaning of Life. Today, they can and they do. That was a result of the Zia regime. That's what hopefully todays Govt. ( with approval from the Army) will do. The question is - is it too late?

The Pressler ammendment was a direct result of the covert nuclear program. I don't see that as blackmail.

I agree it's not free money. The Afghan war in the 80s was a disaster all the way around for everyone. The Soviets pounded that nation to dust and you wound up with a bunch of refugees ( along with the problems refugees bring with them). We should never have walked away, cuz, here we are again re-visiting the same region again.

Zia and co. radicalized the mullahs - if I recall they never did have that much clout before that nor did they have the power to dictate to the majority of moderate Pakistanis the meaning of Life. Today, they can and they do. That was a result of the Zia regime. That's what hopefully todays Govt. ( with approval from the Army) will do. The question is - is it too late?

The Pressler ammendment was a direct result of the covert nuclear program. I don't see that as blackmail.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALLAH'S CHOOSEN PEOPLE TO ACT AS POLICEMAN IN THE WORLD ? IS IT YOUR BIRTH RIGHT ONLY TO SAFEGUARD YOUR NATION WITH NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY ? ..OTHERS DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT ?

WHICH NATION HAS BEHAVED IRRESPONSIBLY WITH REGARDS TO NUCLEAR BOMBS IN HISTORY ?..YES YOUR CRAZY GOVERNMENT OF THE TIME, YOU KILLED INNOCENT THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN JAPAN. DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE LEFT ALONE BY ALMIGHTY ALLAH WITHOUT PAYING THE PRICE ?..

THE FINANCIAL, ECONOMIC, POLITICAL, SOCIAL AND MORAL DECLINE IS A CURSE IT IS PUNISHMENT FROM ALLAH BUT I KNOW THIS IS NOT GOING TO REGISTER IN YOUR BRAIN CAUE ARROGANCE IS SYNONYMOUS WITH YANKS.

YOUR PRESSLER AMMENDMENT WAS WRONG, YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH JUNGLE LAW IN THE WOLRD THEN FINE THAT'S HOW WE WILL PLAY. WE WILL MAKE SURE WE DO TO YOUR ARMED FORCES WHAT WE DID TO THE FORMER SOVIET UNION ARMED FORCES.

JUST WAIT FOR THE TIME...

Bilsher:

I'll be happy to answer your posts when you stop screaming and post rationally. OK! So you hate the WEST. So be it. What are you doing in UK among us lowly infidels?? curious...

:pakistan:bilsher seems to be pretty pisseed off :) keep it coming ; FREE KHALISTAN ; US empire soon to be fall down on the face hit the ground first you choose the wrong war Afgnistan they are like your daddy in the warfare with the all the world technology 72% of the Kabul still controlled by Taliban.There is some serious issues with US Army n NATO is not commintted all they do is use technology they have never seen a real warfare inside US is corrupted i know every 4/3 person is a drug addict good job Afganistan opium is destroying US.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom