What's new

IAF R-73/R-77 AAMs recovered from Mig-21 wreckage l Abhinandan did not fire any missile

Well, Ask this to PAF to were sleeping when INDIA ATTACKED Balakot. Im really worried, that you seem to have a false sense of bravery while your airspace can be violated any time any where and PAF will never respond.

Unlike IAF, who will sacrifice Pilots but will defend... COME WHAT MAY.

Please.. Stay Calm.... and THINK. Why Was your AF Sleeping ? Why ?

Are we kindergarten kids? Its like your kindergarten version is fighting with me ...... insisting .... Mayra jahaz aya tayra jahaz so ra tha ......... man tayra jahaz so ra tha .... nai to may miss ko btao ga.

What did IAF pilots defend? Did they prevent payload falling near your military chief presence? None of you even knew that Pakistan will lock your military installation with your military chief inside. Checkmate.

So, read the news again, he was forced to go on the leave.

Forced ? lol
He needs time to recover and he will.

Even a minor Bike/car Injury takes weeks , even if i ignore the psycological impact.

I never Said, / Question the TARGET.
I said Your Jets "Officially" never dared Cross LOC.

More over, India DiD get 80 KM Deep, while Your PAF was Sleeping.

Dont you wish your PAF too was as alert as Abhinandan ?
man please ab jan chor do .PAF bombed you guys and target achieved crosses not crosses do this do that are lame excuses . are you one of the PAF pilot or radar operator you know they crossed loc or not . mafi de do bhai ab

Indeed. That was the EXACT Target. Same Like "Offically" claimed by Pakistan.
Pakistan's stand is : We Targeted India's Military HQs but made sure bombs feel nearby. ( Using standoff weapons , staying INSIDE LOC )
India Actually Penetrated DEEP > 80 KM and Made a similar statement.

Now you do the Math.

Inside LOC Vs 80 KM Deep.
Pilot Retaliates Vs Pilots Remain Sleeping
Uhm, think again bitva, you your gov is aaying that they didn't cross the loc either. :lol: and why don't you ask your gov how deep our bombs hit...lakh pata jae ga key surgical strike kisay kehtay hain! :lol:

Are we kindergarten kids? Its like your kindergarten version is fighting with me ...... insisting .... Mayra jahaz aya tayra jahaz so ra tha ......... man tayra jahaz so ra tha .... nai to may miss ko btao ga.

What did IAF pilots defend? Did they prevent payload falling near your military chief presence? None of you even knew that Pakistan will lock your military installation with your military chief inside. Checkmate.

Please go and understand what LOC is.
Why India and Pakistan regularily violate Airspaces at LOC.

Try searching for Zardari's OFFICIAL statement when Indian Plane violated LOC and his "Technical Description" for the same.

No. we know they play smart, unlike your IAF whose pilots eject their brains the moment they step into the cockpit. See how we tricked your Abhi and shot him down.

bay yar mujay tars araha hay @XiNiX pay :lol: :rofl: hota hay hota hay is tarha kay kaamoan may to aysa hi hota hay!

lol

main-qimg-91d4c27c11c870086d60c49195d3f271-c
At

Ever heard about something called SOWs?

Forced ? lol
He needs time to recover and he will.

Even a minor Bike/car Injury takes weeks , even if i ignore the psycological impact.

No parm veer chakra for him yet??

man please ab jan chor do .PAF bombed you guys and target achieved crosses not crosses do this do that are lame excuses . are you one of the PAF pilot or radar operator you know they crossed loc or not . mafi de do bhai ab

I never questions that PAF never Bombed India. Period.
But with Standoff weapons, staying INSIDE your Terretory is no big deal.

1. India Hit 80 KM Inside > Pakistan Stayed behind LOC ( Officially )
2. Indian Pilots RETALIATED > PAF Pilots were Sleeping

Uhm, think again bitva, you your gov is aaying that they didn't cross the loc either. :lol: and why don't you ask your gov how deep our bombs hit...lakh pata jae ga key surgical strike kisay kehtay hain! :lol:

Are you Nuts ? Indian OFFICIAL position is we HIT at Balakot. Since day 1. Even Now.
Please show some Proof as I know you cant.

so what ? do you want us to face himilution like abhi nandan style . PAF did great mar bhi liya rony bhi nhi diya .

No parm veer chakra for him yet??

kjfMAUq.jpg

so what ? do you want us to face himilution like abhi nandan style . PAF did great mar bhi liya rony bhi nhi diya .

Imran,

1. PAF DIDNT RETALIATE AT ALL When IAF Enetered Pakistan. Explain That.
2. IAF IMMEDIATELY , RETALIATED and Abhinanadan Scambled Agaisnat Targets which were "Officialy" on their Side of LOC..

tell Me.. Are you REALLY.. Im meas seriously Prooud that Your AirSpace was RAIDED and your AIRFORCE did nothing ?

And This was nothing compared to 90000 captured in 71 and Hundreds never claimed in 1999.
What Humiliation are you talking about.

Infact What Abhinandan Did was Smething ENTIRELY Misssed by PAF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom