What's new

IAF R-73/R-77 AAMs recovered from Mig-21 wreckage l Abhinandan did not fire any missile

She wrote for NYT than what happened next...
Fact is india acknowledges three plans going down(including mi17), losing a pilot, missing or not targeting militants at balakot and not escalating after 10x smaller country bluntly violated it airspace..

These are hard facts..acknowledged by india and international media ...lets ignore DG ISPR or Pakistani media
Rest whether f16 mirages or thunders were used is not important or relevant ..
-------
Bottom line india escalates, Pakistan escalated back and india chickened out

To All, Respectable Pakistani Members. I ask ONE SERIOUS QUESTION.

WHY was PAF SLEEPING when INDIA RAIDED ? 80 KM Deep.
You Tried to Drop some bombs Staying INSIDE your LOC but still our Abhinandan Scrambled. I mean...

Dont you guys Think ?

Please go and understand what LOC is.
Why India and Pakistan regularily violate Airspaces at LOC.

Try searching for Zardari's OFFICIAL statement when Indian Plane violated LOC and his "Technical Description" for the same.

Can we start from 1971 ........ I am feeling uncomfortable by why you haven't yet mentioned 1971.

Dude Zardari cannot walk on his own now, why would I ignore the overwhelming evidence at hand and plan a trip with zradari to LOC to understand this latest skirmish?

Imran,

1. PAF DIDNT RETALIATE AT ALL When IAF Enetered Pakistan. Explain That.
2. IAF IMMEDIATELY , RETALIATED and Abhinanadan Scambled Agaisnat Targets which were "Officialy" on their Side of LOC..

tell Me.. Are you REALLY.. Im meas seriously Prooud that Your AirSpace was RAIDED and your AIRFORCE did nothing ?

And This was nothing compared to 90000 captured in 71 and Hundreds never claimed in 1999.
What Humiliation are you talking about.

Infact What Abhinandan Did was Smething ENTIRELY Misssed by PAF.
why they did not retaliate 3 packages were came from india there was 3 packages were sent by paksitan . but you never stay calm just run away like thieves at mid night
IAF wa trapped by PAF and they fall in trap . the gift of this trap was mig-21 and abhinandan .

She wrote for NYT than what happened next...
Fact is india acknowledges three plans going down(including mi17), losing a pilot, missing or not targeting militants at balakot and not escalating after 10x smaller country bluntly violated it airspace..

These are hard facts..acknowledged by india and international media ...lets ignore DG ISPR or Pakistani media
Rest whether f16 mirages or thunders were used is not important or relevant ..
-------
Bottom line india escalates, Pakistan escalated back and india chickened out

ONLY 2.

1 x Mig 21
1 x Mi 17

Thats It.

Do check the locations.

Imran,

1. PAF DIDNT RETALIATE AT ALL When IAF Enetered Pakistan. Explain That.
2. IAF IMMEDIATELY , RETALIATED and Abhinanadan Scambled Agaisnat Targets which were "Officialy" on their Side of LOC..

tell Me.. Are you REALLY.. Im meas seriously Prooud that Your AirSpace was RAIDED and your AIRFORCE did nothing ?

And This was nothing compared to 90000 captured in 71 and Hundreds never claimed in 1999.
What Humiliation are you talking about.

Infact What Abhinandan Did was Smething ENTIRELY Misssed by PAF.
Guess you are now accusing that your own army is lying that PAF bombed them.. Are you an antinational!?..answer me..you answer me...i say answer me...answer me now..get out ,leave...there is no place here for anti nationals ..

why they did not retaliate 3 packages were came from india there was 3 packages were sent by paksitan . but you never stay calm just run away like thieves at mid night
IAF wa trapped by PAF and they fall in trap . the gift of this trap was mig-21 and abhinandan .

"Theives at Mid Night" ?

Do you know something called SAMs , RADARs ?

I never questions that PAF never Bombed India. Period.
But with Standoff weapons, staying INSIDE your Terretory is no big deal.

1. India Hit 80 KM Inside > Pakistan Stayed behind LOC ( Officially )
2. Indian Pilots RETALIATED > PAF Pilots were Sleeping

Check how far narrayan bagh distt
Badgam is from LOC.. Your mi 17 and another jet went down in same district...

Kindly just do some research before trolling our brains out

Guess you are now accusing that your own army is lying that PAF bombed them.. Are you an antinational!?..answer me..you answer me...i say answer me...answer me now..get out ,leave...there is no place here for anti nationals ..

Comprehension Issues ? Sorry Boss, I cant help with that.

Im really proud of that Pic. You know why ?

FACT : Indian Mig 21 ATTACAKED ( and Got Hit ) when PAF Dared to Cross LOC. PAF remained SLEEPING while India Hit 80 KM Inside !

Using Spice is not equivalent to IAF intruding 80km.
Do not twist facts.
IAF only got to a vantage point in order to release the SPICE ammo and then speed back.
They failed to do it right.

PAF buzzed your brigade HQ , only to be chased by IAF.
There were more planes than Mig21; and they returned back from LOC as per orders ( on both sides apparently )
Abhinandan didn't turn, and got shot at.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom