What's new

IAF wants aerial refuelling, jammers, quick turnaround in new Tejas

Is cerelac baby sh1tting his diapers in baby-rage? Papa will spank. :laughcry::laughcry:

Defense PSUs are bad when it comes to projecting themselves in media..plus..media isn't interested in reporting mundane details. .rather media looks for sensationalist news to sell..you won't find media persons covering what happens routinely on a day to day basis at every factory.

Wrong again. Media reports DRDO failures.

Are you aware that Indian Army almost acquired Fire-finding radars when the buffoons in DRDO claimed hey can make an indiegnous version in no time. The Kargil war broke out, the fire finding radar was not ready and Indian army did not get time to import. The Pakistanis had no such problems and their radars helped them lob artillery shells with pin-point accuracy at Indian positions. Ask the DRDO bhakts in PDF how many Indian soldiers had to pay with their lives for DRDO incompetence.

Everyone has issues with how the PSUs operate. .you aren't any different...I have severe criticism for NAL for the way they have handled a single project for the last 20 years...and I personally have seen how the operate...HAL isn't the picture of perfection..lca has been mocked from a decade now..but what one witnesses is its taking taking a turn for the better.

Lets wait and watch and hope for the best.

Test flight and combat sorties are different things. The LCA you see flying is still in the prototype or limited series production. Let it get inducted first in squadron numbers and then we can talk.

People who are blind supporters of an organisation against proven facts will be addressed as bhakts.

My source is the media. If you prove to me that the mediais deliberately trying to sabotage LCA and presenting wrong figures then I will take up your offer.

Modifications are not happening, it has been claimed by the PSUs that the next batch of LCA will be better and will have EW suite, AESA Radar (the name is Uttam I believe), BVR missile firing capability, "indigenous" BVR missiles, mid-air refueling capability etc. Anybody who has even read very little about aeronautics will understand that for a newbie like HAL who has little to zero experience in manufacturing the above components will take at least 2 decades to come up with their prototypes. But since we are all in a hurry the EW suite, Radar etc. will have to be imported which negates the very purpose for which LCA was sanctioned - to create SELF-SUFFICIENCY.

But PSU employees are a bunch of unprofessional retards and we all know that.

I am hurt because for 32 years the incompetent losers of the PSUs have been wasting public money and if accounability is not demanded from them then hey will waste another 32 years and compromise India's security measures.

Now don't tell me you believe that HAL can create top-of-the-line EW suite, AESA radar, BVR missiles in less than 2 decades.

You don't have to teach me what HAL can and cannot, I know that first hand, right from CRFP uniaxial face sheets that can sustain more than 3 times the fatigue life of the core, to the form fit 6 meter components to a 95% conformal N8 finish, to completely revamp the entire cable tray and harness for hugely complex a/c like the Su30MKI within a month, HAL's capabilities in manufacturing are not just unparalleled but also the most cost effective in the entire region.

HAL cannot create an EW suite, or AESA radar or BVR missiles is becuase it's not HAL's job to do so you dimwitted troll. HAL's job is to integrate such technologies, like it did for the Bison and MKI program both very effectively. But that is beyond your comprehension skills so no point in explaining that you, in the meanwhile you keep stewing in your immense displeasure.

Oh sh1tty. You seem to have lost your way from home and wandered into a civilised part of he internet. So why don't you look for your mama and take your stench away from here? :-)

Now if you ask your papa in a nice manner then papa will oblige. But first go home and learn manners. PDF is not a place for destitute street children. Get an education, learn some basic decency from your parents and do your homework. Then you have the right to ask questions. Capiche kid?

And what have you done for your country other than contributing to the national gobar gas scheme?
I do admit that i haven't done anything useful for this country as of yet and hence i have never in my life questioned the eminent scientists of DRDO/HAL let alone criticizing them and cussing them like what you do in this forum.Let me tell you something again,you aren't qualified enough to question the scientists of HAL/DRDO let alone criticizing and cussing them!Now plese don't ruin this thread,it's about our achievement and our future plans and it seems to me that you are not one of "us":coffee:!

Indians want everything on LCA, even laser guns. how to stuff so many equipment a into its tiny fuselage is still a question yet.

I do admit that i haven't done anything useful for this country as of yet and hence i have never in my life questioned the eminent scientists of DRDO/HAL let alone criticizing them and cussing them like what you do in this forum.Let me tell you something again,you aren't qualified enough to question the scientists of HAL/DRDO let alone criticizing and cussing them!Now plese don't ruin this thread,it's about our achievement and our future plans and it seems to me that you are not one of "us":coffee:!
you never question those lame work of DRDO, that's why LCA is still not flying. maybe an AESA radar will be a good step,wait and see.

Indians want everything on LCA, even laser guns. how to stuff so many equipment a into its tiny fuselage is still a question yet.

you never question those lame work of DRDO, that's why LCA is still not flying. maybe an AESA radar will be a good step,wait and see.
The problem is that our scientists at DRDO/HAL/ARDE/DARE have built this aircraft literally from scratch since our aircraft industry was non-existent at that time.A lot have been learnt during the design phase why will definitely help our aerospace industry in the long run.Plus LCA was first conceived as a point defense inteceptor which ould eventually replace all those Mig-21s,but over the years IAF came up with more and more demands and hence that simple interceptor turned out to be a multi-role aircraft over the years.Now if we were suffering from lack of quality 4th generation aircraft in our Air force we would have inducted the LCA a decade earlier but since we have got nearly 350 4th Generation aircraft in our inventory including more than 230 Sukhoi-30 MKI we had practically nothing to worry about and hence we could simply afford this kind of delay.Long story short,the IAF wanted all the tech that have been incorporated in the LCA to mature first before inducting it in their inventory:coffee:!!

At least we didn't shamelessly copy it like your chini brethren:lol::lol:
JF-17 is copy?J-10 is copy?

:omghaha::rofl:

Wills today and reality of 2017-18. Wou will have nothing to counter it. This small plane shall carry 4.0 tons and fly in Himalays with lethal weapons like R 77, Astra, Paython etc with mini brahmos. It shall fire a missile at your plane before even you can see it.
Israel radar work with Russian missile......:omghaha::rofl:

yes why not?

Even we have even Indian dual puse motor and actuater married with israeli seeker and radar in LR SAM.

Lol,every God damn soul knows that the J-10 is nothing but a cheap copy of the IAI Lavi whose blueprints were transferred by Israel on the behest of the USA in the late 80s:lol::lol:.Still it's a pity that you guys couldn't make a proper aircraft out of it let alone a potent one:sarcastic:.Heck,even Myanmar who is a close ally of your country chose the venerable Mig-29M over your "state of the art" J-10A a couple of years back:omghaha:!!

Back
Top Bottom