What's new

Ibn Hareem engaging in posionous propaganda against PTI.

Just when you thought army leadership won't stoop to a new low
Bam they come up with some stupid bullcrap
They think they'd use some made up tweet to gain public sympathy?
Who are they trying to fool?
This cheap *** childish propaganda won't work

N

No Sir! PTI leadership is not equal to PML or PPP. Give me one example please..
Should I give you one?

PMLN leadership says" ye jo ghunda ghardi hai iskay peechy wardi hai"

"General bajwa is mulk ko tabah kr diya"

"Is Fauj ne Qom ki hadiyon se ghost noch liya"

"Is fauj ne Pakistan ko laho lahan kr diya hai"

While PTI leadership have been saying this

"Army is necessary for this country"
"Army is the one keeping the country united"

N

No Sir! PTI leadership is not equal to PML or PPP. Give me one example please..
Same to same . List is long . I am not touching other areas i mentioned anti army propaganda . I am tired of their daily propaganda . i advise to visit twitter more n more . Their hatred n propaganda is equal to PML.N , PPP e.t.c

I'm actually angry on this
You know public was so much angry against army and they daily bash Is PR on his social media accounts.

But when ISPR posted about this news of crash
Everyone suddenly had put their anger aside and prayed for them
You can even check this on ISPR accounts

But yesterday ISPR came up with lies

Some one needs to tell the Askari Qayadat that this desperate 'persistent maneuvering' meant to regain the lost respect and trust is actually doing more harm than good

I'm actually angry on this
You know public was so much angry against army and they daily bash ISPR on his social media accounts.

But when ISPR posted about this news of crash
Everyone suddenly had put their anger aside and prayed for them
You can even check this on ISPR accounts

But yesterday ISPR came up with lies
Everybody know ur party affiliated lower rank tweets . Everybody know 2 political parties have strong social media Presence . I usually don't get angry or reply . But there are almost 5,6 threads by ur poisnous party members on this issue n drone attack even i think 1 started by you . Many have tried before you , your party also can try but not evreybody is impressed by Jadu Toona n Islamic Touch .

DG ISPR have given PDM and it's channels and Journalists a false narrative that PTI disrespected Martyrs and their families are angry on PTI

They are consistently repeating this again and again

What would be the actual thoughts of families of martyrs on this?

Should I give you one?

PMLN leadership says" ye jo ghunda ghardi hai iskay peechy wardi hai"

"General bajwa is mulk ko tabah kr diya"

"Is Fauj ne Qom ki hadiyon se ghost noch liya"

"Is fauj ne Pakistan ko laho lahan kr diya hai"

While PTI leadership have been saying this

"Army is necessary for this country"
"Army is the one keeping the country united"
His party current propaganda is equal to those of PML .N n PTM . His anti army videos are available . you can search it . Not everbody is deceived by propaganda . You party has foreign funding case so i understand the pain.

Everybody know ur party affiliated lower rank tweets . Everybody know 2 political parties have strong social media Presence . I usually don't get angry or reply . But there are almost 5,6 threads by ur poisnous party members on this issue n drone attack even i think 1 started by you . Many have tried before you , your party also can try but not evreybody is impressed by Jadu Toona n Islamic Touch .

Yeah you're right

images (93).jpeg

First Ibn Hareem got caught with her skirt down and quickly had to delete her post about PTI foreign funding. Now she with the help of her new touts like Saleem Safi, Hamid Mir and some old ones like Ansar Abbasi is trying to build another narrative.

Ansar Abbasi no doubt taking directions from Ibn Hareem took a tweet of some random person on twitter which didn't have any retweets and tried to implicate PTI as being against the Martyrs. Saleem Safi upped it up a notch amd claimed families of Matyrs don't want anyone from PTI attending their funerals.

The President of Pakistan is the Commander of the Armed Forces. Geo News in what was a planted question, asked a directed question to Ibn Hareem, about how the President being from PTI is resented by families of Matyrs and instead of rejecting this fallacy as Ibn Hareen is paid by Pakistani tax payers to do so, Ibn Hareem declined to comment. Thereby, not negating in what was implied in the question.

Imran Khan has already busted this by visiting the aggreaved family of the deceased General. You don't have to be Einstein to guess how popular is Imran Khan among families of those serving in the Armed Forces. This was evident by his reception at the 23rd March Parade and the lack of reaction for that other Kanjar.

Perhaps there lies the issue. I wonder how much of what we see happening now is a result of a fragile ego. A fragile egoistic scumbag surrounded by Yes Men.
How can a 20 grade officer talk such insultive towards its supreme commander? And why they are passing such rubbish stories to such a based journalists like salim lifafi ? Inko lagta ha sharam ani he xhor de ha

How can a 20 grade officer talk such insultive towards its supreme commander? And why they are passing such rubbish stories to such a based journalists like salim lifafi ? Inko lagta ha sharam ani he xhor de ha
That's what the are taught
Always undermine the civilians

That's what the are taught
Always undermine the civilians
Lol . Civilian card is old here . Get a good lawyer for foreign funding case as it may streach more . I heard Qazi Faez Isa is becoming CJ in 2023 while still no elections announced for poor handsome Bhangi .

Lol . Civilian card is old here . Get a good lawyer fir foreign funding case as it may streach more . I heard Qazi Faez Isa is becoming CJ is 2023 while still no elections announced for poor Bhangi
Bhai teri achi khasi jali hui hai

You can share IK's bedroom pictures if that helps you
Of course you'll descend to low just the guys you're trying to defend

But being a senior member i would say accept the reality
Army itself is getting naked in front of public
Your anger won't do anything

Back
Top Bottom