What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Hello guys i think we should play against Aussies with our full strength.. I dont know why they put Khalid latif (sfarshi) .. They need just one change and that should be the replacement of the Khalid with the Hammad Azam..

I hope we will beat the Aussies.. Inshalah

the most funny thing is that Pakistan has reached Semi Final although we have won only 2 Matches uptill now & if we won this WC, we will be be first team ever to get hold of a WC after winning just 4 matches :rofl: :rofl: Wah

Hello guys i think we should play against Aussies with our full strength.. I dont know why they put Khalid latif (sfarshi) .. They need just one change and that should be the replacement of the Khalid with the Hammad Azam..

I hope we will beat the Aussies.. Inshalah

lol,, you seems real ignorant to me.. No offence but have you watched Khalid's performance in Pakistan's domestic RBS T20 cup and Karachi Club Cricket League. :P

He was in some touch their and if he been able to replicate here than you will see Australians crying on field.

Also he is an beautiful player of short pitch stuff, thus against aussies pacers he will be the key.....

:pakistan:

the most funny thing is that Pakistan has reached Semi Final although we have won only 2 Matches uptill now & if we won this WC, we will be be first team ever to get hold of a WC after winning just 4 matches :rofl: :rofl: Wah

sub koom ki duaon ka assar hai.......:P

A team could have played a maximum of 7 matches (2 league, 3 super 8, 1 semi and 1 final) and winning 4 out of 7 is not bad.:cheers:

i think the man who need to be replaced against Aussies should be Hafiz, he is just a fail so far. No performance with bat at all, and with ball, he is also very poor. So think Hafiz should be replaced against aussies.

i think the man who need to be replaced against Aussies should be Hafiz, he is just a fail so far. No performance with bat at all, and with ball, he is also very poor. So think Hafiz should be replaced against aussies.

yeap, Haffez is also vulnerable towards short pitch bowling... Need Hamad Azam, as he is tall thus may coup short pitch bowling well than Hafeez.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

But as far as i know Pakistan is going in semis without any change...

Afridi to Misbah: You will not play in Semi final as you are not performing
Misbah: I know what you did last summer (Younis Khan) ;)

just cant stop laughing ..... Are you watching India... a group of Pakistani fans chanting the slogan as India is knocked out.

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Total losers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom