What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Pakistan is not performing well in world cup only because of prays of us pakistan reaches to semifinal

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

pakistan zindabad

lol, even Pakistan is not performing well, still the team is in Semi-Final, what if we start playing real professionally.. :D

First Semi Final after 2 hours :smitten:

Sri Lanka vs England :smitten:

I am supporting both teams together :) and will be praying for England little more

now the weak teams are out and strong teams are into semi final

tough challenge for Pak in semi

First Semi Final after 2 hours :smitten:

Sri Lanka vs England :smitten:

I am supporting both teams together :) and will be praying for England little more

this is really amazing that i want srilanka to win first semi final being asian but do not want to see England loosing this semi final...:P

I also like srilanka a lot but I also want to see England winning this match as well. Confusion.:confused:

Hi
Let me make it easier for some members here, England didnt defeat New zealand because they wanted Pakistan to be in Semis they just did it because they were better than New Zealand. On the other hand Sri Lanka came to Pakistan when no other team would visit Pakistan, Not to mention they defeated India to be in semis which was even sweeter than Pakistan winning so here are some valid reasons to support Sri Lanka over England

Back
Top Bottom