What's new

ICC Cricket World Cup - England 2019

6249DA9F-EA59-4912-B138-2A3FF50B5142.jpeg
World Cup kit

Niiice

Pakistan World Cup 19 Squad, Any real good or Will it be massive failure

Can Pakistan qualify to the Semi-Finals?

Lack Bowling Punch:
  • Shoaib Malik last world send back for 10 days due to personal reasons, can he bounce back?
  • Shadab Khan out with virus, got from Dentist tools.
  • Under Performing M Amir, no wickets
  • Yasir Shah doubt he can give 5 wicket hauls to Pakistan ODIs.
  • Junaid Khan lacks wickets and pace.
  • M Hasnain very fast bowler but new kid at international level and first time in England.
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi new for England pitches again.
  • Mohammad Hafeez will be unavailable for Pakistan’s T20 and first two One Day Internationals (ODI) against England. Hafeez who is part of Pakistan’s 15-member ICC Cricket World Cup squad is recovering from an injury sustained during the Pakistan Super League.
Batting is just okay, nothing too special as of now.

England v Pakistan: How to watch every ODI and T20 clash on TV and live stream:
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/2019-05
-02/england-pakistan-odi-t20-watch-tv-live-stream/

This squad is perhaps the weakest squad put together to memory mostly young , inexperienced and Senior players are out of form

Their is no visible leader

• Playing on dead pitches in UAE has killed off Pakistani Fast Bowling

T20 Rank :

Batting
  • Babr Azam Rank #1
  • Fakhar Zaman Rank #7
  • Shoaib Malik Rank #28

Bowling
  • Shadab Rank #2
  • Imad Wasim #4
  • Faheem Ashram #9
  • Amir #29
  • Hasan Ali #34

All Rounder
  • Shoaib Mailk
  • Hafeez

Only chance is perhaps some new comers , who are making debut or first time appearance might suprise the other teams due to suprise factor

D4b7-44XkAAb_Q3.jpg

• Did not select power hitter Asif with most 6's in Pakistan PSL league
  • Shinwari had a massive claim to play

> Hafeez ~ does not deserves his spot
> Imad Wasim ~ been out of form​

Last edited:
Pakistan will do well, Inshallah. Pakistan is a bit weak in the spin department but otherwise Pakistan has a good squad. I would replace Faheem Ashraf with Amir and Shoaib Malik with Asif. If Shadab Khan returns with good health Pakistan will be even better.

I wouldn't count them out. They might not be the favorites and they haven't been for decades but Pakistans got heart. And Heart is all you need sometimes.

tenor.gif

Nothing but failure. Stopped watching crickets ages ago because of our clownish inconsistent team.

Nothing but failure. Stopped watching crickets ages ago because of our clownish inconsistent team.

lol, you will only support them when they win? Dude, Pakistani team needs our support now more than ever. They haven't even played on Pakistani soil for soo long. Inshallah, Pakistan will do well.

lol, you will only support them when they win? Dude, Pakistani team needs our support now more than ever. They haven't even played on Pakistani soil for soo long. Inshallah, Pakistan will do well.

Yeah, only if they would be winning. Sorry but Pakistani cricket team had proven time and time again they are inconsistent with their performance, so no they do not have my support just because they are my country's team. I have little to no trust in them, and get ready for an absolute disastrous performance and more heart ache.

Pakistan team need support of your media...With so much of constraint since last 10 year, their perfomance should be encouraged and appriciated..

I was wataching a talk show of ShoibAkhtar in world cup..Most of the time your senior crickers are arrogant enough to show low of your current team rather than motivating them...Every discussion end with a point that pak squas in 2000 was best and current players are not good...This kind of statemwnt openly in TV channel will not motivate your team..

And also, where is Wahab Riaz???He has experience and pace that can be handy in England pitches..

Nike Pakistan football jersey was best

1996 wc shirt was best cricket shirt

6D24E34B-C068-42C1-BC33-CEEE071D8EE1.jpeg

Anyone remember this one ?

Back
Top Bottom