What's new

IDP camps being restricted to the NWFP?

why we people fight these people who divide pakistani with pakistani

I think its our duty to wage intellectual jehad against the scums who base their politics on basis of ethnicity, religon or sub nationalism

We have to break these idols of hate

I am ethnically Pashtun, I was born in Punjab, My father got comission in Baloch regment fought in siachen with NLI
I saw every pakistani faceing same hunger and problems. if we all have same problems then why dont we fight with those who divide us

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
VIVA LA REVOLUTION

One look at the lovely conversation between STRENGTH, a new pashtu afghan and our ever-so venomous BaberCM suggests those hill people and you Punjabi flatlanders ummm...,

...don't like each other much. No no. Not one bit.:agree: Sorta visceral. Real fascinating discussion that suggests maybe there's a problem with the hill tribes in Pakistan and the Punjabi plains too.

Dunno. Jes' conjecturin'...:lol:

Punjab has donated the most so far. punjab gov has also made an announcement that IDPs will be given free floor when needed. punjab has sent doctors to these camps and also teachers. it was their duty and we expect more from them. but this statement shouldnt have been made. there was no need for it. i dont know how true is this but if it is then me being a punjabi seriously condemn it. no one has right to stop any pakistani from going anywhere in pakistan.

regionalism ????????? dude - isnt pakistan already in enough trouble alright.

they need these regional wars too - lol - its kind of dark funny.

i been hearing alot about regional issues in pakistan - is it actually getting big ?
if yes then what's pakistani goverment and media doign about it ?

cannot comment as i dont have any information but unfortunately there is a campaign in Sindh to deny the IDPs entry into karachi and hyderabad!:tdown: who is behind this? your guess is as good as mine!

Politicians are afterall strange folks and i cannot say what it is that they think at times like these.

The IDP camps are for temporary relief till operation is over and reconstruction makes progress...for this very purpose they damn well have to be close to the areas so that people can make their way easily and get as much assistance in the shortest time as possible!

During reconstruction new jobs will come up even in SWAT but
the reality now is that many SWATIs will like to take up job opportunities in other provinces and i do not think that anyone is stopping that or any Province can stop this, so all this negative reporting is just BS.
Already i am aware of few SWAT tailors etc moving to the major cities after TTP stopped women from going to clothes markets.

Regarding the Karachi issue that is indeed sad but i am sure it is not a sentiment harboured by all but a few local politicians...Karachites will help their fellow Pakistanis by contributing to the relief funds and efforts.

In the end we should be mature enough not to take such crap seriously.
We are all in it together.

spoken like a true punjabi..but i have a question for you..Why only Punjab is the most developed province in Pakistan?Don't you think Punjab being the richest and most stable province of pakistan should take more responsibility of swat refugees and help rehabilitate them.

why all injuns are arse holes?

idiots punjab means land of five rivers. its aggrecultural land. Even before independence it was a rich province with top literacy rate amoungst other provinces/states around

and boy stop farting like little old ****** indian
i am pashtun not punjabi so mind it and before farting again in front of me think twice
we know our enemies and belive me my faith about injun filths are enemies is getting stronger every day:sniper:

spoken like a true punjabi..but i have a question for you..Why only Punjab is the most developed province in Pakistan?Don't you think Punjab being the richest and most stable province of pakistan should take more responsibility of swat refugees and help rehabilitate them.

Thats spoken like a Pakistani not a punjabi...

Being the biggest province in terms of agriculture, manpower and industry Punjab has always contributed to national treasury...where do you think the taxes, duties paid by the province goes to?

By virtue of its contribution to national exchequer Punjab is already playing its due role...it has multiple times shared its own quota of resources like water and wheat with other provinces in times of need so you have to know what you are talking about or else just refrain from making smart comments.
By doing all the above Punjab is doing a duty and not a favour since it is our country and all provinces have to play their part to their maximum.

Regarding the logic behind the IDP camps, do bother to read my posts in the same thread with unbiased point of view and you would know what is needed and what is just plain old hogwash meant to flame and bait!

Wow my second name calling contest of the day. It seems to be quite a phenomenon. I am amazed at the drastic deterioration in quality on discussions . I think mods should ban non-pakistanis from posting in Pakistan war section, because if they reply they'll be banned and if they dont, well they'll be abused.

Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan etc..
I couldn't care less who the biggest contributor is, the fact of the matter is that we all are One, we're all the same, unified under one flag and under common understanding and love for eachother.
Our goddamn media should play a much heavier role in promoting nationalism, the media should also do it's best and root out all these differences.
If we don't read anything about it in the media, we'll slowly change our mindsets.
We're weak if we are divided, Punjab only is weak versus India, now Punjab combined with the other provinces is a strong entity, we need to keep it that way.
I don't look at the provinces, I look at Pakistan as a whole, the provinces are a natural part of it, nothing more, nothing less.
Yes it can give people their identity, but whether you are a Punjabi or a Pashtun, you cannot ignore the fact that it's just a small part of our bigger dream, which is Pakistan.

Wow my second name calling contest of the day. It seems to be quite a phenomenon. I am amazed at the drastic deterioration in quality on discussions . I think mods should ban non-pakistanis from posting in Pakistan war section, because if they reply they'll be banned and if they dont, well they'll be abused.

yeah...if pakistanis can't stand our posts then why give us the privilege of posting in here.I am sure..if an Indian starts making anti-pakistani statements,he will be banned within no time.But there are different rules for some pakistanis on in here who keep abusing indians.And still they enjoy their stay here.Why these double standards?

yeah...if pakistanis can't stand our posts then why give us the privilege of posting in here.I am sure..if an Indian starts making anti-pakistani statements,he will be banned within no time.But there are different rules for some pakistanis on in here who keep abusing indians.And still they enjoy their stay here.Why these double standards?

boy why dont you back to injun def forums and **** ur selves

The decision is politically correct and is true to the spirit of federation.
Army should not have encouraged the outflow of people in the first place. Even so it is only reasonable that they are settled in the same province as far as possible. That would save a lot of friction near the settlements and spare the economies of other provinces. Otherwise there will be worse problems of refugess shifting focus.

All those short sighted patriots should realise that this is a wise move rather than blame MQM and Punjab.

Its sad to see the quality of posts go down on such a good forum. If anyone is trolling just ignore it; otherwise the thread just comes down to a flame fest and a usual whose dick is larger contest...

Back
Top Bottom