What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

Today's Manchurian, 90% of them have been mixed with Han. and they speak Chinese too. you can not tell the difference between Han and Man.

Manchu language is also Chinese. It does not matter with mixing with Han or others,
I repeat, Manchu and Han are BOTH Chinese.

What all these nimble jumbles have to do with my post or are you trying to side step my question?

My bad,

My internet connection so lags, I could not type or read more its always 7 seconds delays. Don't know why.

OK, China police force will not stand a chance to stop Viet Nam troops:

1. Police only train for security, not for battle field.

2. Troops only train for battle field.

Will you expecting police force could stop real train battle field troops?

Before the French invaded Vietnam in 1858, they had studied Vietnam and released a report that the Vietnamese dont know how to use guns, except for some ethnic minorities in mountainous areas.

But in 1858 the coalition of French-Spanish fired on Da Nang, and it takes 25 years to they can invade entire Vietnam. And until 1954, we captured more than 11 thousand French soldiers who were equipped modern weapons.

And then Americans were still not better...

which is why i stated in my above post that it would be China's folly for them to attack Vietnam through land forces, however it would be a cakewalk for the PLAN to blockade and control Vietnam's coastline but Vietnam never had a good navy anyways not like it matters because the treacherous Guerilla warfare would prevail for Vietnam.

if they come from the sea then you guys will stand no chance, however if they attack you through land invasion then its really hard to say considering the fact that much of Vietnam is country side and that treacherous guerilla warfare would probably prevail because i don't think China would want to spend all that manpower and money just for a couple of islands

The conflict (if it happens) will likely be played out in the SCS, which is China's backyard lake, which is also fully within reach of all our major surface vessels and missiles.. it wouldn't take very much manpower or even effort to secure the islands if needed. It's just that handling Vietnam is like dealing with an infant.. you want to be very careful handling it or else it will start crying very loudly which then would give you all types of unwanted attention. That is where it is tricky..

My bad,

My internet connection so lags, I could not type or read more its always 7 seconds delays. Don't know why.

OK, China police force will not stand a chance to stop Viet Nam troops:

1. Police only train for security, not for battle field.

2. Troops only train for battle field.

Will you expecting police force could stop real train battle field troops?

Why not, we just bomb all major thoroughfare so that your equipments can't go through. Any incursion advance toward Nanning would by your foot soldiers and our tactical police forces will just waiting on strategic locations as if taking target practices. Oh BTW how much provisions can each of your soldier carry on the way to Nanning, it takes a while to get there, you know.

So you are saying..

1. China will attack Vietnam 1st
2. Everyone will attack China once China attacks Vietnam
3. Vietnam wins

Little brother Vietnam has fantastic dreams... but is in for a rude awakening..

Well, according to the Viet members here they expect China to attack Vietnam 1st (highly unlikely), then expect every country in the region to attack China and then finally Vietnam wins.

It's not the nice ways, but its looks that ways though. Viet Nam will not win as you so-called, but Viet Nam will gets what its wanted that dragging China gets into the mud.

Does U.S wants to see China that ways? Oh yes ... its loves it.

Does Russia wants China become richer and powerful? No

You can make self-question then you will have the answer. More than likely, the more aggression what China has done right now, the less friends and supporters its will receives.

which is why i stated in my above post that it would be China's folly for them to attack Vietnam through land forces, however it would be a cakewalk for the PLAN to blockade and control Vietnam's coastline but Vietnam never had a good navy anyways not like it matters because the treacherous Guerilla warfare would prevail for Vietnam.

Yes we "will" not fight them in far waters. It simply is EEZs of Vietnam where distance to Vietnam's coast < 200 nm.
Spratlys area not too far from the coast of Vietnam, while it is far from the coast of China > 1000 nm....

Note that the power of Chinese navy is not like U.S Navy, they have no ability to fight at far sea...

Why not, we just bomb all major thoroughfare so that your equipments can't go through. Any incursion advance toward Nanning would by your foot soldiers and our tactical police forces will just waiting on strategic locations as if taking target practices. Oh BTW how much provisions can each of your soldier carry on the way to Nanning, it takes a while to get there, you know.

Ah ... ! That's my point right there !!!

Yes, China could bomb Viet Nam troops, that also means China will bomb its citizens too. Right? This is a cities fights, and Viet nam will not deploy full forces in one position. Plus, we have more experience to air defense, unless China will trade of one division with the entire its cities then go for it.

So many people want to fight here, tell me when the war will begin earlier so that I can run away from my hometown in time.

Ah ... ! That's my point right there !!!

Yes, China could bomb Viet Nam troops, that also means China will bomb its citizens also. Right? This is a cities fights, and Viet nam will not deploy full forces in one position. Plus, we have more experience to air defense, unless China will trade of one division with the entire its cities then go for it.

Major thoroughfares mean big roads that tanks and personnel carriers can travel through. I didn't say bomb your troops.

The conflict (if it happens) will likely be played out in the SCS, which is China's backyard lake, which is also fully within reach of all our major surface vessels and missiles.. it wouldn't take very much manpower or even effort to secure the islands if needed. It's just that handling Vietnam is like dealing with an infant.. you want to be very careful handling it or else it will start crying very loudly which then would give you all types of unwanted attention. That is where it is tricky..

If the conflict will be happens in SCS, then China could not use 100% of its Navy Forces, that also mean China will takes times for 1 island at the time, we could hold you of and cut off all your energies sources such as oil tanker ships, commercial ships and could make China headaches. (This I counted for nagative case)

If China can not use 100% forces, there is slightly chances for Viet Nam to win for the Naval fights. (This I counted for a positive case)

Major thoroughfares mean big roads that tanks and personnel carriers can travel through. I didn't say bomb your troops.

I also said that we have great air defense units, Its will not allow China Air Force could easily do for it jobs. That's time our troops already in China soil. You have no wonder last time China deloy some units station in Quangdong, Quangxi? Why China does that if its already confident for it power and thinks that easy to crush Viet Nam?

If the conflict will be happens in SCS, then China could not use 100% of its Navy Forces, that also mean China will takes times for 1 island at the time, we could hold you of and cut off all your energies sources such as oil tanker ships, commercial ships and could make China headaches. (This I counted for nagative case)

If China can not use 100% forces, there is slightly chances for Viet Nam to win for the Naval fights. (This I counted for a positive case)

100% is overkill... only needs to use a fraction...like 5% or less. remember, we are not talking about a land war.. in a naval battle Vietnam will not even last a day. Little brother Vietnam must understand that China doesn't want to attack you, we just need to secure the islands and if that means sinking a couple of your ships then there's nothing we can do about it.

In the end, Vietnam has more to gain standing with China than standing against it.

100% is overkill... only needs to use a fraction...like 5% or less. remember, we are not talking about a land war.. in a naval battle Vietnam will not even last a day. Little brother Vietnam must understand that China doesn't want to attack you, we just need to secure the islands and if that means sinking a couple of your ships then there's nothing we can do about it.

In the end, Vietnam has more to gain standing with China than standing against it.

In the naval battles, China use only 5% or less of its power force then there is no way for China. The other means, Viet Nam will strong fight back for whatever its capable of. So I wish you luck at this point.

Then police will send warnings to the fat bully, and who crying is the bully... :cheesy:
really``all I can see is that the 'police' once raped the viets with orange agent``and gave 'warning' to China just few days back``yet we keep bullyin those viets, and this time the heads of viets joined us to supress those anti-China jumping monkeys``

lol, once loser always loser

Back
Top Bottom