What's new

Illegal Bangladeshi migrants turn comeback artists!!!

Good. I want to see Mughalistan in my life time!

Funny thing is descendents of Mughals are dishwashers in Delhi restaurants if they are lucky, if not somewhere begging on the streets :lol:

comeback experts\:rofl::rofl::rofl:

phir bhi dil hai mughalistani :oops:

After making offensive statements like you and @kobiraaz did about changing demography of India, then you guys wonder why we are so hostile to you :angel:

@Topic: This report if anything justifies why BSF needs to be able to implement a shoot at sight policy in border areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye Khalsa! Toadda ghairat kethhey?

Ghairat ? you surely don't want me to explain u the whole episode of Blue Star bcz tht will result in breaking of ur dillusioned mind's thoughts of Hindu dominated India prosecuting minorities etc etc and will end up with no reply from u. So first get the complete knowledge of the incident before kiddishly trying to excite some patriots against one's country .Would have replied u in Punjabi had u posted proper language.

It's your Nomo Shudro Low Cast types they hunt. Wake up.

We hunt illegal Bangladeshis.

Have no problem if Bangladeshis regardless of Hindu/Muslim/Christian/lowcaste/high class come to India legally with a visa. Illegal methods will simply not be entertained.

Ghairat ? you surely don't want me to explain u the whole episode of Blue Star bcz tht will result in breaking of ur dillusioned mind's thoughts of Hindu dominated India prosecuting minorities etc etc and will end up with no reply from u. So first get the complete knowledge of the incident before kiddishly trying to excite some patriots against one's country .Would have replied u in Punjabi had u posted proper language.
plz don't feed the troll..he is a *******-turned-mukti joddha,whose heart still secretly bleeds for his "original country" ;)

BD's total population is 150 mill whereas super rich Bharat has 650 mill super poor and 80 percent of it's population has no access to toilet. Abbey tora toh sharam karo ghass khane wala Bhakras.

BD's total population is 150 mill whearas super rich Bharat has 650 mill super poor and 80 percent of it's population has no access to toilet. Abbey tora toh sharam karo ghass khane wala Bhakras.

Cool story bro. Now stop illegally coming to India. And dont cry and whine when BSf shoots you, when that is exactly what you deserve.

Cool story bro. Now stop illegally coming to India. And dont cry and whine when BSf shoots you, when that is exactly what you deserve.

Nobody going to India illegally except the cow traders.. These are your own people.. Nothing to do with us.
We are already over burdened by Indians legal and illegals..

Nobody going to India illegally except the cow traders.. These are your own people.. Nothing to do with us.
We are already over burdened by Indians legal and illegals..

1. They are not cow traders, they are cow smugglers, and fall under illegal criminals from BD.

2. The story would beg to disagree, and so would the bodies of illegal Bangladeshis that get shot when trying to enter India illegally.

3. Apparently this Bangladeshi had to be deported twice from India, would have been much more efficient to shoot him in the border.

Goru churi seems to be national profession of Bangladesh. A country teaming with Goru chors.

My fellow BD bros , we have to give credit to these chankya lunneys for that they have turned a baseless myth of illegal migrants to "reality" by constant media farting. They R the inheritors of Nazi propaganda doctrine. Even the Nazi Joseph Goebbels would have been put to shame by the mind boggling mystical lying capability of these Indians. Inherent deceptionist liars.

As for wet dreaming @Indians here, I am repeating it again, not even a bangladeshi cow goes to India to bless your hell hole garbage dumb of a country, with its holy $hits. If you don't want your muslim bengalis, then first remove that suckularist tag & give back our legitimate western territories, otherwise your crying wolf of mughalistan may soon become reality. :coffee:

My fellow BD bros , we have to give credit to these chankya lunneys for that they have turned a baseless myth of illegal migrants to "reality" by constant media farting. They R the inheritors of Nazi propaganda doctrine. Even the Nazi Joseph Goebbels would have been put to shame by the mind boggling mystical lying capability of these Indians. Inherent deceptionist liars.

As for wet dreaming @Indians here, I am repeating it again, not even a bangladeshi cow goes to India to bless your hell hole garbage dumb of a country, with its holy $hits. If you don't want your muslim bengalis, then first remove that suckularist tag & give back our legitimate western territories, otherwise your crying wolf of mughalistan may soon become reality. :coffee:

A threat from a Bangladeshi on destroying India? Now I am scared :fie:

What are you going to do? Join your pole vaulting brothers and illegaly migrate to India?

Can be proved with fact and figure. Koi bhi ulloo Bharat mein mazdoori ke liye hizrat nahi karta.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom